Stylez For The Aisle

Flexibility
Profile Picture
PR_Bride
05/05/2012

I purchased my beautiful Liz Fields gown from here, which was absolutely perfect for my destination wedding in PR. I felt amazing in the dress. My husband loved it, as well as everyone else at the wedding. I received so many compliments on the dress. Everyone felt it was MADE for me. Stylez for the Aisle is really just the right place to purchase your wedding gowns and at reasonable prices. I actually discovered this store from reading back on the positive reviews here on weddingwire.com....Nina was sooo very helpful & accommodating. She actually picked THE dress out for me to try on after saying no twice...she insisted and boy was I in for a surprise...It was THE dress for me! Gotta give special thanks to Nina for making me try on the dress. My wedding gown was a dream come true. So please go check them out, I HIGHLY recommend this bridal store for any brides looking for their dream wedding gown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Loved my dress. Go and check them out. You won't be disappointed. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nina was absolutely amazing to deal with. She helped with every thing I needed her to. I did a slight design change on my dress and she was there every step of the way for me. She actually was the one who told me to try on the dress that I went with and LOVED! I received SO many compliments on my dress. I would HIGHLY recommend Stylez for the Aisle to anyone. After dealing with so many vendors for your wedding day you appreciate the ones who make things easy for you. They did that for me. I miss our visits and intend on visiting her just to say hi.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, professional, and accessible. They made the process exciting and super easy! I found a gorgeous dress for a very reasonable price, and the quality of the services was first class. I would definitely recommend this shop!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my gown at Styles for the Aisle. I looked for a gown in dozens of stores and David's Bridal, with no luck. When I went to Styles, I described what I wanted to the vendor and she found me my dream dress for just the right price. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and was so happy that Styles helped my dream dress become a reality!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Stylez has been amazing! Their dresses are beautiful and the staff is fantastic! I highly recommend going to this shop when you are looking for dresses!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

she was absolutely great! I came to her with a huge problem, my wedding was coming up very soon adn i had no bridesmaid dresses. She was able to accomodate me on extremely SHORT notice!!!!! we just barely got the dresses in time before we had to leave for Cancun to get married! We absolutely fell in love with th edresses and they were exactly what we thought they would be! She was able to get them altered in time too! While doing all this still remained professional!!! She was a life saver and I will remember that forever!! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The ladies made it so easy to shop for a dress. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I purchased my dress online and it needed MAJOR alterations! I took it to Stylez for the Aisle - and the service was SUPERB! They are family owned and so sweet to wrok with! They treat every bride so special - hands down better than going to a David's Bridal! They are AMAZING HERE!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The girls the own the shop are very patient and seemed eager to help. It was nice to have an appointment and be able to take our time picking out dresses for the wedding party. They were very helpful and let us try on a number of dresses. We did not feel pressured at any time to buy.