Bridget Kellogg Bridal Stylist

New Milford, CT View map

As a one-of-a-kind design studio for the bride we specialize in elegant tailoring and alterations, custom millinery, as well as beautiful vintage designer jewelry. Our goal is to assist brides in expressing her unique and individual style, and to feel confident and beautiful in her dress--to be an extraordinary and unforgettable bride!!

Decades of experience go into creating The Perfect Fit, a tailoring service with emphasis on comfort function and fashion. The proper foundation, bra cups, crinoline, all play a part and are available at the Bridget Kellogg Design Studio.

Capelli Fiore headpieces are available and can be custom ordered. Fashioned from millinery supplies from all over the world the bride and her designer can create the perfect accessory for her hair.

Unlike any jewelry collection available today, The Something Old Collection is a beautifuly assemblage of vintage costume jewelry from the 1930's until late 1900's. Focusing on the Mid-Century period in fashion these peices are as relevent for today's brides as they once were. Coveted by collectors, a piece of Something Old is an investment that a bride will enjoy for many years. Come see the work of designers Miriam Haskell, Hattie Carnegie, Marcel Boucher, and more!

by appointment, 203-364-7556, BridgetKellogg.com

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils
  • User2919983 2+ years ago
    Extremely knowledgeable and professional!
    Christina Married on 05/17/2014
    Bridget is the one of the most fun people I had the pleasure of meeting and working with during the wedding process. She did the alterations for my sisters dress when she got married and when it was time for me and my dress, my mom insisted we go no where else besides Bridget. and I'm so happy we did. She has gorgeous accessories, she is so creative with under garments, bustling, alterations, everything. She is so generous with her time and expertise. I just loved going to visit and spend time with her. You can tell she has a very serious passion for what she does and that's a beautiful thing. She made my experience all the more personal.

Bridget Kellogg Bridal Stylist's reply:

Thank you Christina for taking the time to write such a beautiful review. You and your sisters have been such a joy to work with, each with her own style. Thank you for allowing me to be a small part of your special day! xoxo
    Lisa Married on 05/18/2013
    Bridget is wonderful! She did my wedding dress alterations, made my veil and I even found my jewelry in her beautiful collection! I found her at a time when I was in a panic, the shop where I bought my gown closed after 30+ years & I was left with no seamstress! Bridget came recommended from another bride on The Knot, after I put out a frantic request for recommendations! Bridget was so sweet and caring and is an expert seamstress! I kept losing weight, she had no problem with it, I just kept coming back to get it taken in. The dress was ordered too big to begin with and was very big on me which concerned me. By my wedding day it fit me like a glove and I never felt better about myself! She has a beautiful selection of antique jewelry & I was able to find gorgeous earrings & a bracelet all while getting fitted! Bridget also made me a beautiful veil that complimented my dress perfectly! Thank you again Bridget for your attention to detail and for being so sweet! You made what started as a stressful situation, a wonderful experience!
    Thanks!! Lisa

Bridget Kellogg Bridal Stylist's reply:

Lisa, you are the reason I love working with brides! I just knew you would take his breath away!! All my best wishes to you both! xoxo

Sweet Rewards Sweet Rewards Wedding Cakes

A true professional. With the most lovely personality. Bridget has always exceeded our expectations and we keep coming back to her for all of our special occasions.

254 Pumpkin Hill Road New Milford, 06776
2033647556
Location of (Bridget Kellogg Bridal Stylist)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding