Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

39 Reviews for Aribella Events

Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Tonia was absolutely amazing! The first time my (now) husband and I spoke with her, we knew it was a perfect fit! She understood exactly what we wanted and took the pressure off of us. It was great to have help and the knowledge that she provided. She was perfect, our wedding was amazing and (despite some untimely rain) it was beautiful. She introduced us to most of our vendors and each was one was just as perfect. Thanks, Tonia!!

Profile Picture Dena, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
1.7

I have searched my heart about whether or not to write this review, but having just had the most beautiful wedding imaginable, I know how hard it is to plan and how expensive it can be, and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what we did with Tonia. While Tonia talked a big game, (over Skype) and had a beautiful website, and what looked like great reviews, her delivery for us was mediocre at best. We went through multiple periods of several weeks where we could not reach her. She seemed to have a lot of trouble answering specific questions, delivering on promises made, and responding to emails. Almost all of the work that I had hoped to delegate to her, I ended up doing myself. We kept giving her the benefit of the doubt, hoping that conditions would improve, but two months before our wedding (after paying her $2600) we realized she was causing us more stress in trying to track her down than actually helping us. We ended up eating the fee we had already payed her (we technically owed her $1000 more) and breaking the contract. We ended up having a gorgeous wedding, with a friend coordinating for us on the day (MUST HAVE), but I do wish we hadn't gone through months of negativity and frustration trying to get our "manager" to actually manage.

Profile Picture Anne, 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My (now) wife and I spent a great deal of time and effort into looking at venues and planning a wedding as this was out first for each of us, but we are...old enough that we were going to be paying for everything ourselves. We had what we thought was a good plan. Then we talked with Tonia. She asked some questions, chatted, laughed with us, and frankly I thought that most of it was completely filler. Until she gave us a breakdown of places with her top pick. We hadn't even heard of the place. In fact, the people were surprised we had even heard of them as they are a tiny vineyard in the Pacific Northwest, and don't advertise. I didn't even realize I had a "dream wedding" until Tonia found it for me, and for us. I still don't know how she found it. It is on the other side of the country. She talked to us and listened to us, and I didn't realize this but what I wanted was an intimate setting with a view of the mountains that reminded me of my childhood. My wife wanted a space that was natural and rustic with modern amenities, child friendly, and a place where people would feel relaxed and welcomed. Tonia somehow heard all of that in what I thought was a simple conversation and found the most amazing venue.

On the day of the event, she handled the most difficult situations (political family matters and practical "oh * I forgot THAT!" matters on my part) in an extraordinary way. I just told her the problem, and later it was solved. On top of turning a giant empty barn and a big open field into one of the most incredible days of my life.

Tonia somehow took a formless idea of "I want to get married" and turned it into one of the best experiences ever. She found a way to not just make it the bride's day, but the day I didn't even know I wanted, and the whole time it just felt like I was chatting with a dear friend, not planning a major life event

Photo of Aribella Events in Philadelphia, Wilmington, and beyond, PA - I am *not* a dancer, but this day was just too much fun!
Profile Picture ken, 8/25/17, 1 Review