Migis Lodge

30 Migis Lodge Rd, South Casco, ME 04077 Map · Phone number

About Migis Lodge

Migis Lodge is a magical location for a wedding and reception. Imagine arriving to your ceremony by boat, and then exchanging vows under the pines with Sebago Lake and Western Maine's mountains in the background. After the ceremony guests will enjoy cocktails, dinner and dancing in our lakeside lodge, and perhaps finish the evening around a bonfire on our front terrace.

We host weddings in May, the first half of June, and then not again until late September and then again after Columbus Day in October.

Pines
Fireworks
Fireworks

3 Reviews for Migis Lodge

Claudia · Married on 06/16/2018

For anyone who hasn’t been, the only true word to describe Migis is “magical.” I tried to describe it in other ways, but “it’s one part Fern Gully, one part Santa’s workshop and one part Peter Pan’s Mermaid Lagoon” was the closest I could come up with. Being able to have our wedding there was an absolute dream. Starting with the first time I reached out for information right until the end, the Migis staff was over-the-top warm, responsive and accommodating. Even without a wedding planner, I felt like I could relax when I arrived at Migis for the wedding because I had such (well-founded) faith in the staff. From primping with my bridesmaids in a gorgeous two-story cabin to getting married on the lake to dancing the night away in the lodge, nothing could’ve gone better. Every one of our guests was blown away by the beauty, the food (it’s amazing!) the accommodations and the general atmosphere of Migis. Out of our wedding of 130 people, at least half have talked about going back in future summers. Robyn and Maddy went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted.It was pure magic. Migis itself is pure magic. If you want a wedding that gives you the bright-eyed wonder and excitement of summer camp with the luxuries of adulthood, look no more. If you want your wedding to be not only a great party, but the start of your new family, with new traditions and places to call home, you have found it. There is absolutely nowhere better for the celebration of love and family than Migis Lodge.
    -Claudia and Michael, June 16 2018

Best wedding ever! It was better than I could have dreamed. They treated me like a queen. Most of the people at the wedding and I want to plan a trip back there very soon!

I got married at Migis Lodge in June and can't say enough great things. It is somehow rustic yet luxurious with insanely comfortable beds, gorgeous views across the lake out to the islands, open access to all of the boats and facilities, and SO MUCH DELICIOUS FOOD. You can tell that the helpful staff loves working there. I would do it all again in a heartbeat, it was that awesome. I had countless guests tell me it was the best wedding they have been to in their life. :-)

The only inconvenience is that they do not accept credit cards so you need to remind everyone ahead of time to come prepared.

I highly recommend Migis - we couldn't find another outdoor wedding venue that compared for a Maine destination wedding where everyone could relax and get to know each other. Migis made it easy for our vision to come true!

Migis Lodge FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 60
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables