Ariana Strings Reviews

54 Reviews for Ariana Strings

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth C. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Beautiful Wedding Ceremony Music

Ariana Strings performed at my wedding ceremony and I could not be more grateful for the service they provided. She was able to coordinate making last minute changes when I had to change my wedding venue, the state I was getting married in and the date due to Covid. The music was beautiful and everything I had hoped for.

Sent on 09/27/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Elizabeth! I'm so happy that we were able to accommodate you and make your 2020 wedding a reality! It was so nice to get to know you and to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you for having us!
  • Andriene

Andriene L. · Married on 03/28/2021

The perfect touch!

Having Ariana, Sarah & Sarah play at our wedding ceremony was honestly the best decision we made! My guest are STILL talking about our ceremony! Ariana is so kind and personable & definitely helped me navigate through the crazy COVID wedding planning process. I’m recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Andriene! We had such a wonderful time performing for your beautiful Aria wedding. It was really our honor to be there. Thank you again!

Lori M. · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfection with Ariana Strings!

Look no further than Ariana Strings for a string ensemble!!! They are perfection!! Exquisite music!!! Ariana is a masterful musician and the string quartet performed at my daughters bridal shower, on August 14 th, at Harkness Eolia mansion, helping to make it a memorable event. They performed for cocktail hour, and then continued with a 20 minute, mini concert, as guests were seated and assembled on the terrace to fully enjoy the 6 selected songs that Ariana Strings performed superbly! Countless compliments. It was an enchanted evening! Hire Ariana Strings!
    Lori Maher 2020

Sent on 09/10/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Lori! I so enjoyed getting to know you and we had such a wonderful time performing for the bridal shower, I can't begin to tell you! You're such a gem. Thank you so much for your kind words. Wishing you and your family all the very best!

Courtney C. · Married on 08/29/2020

The perfect touch to our ceremony!

Ariana and her team are the best! We had her string trio play for our ceremony at Smith Farm Gardens. Ariana was quick to answer emails and had many phone calls with me. As I navigated planning a wedding during COVID, she was incredibly helpful and had so much knowledge not just for music but for the wedding industry in general. She was easy to work with, incredibly professional, and so talented. The music they played was so beautiful and was the perfect touch to our outdoor wedding! I could not have been more pleased with my experience with Ariana Strings and would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so so much, Courtney! It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so thrilled that I was able to help you and you were happy with my planning process and our performance. Thank you for having us! Congratulations and best wishes!

Liz M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Highly recommend Ariana!

Ariana did an amazing job at our wedding and was so great to work with! We changed both our date and venue and Ariana was flexible and understanding through both changes. We had her and a guitarist for our backyard wedding, and it added a beautiful touch to make the event extra elegant. Throughout the process she is quick to respond to emails, and walks you through the whole music selection process with easy to fill out forms. Many of our guests who are getting married soon asked for her information at our wedding as they loved her performance. She and the guitarist performed during the ceremony and cocktail hour and played a great mix of songs. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Liz! Your kind words are music to my ears. Thank you for including us in your wedding day. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes to you and Dan!
  • Marina

Marina M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Look No Further For Ceremony Music + Cocktail Hour Music!

We chose Ariana Strings to play our ceremony and cocktail hour, but then along came COVID. After postponing our "big" wedding we still had Ariana out (violin + guitar duo) for our micro-wedding at a beach hotel. They were wonderful and Ariana had no problem moving things around and adjusting as our plans changed. She even suggested adding ceremony sound due to how loud the beach was and it was perfect. My guests complimented the duo and we can't wait to have Ariana Strings play next year at our reception once again! Can't thank Ariana enough, if you're thinking of ceremony music or cocktail hour music look no further than Ariana Strings. A MUST HAVE in my opinion. They were SO accommodating during this crazy time and a perfect addition to our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so SO much, Marina!! Your kind words mean the world to me! It was an absolute pleasure to get to know you and be a part of your micro-wedding. We cannot wait to perform for you again next year. Counting down the days! :)

Best wishes, Ariana

Britany S. · Married on 06/09/2020

Ariana Strings was Fantastic!

Ariana was a pleasure to work with. Whenever I had a question, she was very prompt and informative with her responses. Ariana helped us curate the perfect ceremony and cocktail hour play list through a series of questionnaires to get to know our musical style. Ariana also set up microphones for our JP and readers. She took every precaution for Covid and made sure the microphones covered to prevent the spread of germs. The guitar and violin combo was such a joy to hear during our day. Many guests complimented us on their beautiful renditions as well. I would definitely recommend Ariana to perform at future weddings. She really elevated the wedding experience.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Britany! I'm thrilled that you are so happy with your experience in booking my violin and guitar duet. We really enjoyed performing for you and being a part of your wedding. It was beautiful! Thank you for letting us bring our music to your special day. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes!!

