Citrus Heights, CA 95621 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About A Little Slice of Heaven

What is your hearts desire? Is it something elegant and sophisticated? Is it casual, a walk in the sand? Are the colors vibrant and glowing as if they're bouncing off the sun on a warm spring day?

Here in Heaven, our main goal is to make your special day a dream come true. We believe your wedding cake represents the promise you'll be making to each other. Our reputation and experience enable us to create the perfect cake for you. Choose a porcelain "Fondant" finish or a hearts desire "Swiss Meringue Buttercrème".
We have a variety of cakes and fillings to choose from that will guarantee, melt in your mouth and enlighten your heart.

Let Heaven be a part of your dreams.

• One Divine Cake
cake12detail
169971387031eb1265b4

1 Reviews for A Little Slice of Heaven

Holly · Married on 05/15/2010

I was very impressed by the quality and overal apperance of my cake. I had a large wedding for 175 people, and everyone couldn't have given me more compliments on my wedding cake. I was moist and the stenciling that was done was fantastic. It is something I will cherish for the rest of my life. I completely recommend "A Little Slice of Heaven".

Sent on 06/04/2010

A Little Slice of Heaven FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Little Slice of Heaven 1
    Wedding Cake and Video Montage wedding package
    It's a beautiful way of expression when adding a personalized DVD slideshow to add to your reception or wedding ceremony. We are affiliated with "Light of the World designs" who specialize and deliver these beautiful DVD slideshows. This wedding package is $525.00, a $75.00 savings.

• Citrus Heights See on map