Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe

Elk Grove, CA View map Visit website

Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe is a wedding cake bakery based in Elk Grove, California. Owner Sienna began her business as a result of craving. Today, they provide delicious tailor-made cakes that taste as good as they look.

Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe offers consultations to discuss your vision. Ask any questions and decide on your ideal look for your cake. Your custom cake design experience includes tastings, so you can be sure everything tastes exactly the way you expect. Dietary requirements, including diabetic, kosher, nut-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free, are all available. Their cakes can be crafted with locally sourced organic ingredients and fresh fruit. They also provide a wide range of delicious desserts, including cupcakes, cake pops, cookies, pastries, and more. Further, setup and delivery are provided, so the process is hassle-free on the big day. Let Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe help make your cake dreams come to life and impress guests with a delicious cake creation.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Kosher
Lactose Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Emalee
    Emalee O. Married on 09/04/2022

Amazing Cake

My husband and I had one of Sienna’s cakes at a friends wedding and needed to have it at ours! She was extremely easy to work with and made the perfect cake.
    Victoria V. Married on 07/10/2022

My Dream Wedding Cake

I had a very specific look I wanted for my wedding cake and struggled to find a vendor that could execute it AND have an amazing flavor. Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe was able to make my vision come to life and offered the best flavors for our cake. She made my non-traditional cake the star of the show and had amazing cupcakes to complement the show stopper. Her flavors were the best we had in our several tastings for our wedding. She even made a new flavor just for us. She was such a pleasure to work with and she charged a fraction of the price of other vendors in the area. I would highly recommend for your wedding cakes and other sweet treats!

Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe's reply:

It was so great to work with you and your husband! Your wedding flavors and cake style is one I'll never forget. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!
    Monse C. Married on 05/14/2022

Amazing experience

Sienna sweets was amazing super professional and helped me with the wedding cake that i had on mine.
  • illustration stars

Team

Sienna Silva
Sienna Silva
Owner/head baker

Sienna here! Ready to collaborate, and get you the cake of your dreams! Who said the desserts can't look and taste good? I'm here to make your big day a piece of cake.

Elk Grove Elk Grove, CA, 95757
Location of (Sienna’s Sweets Shoppe)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding