Magnolia Bridal Boutique and Formal Wear

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The experience I had at this boutique was exactly what I was looking for. Michelle, the owner, went above and beyond for me and my family and even ordered a gown specifically for me to try on. She also opened up the store just so that I could come in. I traveled to her boutique while home in Connecticut from where I currently live in San Diego. Michelle was responsive through e-mail and incredibly helpful in person. I cannot wait to try my dress on again and to visit with Michelle again! She was such an important part of such an important day and I would recommend the experience to anyone.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
22 South Main Street, Putnam, CT 06260

Located in Historic downtown Putnam, we are a full service bridal and formal wear boutique.  We offer a wide selection of wedding gowns ranging from the classic and traditional to the contemporary and avant garde.  During a consultation, our friendly and knowledgable staff will work with you to make the gown of your dreams a reality.  Our at mosphere is sophisticated and refined, while being warm and welcoming.  We also have a wide array of bridesmaids, mothers and flowergirl dresses.  We provide tuxedo rentals and can assist in all aspects from selection to assuring a proper fit.  Bridal consultations are by scheduled appointment only. When you become a "Magnolia Bride", all of your maids and mothers will receive 10% off the price of their dresses and you will be entered in our annual drawing, held on March 3, when one lucky bride will win her gown for free!  Come experience the difference of a true boutique.

Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
PROS I KNOW (1)
Magnolia Bridal Boutique and Formal Wear is a wedding dress and formal wear shop from Northeastern Connecticut. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachussetts. Magnolia Bridal Boutique and Formal Wear is a professional wedding dress and formal wear shop that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in wedding gowns and formal wear