5023 Main Street, Coulterville, CA 95311 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co

Cakewalk is located in Yosemite California. We design and create custom Luxury organic wedding cakes , fabulous dessert bars and elegant intimate reception dinners. Always organic, we offer gluten free and vegan upon request , we create all our own recipes and handcrafted our gorgeous sugar art in house. Details and customer service are of the upmost importance to us because it is to our brides also.

Other couples have also viewed

• Frosted Flour

Videos 2 Videos

2 Reviews for Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co

• Beth

Beth · Married on 10/22/2019

Completely heard what we wanted & delivered!!

Beth & Mitch
    Married October 22nd 2019
    Wedding size of 31

Working with Cakewalk bakery was a pleasure from the very start. I was given her vendor info from my reception coordinator at rush Creek Lodge.

Jennifer had great communication throughout the process and was so hospitable and sweet when my fiancé and two girls drove down from San Jose for q cake tasting. Jennifer had champagne and sparkling juice for the kids to sip on while we tasted all the yummy flavors and talked about our style of the wedding.

When she sent me the sketches of her vision I was blown away at the creativity and how much it completely was perfectly representative of the style and feel of classy/ rustic I was hoping for.

When I finally saw the cake on the day of I was even more blown away. JUST STUNNING! Oh and it tasted like perfection as well. Her sugar flower work is so detailed, all around 10 stars for the creativity, hospitality, professionalism and taste of her work. I would recommend her to anyone in the area hands down.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co's reply:

Dear Beth and Mitch, it was such a pleasure to work with you to create the perfect cake for your reception. We truly enjoy hosting you for our cake tasting and meeting you both and your lovely girls. We loved designing this cake for you and are so happy you enjoyed all the details. We wish you all en eternity of joy and happiness together. Kindly Jennifer @ Cakewalk
  • Mireille

Mireille · Married on 10/01/2019

Happy Bride!

I am so happy to have worked with Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co for our small & private wedding reception. I live in Florida and all of my communication with Jennifer (owner) was via email. We did a video conference call once where she explained all of her services in details. Initially we were only going to get a cake but she mentioned her catering services. We were staying in a cabin in Yosemite National Park. The day of our wedding, Jennifer came to the cabin and decorated everything beautifully. There were fresh flower and small lights everywhere. She set up a dessert, cake and appetizers table. When my husband and I arrived at the cabin we were shocked to see everything. Our dinner party was composed of 12 people. Jennifer took her time to explain everything to us. She has a soothing and calm tone of voice and she even put beautiful background music. She served us wine, salad, our main course and the cake. All of her food is organic and fresh from the farm. My husband is a picky eater and I asked her to make Fettuccini Alfredo as he does like that a lot. She made us the best Fettuccini Alfredo we have ever had. She also made us espresso and provided chocolate truffles and cookies and she left us with fresh baked croissants for breakfast the next day. Jennifer's professionalism and service made us feel like we were at a fancy 5 star restaurant even though we were in our cabin. My parents even said they felt like celebrities. I cant thank Jennifer enough for such an amazing evening. My family, my husband and I truly enjoyed it. Thank you so much Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co FAQ

$ 8.00
    $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 5.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
    Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cake Pops
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Cutters
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• 5023 Main Street Coulterville, CA, 95311 See on map
    (209) 878-3173 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cakewalk Heirloom Baking Co)