93 Main Street, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 66
  • Meet the Team

About Ariana Strings

Ariana Strings LLC brings world-class musicians from the concert stage to your wedding day. Our ensembles feature professional symphony musicians performing all the hits from 1645 - Today: traditional wedding and classical music, today's Top 100, classic rock, Broadway & Disney favorites, jazz, and pop music. Our expert team will not only bring the highest level of professionalism as performers, but we will go above and beyond for your special day. We love what we do and you will hear it in our music. We put the class in classical.

About Our Musicians:

Ariana Strings LLC players are all active professionals in the classical music industry: All conservatory-trained musicians who perform in Connecticut's most prominent symphonies, chamber ensembles, operas, and musical theater & ballet orchestras.

Performing in over 70 weddings per year together, we have a unique, blended style and work together as a perfect unit. We genuinely care about our couples and go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you've envisioned.

About Ariana:

I've been performing for weddings and private events for nearly 10 years and each wedding season, I fall more and more in love. As a professional violinist, I am lucky to have a flourishing career performing in Connecticut's premier symphony orchestras, ballets, Broadway theater tours, and operas. Performing for brides and grooms is a wonderful creative outlet, allowing me to bring my art to new audiences, visit new places, and to jam with some of the greatest musicians around. Don't get me wrong, I love Beethoven and Mozart, but I can't help but smile each time I play tunes by The Beatles, Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" or Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". Away from my music stand, I'm a wife and puppy mom, world traveler, spicy food aficionado, and photography newbie.

Our ensembles:
String quartet (2 violins, viola, + cello)
String trio (2 violins + cello; violin, viola, + cello)
Electric violin and guitar duet
Violin Duet
Violin + Cello Duet
Violin + Viola Duet
Violin + Piano
Solo Guitar (acoustic and amplified)
Solo Violin (acoustic and electric/amplified available)
Solo Cello

We love performing for your:
Wedding ceremony
Baby Shower
Corporate Event
Private Party
and more!

We perform a wide variety of music for all tastes and styles. Some of our favorite contemporary artists that we cover are:

The Beatles
Michael Jackson
Stevie Wonder
Frank Sinatra
Ray LaMontagne

Of course, as classical musicians, we have all your favorite pieces from symphonies, operas, chamber music, and the greatest composers. We have everything from J.S. Bach, Mozart, and Beethoven to Debussy, Holst, Dvorak.

This is just a small list of what we have to offer, so check out our videos here on Wedding Wire, on our social media, and see our full song library on our website.

• Woman-owned
Follow Ariana Strings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Golden Scroll Soloists

54 Reviews for Ariana Strings

• Andriene

Andriene L. · Married on 03/28/2021

The perfect touch!

Having Ariana, Sarah & Sarah play at our wedding ceremony was honestly the best decision we made! My guest are STILL talking about our ceremony! Ariana is so kind and personable & definitely helped me navigate through the crazy COVID wedding planning process. I’m recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Andriene! We had such a wonderful time performing for your beautiful Aria wedding. It was really our honor to be there. Thank you again!

Lori M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfection with Ariana Strings!

Look no further than Ariana Strings for a string ensemble!!! They are perfection!! Exquisite music!!! Ariana is a masterful musician and the string quartet performed at my daughters bridal shower, on August 14 th, at Harkness Eolia mansion, helping to make it a memorable event. They performed for cocktail hour, and then continued with a 20 minute, mini concert, as guests were seated and assembled on the terrace to fully enjoy the 6 selected songs that Ariana Strings performed superbly! Countless compliments. It was an enchanted evening! Hire Ariana Strings!
    Lori Maher 2020

Sent on 09/10/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lori! I so enjoyed getting to know you and we had such a wonderful time performing for the bridal shower, I can't begin to tell you! You're such a gem. Thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you and your family all the very best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ariana Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700.00
    Music During Breaks
    Reception Music
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Solo
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Orchestra
    String - Trio
    String - Quartet
    String - Quintet
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Organ
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin
    Winds
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music

Team of Ariana Strings

Ariana Straznicky

Ariana Straznicky

Founder, Lead Violinist

When you book an Ariana Strings ensemble, that means I'll be your one and only coordinator, helping you every step of the way. Over the years, I have fine-tuned my way of organizing all the details and helping my couples plan their ceremony and music. I want to make your planning process easy and fun. I'll incorporate your style preferences and personality so our music fits in with your overall wedding vision. Behind the scenes, I also work closely with your wedding planner, venue coordinator, and officiant, so everything will be perfectly in place for your wedding day.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Mary Coburn Wedding Officiants

I recently had the pleasure of working with Ariana and I hope I get to work with her again. It's always wonderful to have live musicians for a wedding but especially so when they are as talented and focused on creating a beautiful experience as Ariana was. She assembled a gorgeous trio and their music added a layer of depth that is always appreciated at an event as meaningful as a wedding ceremony. She was so organized (which I greatly appreciate) and we communicated weeks before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. That kind of dedication is rare and it means that Ariana cares about the couples with whom she works. And that translates into an amazing experience for the couple, their families and their friends.

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet and listen Ariana play during a ceremony. She was absolutely wonderful, never skipped a beat and transitioned seamlessly throughout the whole ceremony and cocktail hour. She was a true joy to work alongside. Highly recommend!

• TM Photography Wedding Photographers

Ariana is a superb musician. Her music brings life to the event and is a warm welcome at any wedding!!

• 93 Main Street Southington, Connecticut, 06489 See on map
    860-499-4527 (Phone number)
    By appointment only - Email for details
    Location of (Ariana Strings)