illustration popular

Venues you may like

See other venues that are popular with couples right now

4.0 out of 5 rating
80% Recommended by couples

1 User photo

K
Katie Sent on 09/14/2019

The perfect Maine wedding venue

Emily was a dream to work with. She made my dream wedding come true at the most beautiful venue. The food is excellent and the service is unparalleled. I can not recommend this place enough!
E
Elissa Sent on 10/13/2018
5 out of 5 rating
We had our September 2018 wedding at the Breakwater Inn in Kennebunkport, ME. Not only is the venue absolutely stunning with views of the Kennebunk River and the Ocean but the wedding was executed beautifully and flawlessly. Emily the event coordinator spent hours with us on the phone multiple times leading up to the wedding answering all of our questions and giving us many tips and tricks. The team executed everything flawlessly from our table settings, signature cocktails, event set-up and flow as well as our Sunday farewell brunch. I would highly recommend the Breakwater Inn for anyone looking to get married in Kennebunkport. Thank you so much Emily & team! - Elissa & Sam
User1026658 Sent on 11/26/2012
5 out of 5 rating
Breakwater Inn hosted my tented wedding this summer and it could not have been better or more professionally handled! The staff was exceptional, Vaida the event coordinator is lovely, patient and organized. Everything was fantastic, food, service, grounds, and accommodations. All of our guests raved about the food, staff, bartenders and overall experience there. I can't say enough! On top of everything, we got 4 nights free in their sister luxury resort in Greece just for getting married there! This is the best place to get married in Kennebunkport, that no one knows about!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Wedding Venues