1914 Selby Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number

About A Regal Affair

Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for checking out A Regal Affair Weddings & Events. We are a full service wedding & coordination company based in Santa Monica, California. As a team we love to incorporate traditions and style.

As no two events are ever the same we offer a variety of packages and individual services that are tailored to our client's specific dreams, vision, and budget. Whether on a beach, in a ballroom or at a private estate, our weddings reflect the lifestyles and personalities of each couple. We work closely with our brides and grooms to create unforgettable moments, not only for the couple, but also for their family and friends as well. Utilizing creative elements with an attention to detail enables us to design A Regal Affair.

Follow A Regal Affair on

CoutureFoto com10
jenosullivan201104250058

11 Reviews for A Regal Affair

Kari · Married on 08/21/2011

Yasmine was great and made my wedding perfect! I would recommend her to any bride to be! She was flexible and easy to work with. I also felt really comfortable with her!

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • O

Oriya · Married on 07/14/2011

A Regal Affair and Yasmine Joandis were such an amazing team I cannot rave about them more. My wedding went off without a hitch. Everything was so smooth and easy. It felt like a dream. Nothing went wrong. The day was magical. Yas met with us several times, worked with all the vendors, came up with an amazing timeline, and truly made my life stress free. Her timing and suggestions were amazing. She had everything on point and knew what she was doing. Her assistant Jessica was a sweetheart. If I could give her 100 stars I would. I highly recommend using a wedding planner and if you do YOU MUST use A Regal Affair!!!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Alicia · Married on 07/09/2011

Yasmine was so helpful in helping us plan and execute our big day...I don't know how we would have done it without her! She helped make sure everything went smoothly, and took care of any last minute problems that came up. As a wedding photographer myself, I have been coming across some less than stellar wedding coordinators, and I wish that Yasmine was coordinating all of the weddings that I shoot!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Award

A Regal Affair FAQ

• Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography
    Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

Yasmine, at a Regal Affair, was a pleasure to work with! She made the even run smoothly for everyone!

• Cinevent Productions
    Cinevent Productions Wedding Videographers

Yasmine and her crew at A Regal Affair really know how to make a wedding day schedule move smoothly. She and her crew are hard-working and on schedule. We at Cinevent Productions have had the pleasure of working with A Regal Affair more than a few times and it is always a great experience. She truly cares for her clients and does everything in her power to make sure the bride & groom, guests, and vendors are all being taken care of and free from issues so that everyone involved can enjoy the special day. We look forward to working with her in the future.

• Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records
    Lori Andrews / JazHarp Records Wedding Musicians

Absolutely one of my favorite wedding and event planners! I've been married for a very long time but if I had it do to all over again, I would choose Yasmine for my own planner. She's on top of things and VERY sweet to be around. Lori Andrews

• 1914 Selby Ave Los Angeles, 90025 See on map
    8186453555 (Other Phone Number)