Blush Bridal Boutique

Haymarket, VA View map

Blush Bridal Boutique has everything a bride needs for her wedding from rehearsal to honeymoon. Blush has a great selection of bridal gowns, evening and cocktail, bridesmaids and mothers of the occasion dresses from the industry's best designers with a fun, girlie and comfortable atmosphere.

• User2624562 2+ years ago
    I heard about Blush Bridal from a friend of mine and decided to check them out. I am SO glad that I did. I was a little stressed out when I arrived, thanks work and traffic causing me to be a few minutes late for the appointment, but they quickly put me at ease. When I made my appointment they asked me about what styles I liked so they already had some dresses pulled so I could jump right in with trying on dresses. They were very flexible and even pulled tea length dresses for me when I called them that day with this request. Stephen was very professional and knowledgeable throughout the appointment and did not rush us, even when we went past their normal closing time, which I REALLY appreciated. It was a fun appointment and I am very happy with the dress that I picked. :-D :-D :-D
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 09/24/2016
    This is the first and only bridal boutique that I went to, to find my dream dress. I walked in without an appointment and they were so inviting and sweet, excited for me to be there and find my dress. After telling the consultant what I was looking for she pulled out 5 dresses and as quickly as she pulled them out I was trying them on. The consultant made me feel so comfortable and beautiful and finally the 3rd dress I tried on ended up being the one! They promptly measured me, put the dress order in and even gave me a discount for being a military member. They helped me find a belt for my dress and I even found my veil there. They truly were wonderful to work with!
    Johanna Married on 12/13/2015
    I couldn't have been happier with Blush Bridal Boutique and Maureen, the owner. Their selection is great and Maureen was very patient and helpful. She listened to my thoughts, pulled dresses that she thought would fit my tastes. I found the perfect dress that fit my style and that of my wedding. I felt like a princess and she very much humored my need to twirl around, stare from all angles and find other excuses not to take the dress off!

Katherine did a superb job with the alterations. The dress (not Katherine) was doing some strange things. Little bumps here and there in the lining, extra, unexplainable tulle in the petticoat and also I am crooked, one hip sits higher than the other. She worked through every little adjustment and made the dress perfectly tailored to me.

I could not have been happier! So if you are a bride-to-be, go to Blush. You will be happy you did!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Jason & Johanna
    25 photos · 12/13/2016
  • Kurt & Trisha
    21 photos · 10/04/2015

Staccato Staccato Wedding Invitations

I'm always so pleased to refer clients to Blush because they have not just a beautiful assortment of gowns, but excellent customer service. Selecting a wedding gown is a HUGE part of the wedding planning experience, and I've had so many clients tell me how wonderful theirs was at Blush that I recommend them without hesitation!

Ever After Visuals Ever After Visuals Wedding Photographers

Be sure to visit Maureen's fabulous new store for the most beautiful dresses and personal service.

Bobby G's Disc Jockeys Bobby G's Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Over the years, Bobby G's Disc Jockeys has had the privilege of working with brides that are wearing a beautiful gown they bought at Blush Bridal. Maureen and her staff take the time to make sure the gown purchased is just right for the bride. It's worth the trip to Blush Bridal to make sure the gown you get is the gown you wanted. Make sure you look beautiful at your special day....visit Blush Bridal for all your bridal needs!

15125 Washington Street, Suite 212 Haymarket, 20169

Sunday: 12 pm - 4 pm Monday: 10 am - 6 pm Tuesday: 10 am - 6 pm Wednesday: 10 am - 8 pm Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm Friday: 10 am - 6 pm Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Location of (Blush Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding