CBS Lifestylist

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Catherine is the Best Wedding Coordinator!!!!!! There are no words or stars that can give her the credit she deserves.
I was an out of town bride planning a destination wedding at the Lodge Torrey Pines and found Catherine through their list of approved coordinators. We exchanged e-mails and from her first e-mail I knew she was the right coordinator for me.
She made me appointments with the best vendors and has the best connections. She made me feel secure and confident when I was hundreds of miles away dreaming of my wedding day. When I was scatter brained she was calm and cool helping me navigate through anything and everything. Her style is amazing and her professionalism is spot on. Mostly her kindness and compassion for her craft made me realize how lucky I was to find her on the most important day of my life. Brides it was truly an honor to work with her. You will not regret it. Thank you Catherine for giving us the wedding of our dreams.
Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Catherine is one fabulous wedding coordinator. She has style and taste and best of all she has a beautiful heart that is SO helpful when planning for a wedding. She helps you see past the stuff that doesn't always matter and helps you to stay focused on the reason why you're getting married to your best friend. She has a beautiful spirit and heart and I am so grateful to have had her share in our wedding day! I HIGHLY recommend her! PS - I am a wedding coordinator here in San Diego and I chose her out of all the others to be my day of because I know the calmness she brings to any situation as well as laughter and inspiration.

Thank you Catherine!
Tracy & Nathan
Wedding: 01/24/2014

Anonymous 5 Reviews
SUPER SWEET AND VERY PUNCTUAL!!!!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
We had a pretty unfortunate experience with Catherine; she was unorganized, forgetful, and aloof.

This is one of most important events in ones life and support in the planning process in essential. I had such an amazing team of vendors and unfortunately Catherine our wedding coordinator (the person who is there to pull it all together) failed miserably.

After having already confronted Catherine once with the issues that I was having with her, I felt it necessary to let her know that I just was not okay with her performance and attitude during and after my wedding. I decided to write her an email and let her know how I was feeling. I was absolutely blinded, by her vicious response! I was in disbelief and for someone that works in the service industry she should be horrified at her behavior and choice of words. Newsflash - I am a paying customer!!!

Here are just a handful of the completely OUT OF LINE & INAPPROPRIATE quotes from Catherine:

"You are very confrontational. You seem to really get off on being negative."

"If we look at your behavior during this entire process I think you will see that you were extremely inattentive and even slower to get back to me. You were only active when you started to feel nervous about your lack of attention to details. This is a very common behavior of people (brides) who lag on finishing up details on their end--they blame others."

" I feel so bad that you're so unhappy--both with my treatment of you and generally speaking. I feel really bad that you seemingly have the need to grind this point. I guess what you need is to feel like you matter."

I want to warn futures brides and let them know that Catherine Bachelier Smith (CBS Lifestylist) is not who you want planning your special day.
Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I adore Catherine!!! She did an incredible job of pulling all of my ideas together and creating the most beautiful wedding ever! I leaned on her for all kinds of style decisions, ettiquette advice, and anything else you can think of. She was amazing to work with and I enjoyed every minute of having her involved in my wedding. What's more (and probably most important) is how seamlessly she handled everything on the day-of. I was blissfully ignorant of anything that may or may not have gone wrong! If anything even did go awry, I'd be none the wiser!! She handled the coordination of everything without me ever having to feel a moment of stress. During the afternoon of the wedding day, I commented that the lights that I thought were usually strung from the ceiling on the tent were not there. I didn't think anything of it because it was late in the afternoon and I thought 'oh well, I'll have to do without'....lo and behold, I walk into our amazingly decorated reception tent that night to see all of the lights strung up and not for one minute did Catherine let on that this extra work was taking place. I was able to enjoy every single second of my wedding day and I absolutely have Catherine to thank for that!!
Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Catherine was AMAZING! She kept me on track leading up to the wedding and made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing on the day of!
Wedding: 08/04/2012