Shockley's Sweet Shoppe

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jen is an amazing person! She's always so happy that when you're with her, you can't help but feel happy, too. She's so passionate about the cakes she makes and that passion is reflected in their quality. Jen made choosing my wedding cake so easy. Even though there I had a lot of options concerning the size, flavor, fillings, etc., of my cake, she and her husband helped me figure out exactly what I wanted quickly. After that first meeting, I left everything in Jen's hands and I wasn't disappointed. The cake was so beautiful at my wedding, I almost didn't want to eat it, but I'm so glad I did--delicious! I had two priorities for my wedding: I wanted the flowers and the food to be perfect. Shockley's Sweet Shoppe delivered the perfect cake of my dreams. There's not a single thing I would have changed about it!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2224 Virginia Beach Blvd, Suite 111, Chambord Commons Shoppes, Virginia Beach, VA 23454
BLOG

"Where everyday is a piece of cake!"

Shockley’s Sweet Shoppe -- "Where everyday is a piece of cake!"  Specializing in Cakes and Pastries for all occasions: Weddings, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Birthdays, etc.  Visit us on the web at: http://shockleyssweetshoppe.blogspot.com.  Hours by Appt. Delivery available throughout greater Hampton Roads area & Williamsburg.  Featured in the S pring/Summer 2009 Issue of VOW magazine and Preferred Vendor of the Chrysler Museum of Art and The Hermitage Foundation. *Serious inquiries only.
Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Sweet dreams come true at Shockley's Sweet Shoppe! Just one visit to their charming and simply sinsational shop and you'll see why our Clients love them! Jennifer is an extremely creative baker who has mastered an artistic flare in all of their creations. More importantly, all of their goodies from Wedding Cakes to Cupcakes to Cake Truffles (affectionately called Cannonballs) are devine.