po box 3901, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number

About Brilliant Weddings

Engaged to be married? Yay! That’s so exciting.

Brilliant Weddings & Designs Plans decorates and provides floral for all types of events. At Brilliant Weddings & Designs we believe that celebrating your marriage is so much more than a gorgeous party. We cherish the beauty and ritual of the entire ceremony.
We want you to know that planning an Outer Banks wedding, even from out of town, does not have to be a difficult, expensive nor stressful task.

I am Laura Deel -- owner of Brilliant Weddings & Designs. I was a bride myself in 2010 and I am here to take away the scary perception that a destination wedding is a hassle and will weigh heavily on your pockets. The truth is you can have a beautiful wedding well within a budget you can afford.

Here are some quick statistics:

• 95% of couples we work with live over 3 hrs away
  • Every employee at Brilliant Weddings & Designs is an online licensed officiate
  • Cloud based planning software -- collaborative for everyone involved from the budget, guest lists, to the vendor’s timeline as well as thank you cards

If you have ever planned a large event before, you feel overwhelmed by all the choices available to you. If you have no clue where to start your wedding adventure planning please call me! As the owner of this amazing company, I never get tired of talking about weddings! Incidentally, I have cried at every ceremony.

We may or may not end up working together and you may not even need a planner after all…and that’s ok. With only one conversation I can answer many of the questions you have about destination weddings on the Outer Banks.

Schedule an appointment with us today to see if we can solidify your perfect Outer Banks destination wedding!

Follow Brilliant Weddings on

brilliantcollage
lauradeelpi
brilliantcardwe

3 Reviews for Brilliant Weddings

I cant say enough about Laura and Dawn! They handled everything, every possible thing! It made getting married effortless and carefree! I actually enjoyed the process! i couldnt have gotten married without them!!! :)

Sent on 05/22/2013

Amy · Married on 04/25/2013

Choosing Brilliant Weddings to plan our wedding was the best choice I made in the vast process of saying "I do". When I first met with Laura, I was completely overwhelmed....I had vague ideas about aspects of what I wanted, but I had no idea how to tie together all those thoughts. She gave my fiance (now husband) and I, a step by step time line of what we needed to decide on in order to reach our end goal. She took our ideas and also shared her own which were based on years of experience. Her input was key to getting the wedding we envisioned on the budget that we had. We were living 3 hours from where we where going to be having the wedding, so a lot of the correspondence was done over the phone and via email. Every time we were in town however, Laura made sure that she was able to meet us for coffee and discuss where we were and what needed to happen next. She encouraged us, answered all our questions and earned our complete trust. She contacted all the vendors and worked with them to get us exactly what we wanted at the best price possible! On the day of our wedding, literally all we had to do was show up! She had everything organized on a time line, minute by minute...she led the wedding party, vendors and guests through the events of the day efficiently, seemingly effortlessly, so that that everything flowed together seamlessly! She decorated much of the venue herself to save us money on an interior decorator, and the results were breathtaking! I could not have imagined a more perfect setting for our wedding! Everything was perfect, from the decor, to the food, the dancing and cake cutting. She worked so hard to make our big day a fairytale! I literally could not have had the dream wedding that I did, without her!

Sent on 03/04/2014

Laura helped me plan my wedding and rehearsal dinner in Charleston, SC back in April of 2012. Although her business is based out of the Outer Banks, NC, she was able to help me plan our wedding from a distance, which I thought was pretty amazing.

We chose Brilliant Weddings and Design based on how well the business worked with our budget. Laura was able to find vendors that did beautiful work without having to skimp on things like food. She is so budget conscious, I was able to get the dress I wanted, not the one on sale at David's Bridal.

We also had a really cool photo booth at our wedding- that was becoming really popular at the time. I was so happy that the props they had to offer were so unique that this photo booth was over the top fun. We have so many great pictures of guests getting to know each other in cool disguises.

Again, cannot say enough about Laura and Brilliant Weddings- not only is she budget conscious, I hear she's also now an officiant! So she can plan your wedding and marry you and your spouse to be!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Brilliant Weddings FAQ

• Pelican's Landing
    Pelican's Landing Park & Outdoor Weddings

Laura and her team are very committed, creative and professional.

• po box 3901 Kill Devil Hills, 27948 See on map
    2522025454 (Phone number)
    2522028678 (Other Phone Number)