Glenn H. · Married on 11/24/2019

Great Experience

Ariana was great to work with. We went with a trio and they sounded fantastic, we received many compliments on them (and there are several professional musicians in my family). Planning was simple and she was very responsive to any emails or questions.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind testimonial, Glenn! We had a wonderful time performing for your wedding and I'm just so happy to hear that you had a great booking experience. Thank you again! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Sydney · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Ariana Strings was absolutely incredible! They provided the music for our ceremony and it could not have been any more beautiful! They are extremely talented and a pleasure to work with. We HIGHLY recommend them for your big day! You won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Sydney! We had such a wonderful time performing for you and we are so grateful that you included us in your wedding day. Congratulations and best wishes!

Dayle · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely fabulous!

I would highly recommend hiring this ensemble. Not only are they affordable, they are true professionals and wonderful to work with. They added the perfect touch of elegance and class to my wedding and cocktail hour. Thank you, Arianna!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Dayle! It was such a pleasure to perform for your sunset wedding at Water's Edge. It was really special and we had a lot of fun. Congratulations and best wishes to you and Per Erik!
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful music with smooth and easy set up

They were absolutely wonderful. We chose a violin and guitar combo for our beach wedding, and it added an elegance to our ceremony that made all the guests really happy. The musicians handled everything - they had their own sound system and chose the perfect spot to set up. They communicated clearly before the day and set up with no trouble. We chose songs for the processional/recessional that weren't in their collection so it cost an extra $10 per song, but they did a *perfect* job with the arrangement so I would say it was worth every penny. They also played great songs for the rest of the time (pre-processional and post-recessional). I really like that they have samples on their website - honestly, everything about this company is easy and goes smoothly. I highly recommend Ariana Strings!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! We had so much fun learning your wedding music and are so glad you enjoyed our performance! Your beach wedding was so beautiful and we had a fantastic time playing. Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. Best wishes!
  • Erin

Erin K. · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing! Would definitely recommend

Ariana and her team were wonderful! I looked them up on Instagram and also loved that they provided samples on their website. We had requested a couple of songs at an additional cost and they were great! We also had to change the set up before our reception and Ariana worked seamlessly with our planner to make it all works! It turned out better than we could have imagined. She was also very responsive to my requests, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin! It was our pleasure to perform for your wedding day. I especially enjoyed creating your custom set list of all classic rock and rock favorites. Thank you again for having us! Congratulations and best wishes!

Michael A. · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful guitar and violin duet

Ariana Strings was a wonderful company to work with. I was nervous at first that asking them to travel from Farmington CT to Charlestown RI would be too much, but they were very willing to travel for our special day. They are extremely easy to work with during the planning process. They provide you with questionnaires with everything they need to know... which also made sure I was on track with with my venue and dj In the planning process. A week or two before the wedding they send out an overview to make sure everything is still the same for you to review and make any last changes. She reached out to my venue and set everything up for the day of so I did not have to be involved at all. Very professional. The violin and guitar duet was perfect and our guests complimented what a lovely touch it was to the ceremony and cocktail hour. They loved the pop songs they played. Overall super easy to work with and very worth the price!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa and Michael! I strive to make wedding music the easiest part of every couple's wedding and I am just over the moon that you're happy with my planning process! We had such a wonderful time performing for you. Thank you so much for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 06/09/2019

So amazing!

We are so happy we chose Ariana Strings to play at our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding! Ariana is so sweet and lovely to work with. She was super supportive and responsive when choosing the songs for our ceremony, and was more than happy to learn new songs for what we specifically wanted. She and her team are so talented! Would absolutely book her again.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Erin!! It was our *absolute* pleasure to work with you and to be able to bring our music to your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2019

Created the perfect ambience!

When I had thought about my wedding, there were a few things I knew that I really wanted—one of them was string instruments for the ceremony. I am so grateful to have found Ariana! Ariana and her fellow musicians were just fantastic. Ariana herself was so helpful in figuring out how many musicians made sense for our wedding and her tips on how to choose the ceremony music were so helpful. My fiancé and I were pretty overwhelmed by the choices and which ones would create the right feeling, but her tips really guided us and helped us feel confident. On the day of, I recurved so many compliments from our guests on the quality of the trio (several guests were professionals themselves!) and Ariana and her team really toned everything perfectly and helped create just the ambience we were hoping for. The other bonus was that Ariana had played at our venue (Barns at Wesleyan Hills) before so I had no worries about any coordination the day of. Thank you so much, Ariana! My only regret is not having her stay during the cocktail hour!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so so much, Sarah! It was really an absolute pleasure to perform for you and to be a part of your wedding day. It means the world to me to hear that you're so thrilled with my planning process and that you're happy with our performance. Thank you for having us! Congratulations and best wishes :)

Stacy · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing String Trio! Pleasure to work with!

Ariana and her team were wonderful! I had a custom song done for my wedding ceremony- they learned it and played it beautifully! It far exceeded my expectations. She was also very responsive, and easy to work with. I highly recommend Ariana Strings!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to bring our music to your wedding day. I'm over the moon to hear that you were happy with our arrangement of Keith Urban's "Your Everything". It was so nice to be able to get to know that beautiful song! Thank you again for having us. Best wishes to you and David!

Kelly B. · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved our music from Ariana Strings!

