Beneath The Gown

Branford, CT View map

We're a lingerie boutique specializing in bridal foundation as well as shapewear and everyday bras. We carry sizes 28-56 AA-M cup and everything in between. We can customize any of our lingerie pieces, all customizing is done in house. We have the perfect foundation solution for all our brides. We also offer bridal alterations with Josie who not only is owner of Beneath The Gown but also has over 25 years of experience working with gowns of different silhouettes and designers. We are located on the Connecticut shoreline and just a few minutes from the highway.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Undergarments

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Alexa G. Married on 05/20/2022

Impeccable!

Josie’s work is impeccable, she makes the experience completely carefree, she makes you feel like no matter what happens your dress will look perfect and it did!
  • Alexa
    Alexa B. Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible customer service! Fair price!

Josie at Beneath the Gown is the BEST! She not only found the perfect garments for underneath my uniquely designed dress, she also made critical alterations to the gown! My wedding dress was PERFECT. I never had any doubt that she would do an amazing job and outfit me perfectly for my day! She is also incredibly kind and sweet. I HIGHLY recommend!
    John M. Married on 02/02/2019

Top quality

I've been shopping there for MY LADY for a number of years. Gifts for Birthdays, Valentines Day and Christmas have made me a star. Kind and professional help has guided me when I make surprise purchases, they have fitted her properly, staff there has kept all notes on sizing and a record of purchases (even fabric samples OMG), so when I return there is no guessing or duplication. The products are all exceptional quality and last a very long time. Products cost more than say VS but the value gained in longevity, functionality, (especially bras), and comfort truly make the money MORE than well spent. As a guy in a woman's shop I am treated like a king even though I have no idea what I'm doing. Then to top it off, she gift wraps the garment like a pro. I walk out the door truly feeling like "The Man". Do yourself a favor...go there.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Beneath The Gown 1
Discount
Receive 10% off any one regular priced Bridal Lingerie piece valued up to $250. Discount is limited to one per Customer per day. You may print or show your coupon on mobile.

Ariana Strings Ariana Strings Wedding Musicians

Had a brilliant experience as a bridesmaid at Beneath the Gown and I highly recommend them! They're experts, are tremendously accommodating, and have a wonderful selection to boot.

April Rose Designs April Rose Designs Wedding Dresses

We love working with Beneath the Gown! They have helped many of our Brides and Mothers to find the perfect undergarment. Our customers are thrilled with their service!

1120 Main st Branford, 06405
2034332023
Location of (Beneath The Gown)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding