Brides by Megan Lorson

451 S Main Street, Rocky Mount, VA, Roanoke, VA 24151 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Brides by Megan Lorson

Brides by Megan Lorson provides hair services for Brides and their wedding parties. Megan has been working with clients on their special day for over six years. She is constantly improving her skills by continuing education to offer all her clients a high-quality service on their wedding day. She is an on-location stylist serving the Roanoke, New River Valley, Blacksburg, and surrounding areas.

Brides by Megan Lorson offers a variety of services to perfect your wedding day look. Megan specializes in hand-tied extensions and of course updos and hairstyles for her clients and their wedding parties and also offers custom clip in extensions and Halo Couture Halo Bands to her brides if they want to add volume/thickness to their wedding day styles. She hopes to gain a genuine understanding of her clients’ individual tastes and to create a look for them that will reflect the excitement and joy that they are feeling.

• Woman-owned
37a06099f993b116 0A24EA16 6AD1 4DF8 B9FA 908E103241CD

9 Reviews for Brides by Megan Lorson

Lexu · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommend!!!

I got married on June 8, 2019 and Megan and her team did the hair/makeup for me, my 9 bridesmaids, and my mom. They were wonderful! I felt like an absolute princess. Megan responded to all messages in a very timely manner and answered any questions I had. She even helped me decide on what type of extensions to go with based on my hair and budget. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. I HIGHLY recommend Megan and her team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Modern and Professional

Bliss Salon and Day Spa is the perfect place to book for your wedding day! First off, they were one of the few local places that I could find who offered both hair and makeup. Secondly, they came to us because our venue was quite a distance from their salon. I can't tell you how much easier it made our day to have them come to our hotel and do our hair and makeup there. The makeup was flawless. They use airbrush makeup so it stayed on all day and covered everything! The hair was perfect as well and my stylist really listened to me when I wanted to make some changes from my original trial. I had 5 ladies get makeup done and 4 get hair done and they were able to do everyone within 2 hours which was very impressive! You have to make a deposit, as is expected with most vendors, but the deposit was applied after all hair and makeup was done. It was also nice that my bridesmaids were able to pay separately with a credit card. I loved that they took the time to really listen to what I wanted and went above and beyond all expectations!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Brides by Megan Lorson FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 65
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• Wisteria Ridge Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Highly recommend Bliss Salon for all of your beauty needs. These ladies can perform magic on hair and makeup. They do amazing work, are very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

• Olivia Diane Photography Wedding Photographers

The girls at Bliss Salon and Spa do OUTSTANDING work! I have seen how they transform hair and do amazing things with makeup - and have always been impressed by their photos and videos on social media. But what really blew me away, was a recent boho style-shoot I put together with them. We hiked a mountain - a mile uphill to our destination, and the model (who is also one of their team!)’s hair and makeup stayed PERFECT, despite the humidity, sweat, fog, and pouring rain. Let’s be real: on wedding day, especially if you are having an outdoor ceremony, you are at the mercy of the elements. I know for a fact, that the team at Bliss are true professionals, for hair and makeup to last THAT long and look THAT good after enduring all that was thrown at us weather-wise on that style shoot. And the photos? Turned out amazing! Trust me, I have seen so many bride’s hair come apart by the end of a long wedding day: curls dwindle away, updos become a frizzy mess, and makeup is all but gone. I feel very confident when I say that Bliss Salon goes above and beyond to make sure that you look amazing, not just for the first hour, but throughout your special day, no matter what comes your way.

• 451 S Main Street, Rocky Mount, VA Roanoke, VA, 24151 See on map
    540-306-4527 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brides by Megan Lorson)