I do's by Deb

PO Box 1207, Nevada City, CA 95959 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About I do's by Deb

I do’s by Deb is a cake business in Nevada City, California. Deb uses her background in fashion to enhance her cake baking skills. She is a classically trained chef and a certified wedding planner. Formerly known as Debbie Does Desserts, she has more than 20 years of experience in the Bay area and has created cakes for three presidents, and multiple stars like Oprah, Bill Gates, Journey, and more.

Deb uses organic and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. She creates delicate and spectacular cakes to please you and your guests. She specializes in European and American style cakes and flavors. She can bake cakes, croquembouche, dessert buffets, groom’s cakes, cookies, cupcakes, fruit and pastries for your wedding day. Deb delivers and sets up your cake and dessert products so it looks and tastes amazing.

Follow I do's by Deb on

I do's by Deb 6
I do's by Deb 7

Kristina Labella · Married on 11/04/2018

Mmmm sooooo yummy!!!!

The cake, the service, the love and energy put into our baby shower far surpassed any expectation I could have created. Debbie is a real gem and she has the gift of capturing the vision. She made us a delicious 3 tier cake and I am dreaming for more right now. 2 of the tiers were Lemon BlackBerry and the other one was a Vegan Chocalate. Both were so delicious. The vegan chocolate was moist and rich. I probably didn't need to announce that it was vegan became one would have never known. The lemon oh the lemon that was my favorite!!!! Lemon desserts will always have my heart, but this one has definitely left a lasting impression.
    I would highly recommend Debbie to all my friends and family and look forward to enjoying another one of her creations again soon :)

I do's by Deb 8

Sherri · Married on 10/13/2018

Daughters wedding

I contacted Deb only 2 1/2 weeks before our event and I was surprised she accepted the task. We ordered a small 2 tier geode cake with fondant. It turned out beautifully and just what my daughter wanted. Deb made the geodes that were used as decorations for the cake and they were beautiful. She delivered the cake on time and it was delicious! Overall it was a exceptional experience. Thank you Debbie!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    I do's by Deb 9

I do's by Deb's reply:

I love doing geode cakes! It was a pleasure. Sherri. Did a fabulous job of pulling off a beautiful wedding! So many cute well thought out details.

I do's by Deb FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands