San Diego, CA 92129 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Behind the Bride

Let Behind the Bride take you from bridezilla to bride-chilla! We are a full service wedding planning and coordination company. We work with you and behind the scenes to make your wedding day truly amazing. No matter how organized you are, we will be there to relieve the stress of your wedding day.

~ We plan. I coordinate. You enjoy. ~

Follow Behind the Bride on

ff107d8668a6b08c 1216682276981 R05 23A
reception red
Behind the Bride
Photo courtesy of Photography by Paul, ceremony at The Wedding Bowl in La Jolla, CA
caketbl
GuestTables
ff107d8668a6b08c 1216682276981 R05 23A

42 Reviews for Behind the Bride

Mindy · Married on 04/13/2013

This has to be one of the hardest reviews to write. Only because it means that its all over... How can I ever begin to describe the appreciation and thankfulness that Erin Melton has meant to us during the entire process of our ideas for our wedding to actually making it all happen.

14 months ago, we interviewed 4 wedding planners. Erin was our first one and fell in love with her instantly. Out of respect we met with the other planners but knew the second we walked out of Erin's door, she would be the one we choose. We cannot begin to tell you, how many compliments we received for how everything turned out and we felt guilty accepting them because it was Erin who made it all happen.

I don't know how this woman does it? She has to have magical cape. She makes you feel like your the most important person and your wedding is the only one who matters to her .
    I am a huge control freak with a specific ideas on how I want things... and yet she complimented me and my family so well. She found an array of vendors that fit me and my personality!
    Most importantly she gave her advice when asked or when needed and it was honest!! 100% all the time!

The amount of trust that you put in to someone has to say a lot about them and I would trust her to do it all over again. I hope that our paths will cross again and when that day comes I'll be looking forward to it.

My day would of not have been the perfect day with out her.

We LOVE YOU ERIN!!!! Nic & Mindy

Sent on 04/24/2013

Mary · Married on 09/29/2012

Erin is amazing!! If you're looking for a wedding planner, no need to search any further, she is exactly what you need in a planner.

I plan events for my day job, and have planned other people's weddings, so I knew how important her job was. I wanted someone with great attention to detail and superb organizational skills - but calm and fun to work with - and Erin far exceeded my expectations. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. There were a few issues that my husband and I didn't even know about until the next day. That is the sign of a great wedding planner!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2012

Erin made all aspects of my day flow perfectly. She was professional and help make my day phenomenal

Sent on 10/18/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Behind the Bride FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Behind the Bride 1
    Active Duty Military
    We appreciate the sacrifices made by our servicemen and women! We proudly offer a $100 discount for active duty brides and grooms.

• The Groove
    The Groove Wedding DJs

We love Erin! Her and the team she has at Behind the Bride are top notch! Weddings require a certain level of patience, preparation, and adjustment to make run smoothly, and Erin can handle anything that gets thrown at her. She is easy going, always smiling, laughing, and a pleasure to work with on even the most stressful of settings. We recommend Behind the Bride to everyone! Andy Hagenah Owner Disc Go Round

• Classic Filmworks
    Classic Filmworks Wedding Videographers

Erin is professional, organized and wonderful to work with. We would recommend her to any couple looking for a top notch wedding planner!

• Heidi-o-photo
    Heidi-o-photo Wedding Photographers

Erin does an excellent job. Throughout the whole day she was always smiling and so wonderful to work alongside. I highly recommend her services.

• San Diego, 92129 See on map