Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 Map · Phone number

About Amador Events

Thank you for taking the time to consider Amador Events for your Wedding Day needs. It is our objective to produce events that will "Leave A Lasting Impression" on you and your guests.

Planning special events requires dedication, time, research, organization… The list goes on and on. You can relax knowing that Amador Events has all the elements in place to create special events of any kind. It is our job to listen to your needs, desires and come up with a solution to obtain your vision. We work with your budget, period!

We are committed to providing each of our clients with the experience of a lifetime and hope that when the time comes, you will choose us to handle all of your event design and planning needs.

We Can Plan Your Next:
Wedding
Anniversary
Birthday Party
Baby Shower
Bridal Shower
Sweet 16
Quinceanera
Corporate Event, or any other event you may be hosting

Call us today for a personalized quote!

310-279-7681

Reception area
48415be6a60dfccd 1275679012543 Copyof37

11 Reviews for Amador Events

Amanda · Married on 08/23/2012

I first contacted Karla with Amador Events only 3 weeks prior to my wedding day! Her quick responsiveness & vision made my wedding day amazing! During the planning process Karla was incredible and even created Pinterest board with pictures of what the flowers would look like. This was extremely helpful since I lived out of state in Michigan. I would recommend Karla not only for flowers but for Event Planning Serves as well because of her helpful hits she gave me to think about during the rest of the planning process. Thank you so much Karla- you are amazing & I love Amador Events!

Sent on 08/29/2012

leslieann · Married on 03/11/2011

Amador Events did all of my florals for the wedding and I couldnt have asked for anything better. All of the flowers were absolutely FANTASTIC! I couldnt have asked for more perfect florals!
    I planned my California wedding from New York with the help of my wedding coordinator who introduced me to Amador Events. Seeing as I was far away, I didnt get to meet or look at anything in person. But I did give them a few ideas, colors and overall theme. I was a little worried cause it wasnt a lot of information, but it was all they needed to understand exactly what I was looking for. I definetly reccommend their services!!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Amber · Married on 11/14/2010

Karla was not only amazing she was a LIFE SAVER! I honestly have no idea what I would have without her! The day of the wedding we were suddenly made aware that we had less than an hour of setup time and I was freaking out! She calmed me down and the wedding was setup without any problems. If their were any problems she encountered I did not hear about or notice them, and that to me is the important part. She is such a sweetheart too, very friendly and down to earth. Do yourself a favor and invest in someone worth investing!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Award

Amador Events FAQ

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

Amador Events is a fantastic event planning company. They have found the perfect combination of service and detailed orientated planning that makes every event special. They really go above and beyond to make your special day one to remember!

• Makeup by Catherine
    Makeup by Catherine Wedding Hair & Makeup

Karla is SO awesome and organized! I LOVE doing weddings with her. :) She has beautiful creative ideas and amazing attention to detail.

• Kevin Le Vu Photography
    Kevin Le Vu Photography Wedding Photographers

Karla is such an amazing person to work with. She is organized and have creative ideas when it comes to planning a wedding. I have worked with Karla on Ryan and Andrea's Wedding that took place in Malibu, California and i was stunned how beautifully everything was arranged. I am glad to have the opportunity to work with Amador Events and greatly refer Karla to all my future clients.

• Aliso Viejo, 92656 See on map