5704 Moonstone Lp SE, Salem, OR 97306 Map · Phone number

About A Time 4 Memories LLC.

A Time 4 Memories is one of the Willamette Valleys premier wedding planning companies. Known for producing events where details shine and execution is flawless. We create phenomenal events by going above and beyond for each and every one of our clients.

Our goal is to make your wedding memorable and special for you and your guests. Whether you want a wedding that is classic, contemporary, rustic or something in between, if you can dream it we can make it a reality.

Our first meeting is my treat. We can meet to discuss any ideas you already have and get to know eachother. I have a variety of packages available or we can custom design one specifically for you.

This is your special day, so leave the stress of planning and coordination to us. Let your family and friends be free to ejnoy the day without having to worry about a thing.

Serving the Willamette Valley, Wine Country, Oregon Coast and Central Oregon.

Follow A Time 4 Memories LLC. on

centerpiect
3105902104457444131102634708619931231873888n
a7adaac8e4807258 1329630703654 4631
Wedding bouquet

18 Reviews for A Time 4 Memories LLC.

Angela · Married on 08/18/2013

Morgan is the BEST!!! There are so many things she did for my daughter and for her wedding. Morgan was a lifesaver and a calming device for my daughter. She is so organized, creative, thoughtful, calm, and amazing at what she does. We could not have had the most beatiful wedding we did without her. She made the planning and wedding day so much more than what we had envisioned. I would reccommend her to everyone. She worked so well with all our vendors and made sure things got done and my family was so impressed with her abilities and her friendliness. She is one in a million. If your a bride, then Morgan is the best investment you could make to have the best wedding ever!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Amy · Married on 08/03/2013

Hiring Morgan was the first and absolutely BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. I couldn't have done it without her and the day went PERFECTLY because of her and her team. I cannot recommend her enough. She is lovely and personable and at the same time incredibly professional. She gave me great advice as to whom to hire (and which vendors to stay away from) and was always right on. Morgan always responded quickly and thoroughly to all my questions and made all my worries seem small and dispatched problems quickly. She saved us money and time and was just invaluable throughout the planning process and ESSENTIAL the day of. She and her team did EVERYTHING the day of the wedding. All we had to do was show up, get married and enjoy the day. She is worth every penny for your peace of mind and for truly allowing you to enjoy your own wedding! She set everything up, coordinated all the other vendors, made everything run smoothly and then cleaned everything up afterwards. This was especially great since we had the wedding at our home. Working with her was an absolute pleasure and our wedding day was that much better for having her be a part of it!

Sent on 09/08/2013

I am very happy that I hired this company for my day of wedding coordination in July. Morgan was very pleasant and easy to communicate with - she understood what I wanted. Jessica was the actual coordinator for the day and she did a great job working with the vendors, dealing with unexpected mishaps, among other things. She went out of her way to ensure the day was great. I would definitely recommend their services to other brides!

Sent on 10/07/2013

A Time 4 Memories LLC. FAQ

• Custom Cakes
    Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

Morgan has it goin' on! She and I have put together weddings and I know that I can always count on her to have all the details of every wedding thought out. She's easy to work with and a great listener. Take the stess out of the wedding details and let A Time 4 Memories take care of everything!

• Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn
    Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn Hotel Weddings

Morgan is phenomenal. Professional, organized and fun to work with. Any couple would be lucky to have her assist them in creating their special day!

• Kimberly Kay Photography
    Kimberly Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly recommend A Time 4 Memories to all our clients seeking high quality wedding coordinating for their wedding event. They provide and outstanding service to all of their clients. Always going the extra mile. True perfection!

• 5704 Moonstone Lp SE Salem, 97306 See on map