Oregon, Portland, OR 37217 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About TOTEM Weddings & Events

Hi, Gorgeous! We are a full service wedding and event planning company serving The Northwest and beyond!

We are so excited you found us, and are really excited to bring your day to life. We truly believe that each wedding is different from the next, and that there is no “formula” to this. We learn so intricately about each couple and come up with the perfect package, plan and design, so you are guaranteed a day that no one has seen before, and is uniquely YOU. We cannot wait to meet you!

Follow TOTEM Weddings & Events on

d992506a9149e276 ko8

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for TOTEM Weddings & Events

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Jordan, Kalin and Abby were absolutely amazing to work with. Jordan’s professionalism, eye for detail and knowledge of what needs to be prepared for comes so natural to her which made planning super easy for me as the bride. Her cool and calm nature really keeps things so much more relaxed during the process. She took over with helping keep in touch with vendors for contracts and day of details as well as the finished timeline. When I saw something that I needed to add in for the day of, she never had a problem making those changes to the timeline or going with the flow and putting her own spin on things! Her management for the day of and the complete guideline was so on point and kept thing super organized. Also having her and Kalin help at the rehearsal made things so much more smooth before the day of. I was so blessed to work with these ladies and without them, I truly believe my wedding wouldn’t have been nearly as smooth as it was that day and I would recommend these ladies to any and all brides for their wedding!!

McKenna · Married on 07/28/2018

As a photographer who worked with Jordan on a recent wedding, I was especially impressed with her quality of communication prior to the wedding. She kept the whole team on the same page when it came to the bride and groom's timeline, and was very prompt in answering any questions I had relating specifically to the photography aspect of the day. This also kept me from having to reach out to the bride and groom when they already have enough on their plate! Plus, Jordan is the absolute sweetest, and has an obvious passion for what she does!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

Jordan is absolutely amazing. She was there every step of the way with our wedding planning. From helping us find vendors and meeting with them or giving us the right questions and information to being somehow I can run all my random questions through. She was wonderful in coordinating everyone for the big day the last month was way less stressful than I imagined. The day of it was so easy to relax and focus on the fun because I knew they were taking care of it! I am so thankful to have had them to help with this big day and make it the most magical! She put up with my over worrying self and always answered by emails quickly and thoroughly and made me feel so much more comfortable in letting go of control.

Award

• What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Swanky Fine Art Weddings
    Swanky Fine Art Weddings Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I work with MANY wedding planners/coordinators who have been in the business for a while, but it is very rare that I find planners that are so attentive to their clients like owner Jordan Dull of Totem Weddings & Events. I honestly can say she is by far one of my FAVORITE planners to work with and get so excited knowing that I get to spend the day with Jordan and her incredible team because they are on it! Jordan knows this business like the back of her hand, treats her clients like family, goes above and beyond for them to ensure their day is everything that they dreamed of and more. Not once have I ever heard her complain about doing something for her clients because they asked for a little more than what they intended, she responds with love, grace, and a joyful attitude no matter what the day throws at her. Not only that, she keeps us vendors in the loop for sudden changes through out the day, makes sure we have what we need, brings us water when we need it (especially in the hot summer months) and creates such a warm, fun and inviting experience for all of us vendors who have the opportunity to work with her. I can not talk more highly of Totem Weddings & Events and promise that you will not be disappointed having Jordan be part of your day. Give that stress of wedding planning over to Jordan so you can breathe and actually enjoy this process, after all this is one of the most important times of your life and you want to enjoy it!

• Oregon Portland, Oregon, 37217 See on map