93 Main Street, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Deals 1

About Ariana Strings

Featuring professional, conservatory-trained musicians who perform everything from traditional classical wedding music to today's Top 100, Ariana Strings LLC provides the highest level of professionalism, adding elegance to your special day.

Performing in over 60 weddings per year together, we have a unique, blended style and work together as a perfect unit. We genuinely care about our couples and go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you've envisioned. To book a string duo, string trio, or quartet, use the Contact page.

Every wedding is unique and different, so we provide a completely personalized experience. We go above and beyond to help you plan your wedding ceremony and to make sure every detail is in place for your wedding day. Whatever you need, we are there for you! To make your event unique and unforgettable, contact Ariana for rates and packages.

About Ariana:

I've been performing for weddings and private events for nearly 10 years and each wedding season, I fall more and more in love. As a professional violinist, I am lucky to have a flourishing career performing in Connecticut's premier symphony orchestras, ballets, Broadway theater tours, and operas. Performing for brides and grooms is a wonderful creative outlet, allowing me to bring my art to new audiences, visit new places, and to jam with some of the greatest musicians around. Don't get me wrong, I love Beethoven and Mozart, but I can't help but smile each time I play tunes by The Beatles, Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling in Love" or Journey's "Don't Stop Believing". Away from my music stand, I'm a wife and puppy mom, world traveler, spicy food aficionado, and photography newbie.

About Our Team:

Ariana Strings LLC players are active professionals in the classical music industry: All conservatory-trained musicians who perform in Connecticut's most prominent symphonies, chamber ensembles, operas, and musical theater & ballet orchestras.

The Ariana Strings team is incredibly versatile. We offer the following ensembles, which can all play classical and pop music favorites:

​Our Ensembles:

• String Quartet (2 Violins, Viola, & Cello)
  • String Trio (2 Violins, & Cello)
  • Violin Duet
  • Violin & Cello Duet
  • Violin & Guitar Duet
  • Violin & Viola Duet
  • Violin & Piano Duet
  • Violin & Flute
  • Solo Violinist
  • Solo Guitar

Our samples are unedited audio and video from actual events. No frills, only trills. Check out our samples here on WeddingWire, Instagram, or visit our website.

Follow Ariana Strings on

• Videos 13

40 Reviews for Ariana Strings

• Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful music with smooth and easy set up

They were absolutely wonderful. We chose a violin and guitar combo for our beach wedding, and it added an elegance to our ceremony that made all the guests really happy. The musicians handled everything - they had their own sound system and chose the perfect spot to set up. They communicated clearly before the day and set up with no trouble. We chose songs for the processional/recessional that weren't in their collection so it cost an extra $10 per song, but they did a *perfect* job with the arrangement so I would say it was worth every penny. They also played great songs for the rest of the time (pre-processional and post-recessional). I really like that they have samples on their website - honestly, everything about this company is easy and goes smoothly. I highly recommend Ariana Strings!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! We had so much fun learning your wedding music and are so glad you enjoyed our performance! Your beach wedding was so beautiful and we had a fantastic time playing. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Best wishes!

Michael and Alyssa Flynn · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful guitar and violin duet

Ariana Strings was a wonderful company to work with. I was nervous at first that asking them to travel from Farmington CT to Charlestown RI would be too much, but they were very willing to travel for our special day. They are extremely easy to work with during the planning process. They provide you with questionnaires with everything they need to know... which also made sure I was on track with with my venue and dj In the planning process. A week or two before the wedding they send out an overview to make sure everything is still the same for you to review and make any last changes. She reached out to my venue and set everything up for the day of so I did not have to be involved at all. Very professional. The violin and guitar duet was perfect and our guests complimented what a lovely touch it was to the ceremony and cocktail hour. They loved the pop songs they played. Overall super easy to work with and very worth the price!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa and Michael! I strive to make wedding music the easiest part of every couple's wedding and I am just over the moon that you're happy with my planning process! We had such a wonderful time performing for you. Thank you so much for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

So amazing!

We are so happy we chose Ariana Strings to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding! Ariana is so sweet and lovely to work with. She was super supportive and responsive when choosing the songs for our ceremony, and was more than happy to learn new songs for what we specifically wanted. She and her team are so talented! Would absolutely book her again.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin!! It was our *absolute* pleasure to work with you and to be able to bring our music to your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!

Ariana Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Organ, Piano, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ariana Strings 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Mary Coburn
    Mary Coburn Wedding Officiants

I recently had the pleasure of working with Ariana and I hope I get to work with her again. It's always wonderful to have live musicians for a wedding but especially so when they are as talented and focused on creating a beautiful experience as Ariana was. She assembled a gorgeous trio and their music added a layer of depth that is always appreciated at an event as meaningful as a wedding ceremony. She was so organized (which I greatly appreciate) and we communicated weeks before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. That kind of dedication is rare and it means that Ariana cares about the couples with whom she works. And that translates into an amazing experience for the couple, their families and their friends.

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

I had the wonderful opportunity to meet and listen Ariana play during a ceremony. She was absolutely wonderful, never skipped a beat and transitioned seamlessly throughout the whole ceremony and cocktail hour. She was a true joy to work alongside. Highly recommend!

• TM Photography
    TM Photography Wedding Photographers

Ariana is a superb musician. Her music brings life to the event and is a warm welcome at any wedding!!

• 93 Main Street Southington, Connecticut, 06489 See on map