I highly recommend Ariana Strings for your wedding. She was so easy to work with and the music was beautiful during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Our guests loved it!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Thank you so much for having us. Best wishes!!
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 06/01/2019

Best String Trio For Your Wedding

I am super late to the review game as a 2019 Bride, but hoping I can still catch some of you 2020 and 2021 brides to say HIRE ARIANA!

My title is deceiving in that Ariana has many options for your wedding, instrument and composition wise. What I chose for my wedding was a String Trio consisting of a cello, violin and viola to play at my ceremony at the church. It was the best decision I made for my ceremony. The music was beautiful and Ariana and her musicians are passionate and extremely talented. They were professional, but also caring and supportive on the best day of our lives.

I found Ariana and Ariana Strings through my wedding planner, Creative Concepts by Lisa. Ariana’s website from the get-go got me hooked. She has a list of dozens and dozens of songs she can play with her various sets of musicians. She also is open to suggestions if a song is not listed you would like played. After hiring Ariana I was fortunate enough to have a FaceTime call with her where my mom and I had the privilege of listening to her play some of the songs I was thinking for my ceremony. That call was so magical and beautiful and her playing alone made my mom and I tear up.

Throughout my whole wedding process, Ariana was organized and responsive, making sure she knew my whole ceremony backwards and forwards. She stayed on top of finding out who her cues to start playing at certain times of the ceremony were coming from and made me feel relaxed and confident that my ceremony music was all taken care of.

I cannot recommend Ariana and Ariana Strings more as the most perfect wedding ensemble to have at your wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Ariana Strings's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you so so much, Gretchen! It was our absolute delight to be a part of your wedding day. We'll never forget Eric's sweet vows counting all the special moments leading up to your wedding day. We're over the moon that you're so happy with us! Congratulations and best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous music, easy to work with

The biggest regret of our wedding was not being able to listen to Ariana during cocktail hour! The music for the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We added a custom arrangement for our recessional, and working with her to get it started was very easy. My guests have all raved about how perfect her song choices were during cocktail hour, and how beautiful the preformance was. We would definitely recommend Ariana to anyone looking for live music!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun playing for your ceremony and cocktail hour. Performing "The Office Theme" was our favorite and your guests were an absolute delight! It was such a pleasure to meet you and to be part of your wedding day. Thank you for having us.
  • Kevin

Kevin M. · Married on 04/21/2019

So. Worth. It.

We were delighted from start to finish! Added Soooo much to our event!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to perform for your Easter services. Best wishes!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2018

Booking a string duet was a last minute decision for us and I am so thrilled that we did! Heading the string duet play during my ceremony was truly magical and helped complete my fairytale wedding ! Ariana was so helpful in answering questions and worked along side our organist to ensure that the music was coordinated during my ceremony ! I had a special request song and Ariana made it happen! I am forever grateful with the way everything went . Selecting songs was quite easy as Ariana provided a list of suggestions !

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Jennifer! My cellist and I had such a lovely time performing for your ceremony and we are so glad to hear that you are happy with our work! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you again for having us! Congratulations and best wishes!

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2018

We booked Ariana Strings on pretty short notice, but despite our lack of planning, Ariana rose to the occasion and was an absolute rock star with planning, music suggestions and any general requests or questions we had. We ultimately booked a trio, and they helped make our church ceremony elegant and modern.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alyssa! We had such a wonderful time performing for your beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you again for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!

Jazzmine · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Ariana Strings was amazing. A perfect addition to our special day. From the moment I heard them play at a wedding expo (John Legend which bought me to tears) I knew we HAD to have them. Ariana was flexible in my song choices and even let me make selections that were not originally offered. Guest raved about the elegance having them there added. Would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom (or any special event).

Sent on 12/12/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jazzmine!! Meeting you was such a pleasure and we are just thrilled that you loved our performance. Thank you so much for having us as part of your special day. Congratulations and best wishes!!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2018

A perfect element to our ceremony!

Hiring Ariana was an easy decision we made while planning our wedding. She was very helpful, professional and very accommodating to our special requests. Up until the day of, she kept in contact, had multiple calls to ensure everything was correct which put our minds at ease. I put her up to the ultimate task to play a country song while I was walking down the aisle and “Despacito” for our 6 year old. She NAILED it!! Having musicians play during the ceremony brought a sophisticated element to the wedding and made it more personal. Even if you hire a DJ or band, do not overlook Ariana Strings and her ensembles.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Melissa!! We had SO much fun learning that new arrangement of Despacito and we're so happy that you enjoyed it as much as we did! It was such a pleasure to work with you and to be a part of your incredibly beautiful wedding. Congratulations and best wishes!

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2018

Ariana and her team were a delight! They sound even better in person than they do online. Both my husband and father love classical music, so we were so looking forward to their performance; they did not disappoint. Our wedding took place last Friday and our guests are still raving about their performance. They really took the elegance and beauty of our ceremony and cocktail hour up a notch. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ariana Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! We had a wonderful time meeting and performing for you and your lovely guests. It means the world to us to hear that our performance was so memorable! It was truly a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your wedding. Thank you again for having us. Congratulations and best wishes!!