27 Reviews for I do's by Deb

Cake Stands (2)
Cookies (1)
Gluten Free (1)
27 I do's by Deb Reviews

Debbie was such a wonderful person to work with! We asked her to make two separate vegan cakes, and vegan cookies. The main cake was a lemon, vanilla, and lavender cake. All I can say is that it was incredible, and most people couldn’t believe it was vegan. The second was a gluten free blueberry and lemon “cheesecake”, and it was light, refreshing, and delicious for our gluten free guests. We gave debbbie our vision for a flower and herb themed wedding, and she made it a reality through her desserts. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free

Deb created a gorgeous wedding cake and sweet tables for our wedding and reception. Truly an artist with her creative dessert offerings and wonderful flavors. Thank you, Deb, for the excellent service and treats, we wish you had a local shop we could visit to purchase the goodies you make.

Photo for I do's by Deb Review - mini cheesecakes, salted caramel brownies, fresh fruit tarts
Photo for I do's by Deb Review - chocolate and rasberry wedding cake
Profile Picture dee, 6/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Definitely book Deb! After realizing that me planning to do my own wedding cake was a bad idea I reached out to Deb. Deb not only got us in last minute she provided a cake that was everything I could have hoped for and tasted even better than I could have imagined! You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Deb!!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

OMG where do I start....everything about Debbie's art is amazing, from the delicious cake to the spectacular look of the cake she made for my husband and I for our wedding day. Her attention to detail is marvelous and gave my cake that special something all of us brides want. It also helps she is very easy to work with and one of the sweetest personas I've ever met.

Profile Picture Mayra , 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing! We don't even really like most cake, but this one was so moist and not overwhelmingly sweet. It was tasty and beautiful!

Profile Picture Kyndra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Debbie's cakes are amazing! They taste like a dream, and are above and beyond anything else I sampled in the area. I ordered the tres leches with a tropical fruit salsa for my late summer wedding, and my guests raved about it. Plus it's fun to know Debbie has made cakes for Oprah and several US Presidents!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing does not even begin to describe the cake we got from Debbie for our wedding; Our cake was a literal work of art! She listened to our every desire and provided us with a cake that was not only beautiful, but DELICIOUS! To give you an idea, my hubby's lunch and dinner the day after our wedding were pieces of her cake. For those interested, the flavor we chose was Candy Bar. Additionally, her pricing is very affordable. We will definitely be asking her to make a cake or dessert for us for other special events in the future. I feel you need more proof, check her out on Instagram at Idosbydeb...You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I Do's by Deb made a beautiful cake for Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Foundation's Starry, Starry Nights Event! She was very easy to work with and very professional.

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved Deb! She is a pleasure to work with. She was flexible in meeting us in the bay area for our cake tasting which is a MUST. All her flavors are perfection and I surprised myself by going with the tres leches option. It is the best tres leches I've had yet and our guests RAVED about the cake!! Deb also listened to our needs, provided us with a number of recommendations/options, and didn't pressure us to go in any one direction. Made the process an enjoyable one. On top of that - the cake looked gorgeous!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Debby did a great job at working with us to zero in on the look and feel of the cake we wanted. Also, the cake was amazing! We received a lot compliments from our guest about the cake.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Deb was so amazing to work with and the cake was so delicious and looked exactly like I️ had dreamed it would! She did an amazing job and I’d definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Debbie made the cake for my parent's 60th anniversary party. My mom has been baking cakes for me and my 3 sisters (and so many other family members and friends) since we were born so we wanted to make sure we had a special cake for their big day. Debbie did not disappoint. My parents LOVED the cake and Debbie even used their homemade limoncello in the frosting. Her cakes look as good as they taste and she's a pleasure to work with. You should say "I do" to Deb!

Profile Picture Sandi, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I searched for only Debbie to make my wedding cake. She made my brother's cake and it was the best tasting wedding cake I had ever tasted. I ordered small desserts from her as well and she performed miracles when my florist completely messed up what I wanted for the cake flowers. She took them all apart and made the cake table amazing. Thank you Debbie!! I recommend her to anyone and the almond cake is a must to try!!

Profile Picture Monika, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Debbie is friendly and professional and (best of all) her cakes are delicious!

Profile Picture carolina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Deb did a fantastic job designing our cake and dessert table for our wedding. The cake was absolutely beautiful and tasty and so were the desserts! I receive so many compliments about how beautiful our cake was and how fantastic the desserts tasted. Deb was so easy to work with and is full of creativity. I highly recommend using Deb for all wedding cakes and wedding desserts. She does an amazing job! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture amy, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Had a fabulous time working with Debbie! She was recommended through our reception vendor. She worked it us on pricing and everything looked and tasted amazing! She went above and beyond on the presentation of our dessert station.

Profile Picture Sean, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Deb was my consultant when I opened my Dessert Bar restaurant and catering business. She has extensive experience and knowledge in baking and I would recommend her to anyone as an amazing consultant or to create your very own cake for your special event! I've attached some pics of some of our Christmas fun last year too :).

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

Debbie was an absolute dream to have on our wedding day. She made our vision come to life, her creativity was so greatly praised, and her love for her wedding inspirations is undeniable.

Profile Picture Demeri, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Go for it, she's great fun to work with and very talented. Food choices are variable depending on what you want and everything was delicious. Every single one of my guests was happy with the food. Not to mention the cake! The cake was beautiful and taste amazing! Thank you Debbie

Profile Picture John d, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If your trying to decide wether or not to use I do's by Deb, let me say one thing. Every wedding I go to, people compare the cake to ours and I constantly here, "You're cake was so amazing." Deb takes cake flavors to a level most people don't even know about. We just ate our 1 year cake top and it still tasted better than other cakes :)

Profile Picture Brad, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would highly recommend I Do's by Deb! I appreciated the time she spent with me to create my dream cake. I was all over the place with ideas and unsure about what i wanted, but she guided me through the process and created the most beautiful cake with the most intricate details. I wanted buttercream for an outdoor wedding in the middle of August, but didn't think it was a smart idea, but she made it happen. My cake was flawless and it was 100 degrees that day! And i cannot forget to mention, her cake was delicious! I had lots of my guest commenting and inquiring on who did the cake at my wedding. You are making the right decision by choosing her for your special day!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Delicious cake creative designs and laid back to work with

Profile Picture Karouna, 5/13/17, 1 Review
4.7

The cake was beautiful, I am so happy we went with Idosbydeb. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone that I know, who is looking for a cake. She made exactly what we wanted. And the cake taste amazing.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Debbie was a pleasure to work with! She makes delicious cake and my husband and I really enjoyed our wedding cake! It was even yummy after it was in the fridge!

Profile Picture Lorie, 8/25/17, 1 Review