PO Box 1207, Nevada City, CA 95959 Map · Phone number

About I do's by Deb

I do’s by Deb is a cake business in Nevada City, California. Deb uses her background in fashion to enhance her cake baking skills. She is a classically trained chef and a certified wedding planner. Formerly known as Debbie Does Desserts, she has more than 20 years of experience in the Bay area and has created cakes for three presidents, and multiple stars like Oprah, Bill Gates, Journey, and more.

Deb uses organic and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. She creates delicate and spectacular cakes to please you and your guests. She specializes in European and American style cakes and flavors. She can bake cakes, croquembouche, dessert buffets, groom’s cakes, cookies, cupcakes, fruit and pastries for your wedding day. Deb delivers and sets up your cake and dessert products so it looks and tastes amazing.

Follow I do's by Deb on

Other couples have also viewed

• Frosted Flour
deb 4

32 Reviews for I do's by Deb

• Ariel

Ariel G. · Married on 09/05/2020

I Do's by Deb Creates Magical Moments!

Debbie is amazing and so are her cakes! I Do's by Deb created our wedding cake with only a month's notice. Due to COVID our wedding plans changed over a hundred times. Last minute, we needed a smaller wedding cake for our intimate family wedding. I contacted Debbie and she made magic happen! Debbie is professional, friendly, and truly a lifesaver. Her cakes are flavorful and beyond beautiful. When Debbie arrived to the wedding with cake (it had to arrive last minute due to the heat) all things stopped- the cake was so beautiful everyone was in awe! It was a dream come true and it truly made the wedding complete. I highly recommend hiring I Do's by Deb, you will be thrilled with the results!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Kristina L. · Married on 11/04/2018

Mmmm sooooo yummy!!!!

The cake, the service, the love and energy put into our baby shower far surpassed any expectation I could have created. Debbie is a real gem and she has the gift of capturing the vision. She made us a delicious 3 tier cake and I am dreaming for more right now. 2 of the tiers were Lemon BlackBerry and the other one was a Vegan Chocalate. Both were so delicious. The vegan chocolate was moist and rich. I probably didn't need to announce that it was vegan became one would have never known. The lemon oh the lemon that was my favorite!!!! Lemon desserts will always have my heart, but this one has definitely left a lasting impression.
    I would highly recommend Debbie to all my friends and family and look forward to enjoying another one of her creations again soon :)

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sherri · Married on 10/13/2018

Daughters wedding

I contacted Deb only 2 1/2 weeks before our event and I was surprised she accepted the task. We ordered a small 2 tier geode cake with fondant. It turned out beautifully and just what my daughter wanted. Deb made the geodes that were used as decorations for the cake and they were beautiful. She delivered the cake on time and it was delicious! Overall it was a exceptional experience. Thank you Debbie!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

I do's by Deb's reply:

I love doing geode cakes! It was a pleasure. Sherri. Did a fabulous job of pulling off a beautiful wedding! So many cute well thought out details.

I do's by Deb FAQ

$ 6
    $ 7
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 3
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• PO Box 1207 Nevada City, California, 95959 See on map
    Location of (I do's by Deb)