Prince George's Ballroom

Prince George's Ballroom

Favorite
Landover, MD
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4.3
Private User
1 Review
[Private]
0.9

This hall was fabulous and the floors had the best wax finish. And the price was the best.

Private User
Recently Married

Great Venue, work with you to accommodate your needs

Annette
05/24/2014

Shout out P.G. Ballroom for allowing my daughter /son-in-law (Candace & Pastor Carl McPherson) to have the dream wedding that they were so blessed to have. Your facility was everything that we could have asked for. We tried everyway possible to return it back to the original nice and clean facility that we received it. Thank you so much! p.s. will spread the word to let people know your location..

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I used the Prince George's Ballroom for our wedding and reception. They have a huge outdoor patio which is beautiful. This is where we held our wedding. It turned out very lovely. The setting can't be beat when it comes to your wedding photography!! Our reception was held inside the ballroom. This room is very nice and very well kept. The hardwood floors are gorgeous and the colors of the room went very well with our wedding theme. Everyone had a great time. The staff was very responsive and helpful. I worked with Cheri. She is a gem!! In short, the PG Ballroom is a great venue for weddings and receptions. A lot of my guests didn't know it was there, tucked away in the corner of the golf course greens. I definitely recommend the PG Ballroom to any couple.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

PG Ballroom Is Beautiful Venue To Have Your Ceremony/ Reception. Our Ceremony Was Held Outside On The Patio....It Was Simply Gorgeous And The Weather Was Beautiful! The Reception Hall Was To Die For.....We Will Recommend PG Ballroom!

Damione & Kelarda

Anonymous
2+ years ago

My husband and I really enjoyed Prince George's Ballroom and also working with Sandy. She is very accommodating and his responsiveness was also very appreciated. Sandy will do whatever it takes to make your day very special. The professionalism of the team at Prince George's Ballroom was nice as well and we felt right at home! I would highly recommend Prince George's Ballroom to anyone looking for a wedding venue in the area!