Erin Kroll Photography

Erin Kroll Photography

Portland, ME
Quality of Service

We Couldn’t Be Happier, Our Photographs are Amazing!
Erin is by far the best wedding photographer around! We hired her after she photographed my friend’s wedding a few years ago, and once I saw her pictures I was hooked and knew I had hire her! I don’t even know where to begin. Erin is extremely professional and very easy to contact! She was willing to work with us to get a great engagement shoot location ( my engagement photos were included in our package), she also helped me with hair and makeup for the shoot—so amazing! Our wedding day was in many locations and Erin and her awesome assistant Graham easily handled the logistics. Our photographs are stunning, original and timeless. I wanted a vintage feel to my wedding and Erin’s artistry totally complimented my style. All my family and friends are so impressed and absolutely amazed at how gorgeous our pictures are, even stunned that she was able to get certain moments we didn’t even know happened. We certainly loved each and every one.

Services Used: Photography
Portland, ME 04101

The Poetry of Memory

Moments are fleeting. Time withers memory. Choose a photographer with your memories in mind. Erin Kroll is a storyteller, quietly documenting your wedding naturally. The result is a breathtaking, true to the moment, collection of emotional and authentic memories. Available throughout Maine, New England and destinations in and outside of the United States!  Erin Kroll is proud to be a Green Certified Wedding Photographer.

About : Maine native, Erin Kroll spent the majority of her childhood scribbling crayon on her bedroom walls, floors, and other forbidden landscapes. While other children played with dolls, she cradled a bin of art supplies and scurried off to paint imaginary lands in her backyard.

Erin studied photography at the University of Westminster in London, England. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Goucher College in Towson, Maryland. Graduating with a Degree of Distinction and Honors in Communication, she returned to Maine in 2004 and began Erin Kroll Photography.

Celebrating life and exposing unexpected and overlooked beauty is a common theme in Erin’s work. She is inspired by eastern art and philosophy. It’s not surprising that her Zen influences carry over into her creative process. Working predominately in natural environments using available light, her work asks us to look closer, beyond the surface, and find stillness in letting go of our ideals.

When she is not looking through a camera lens, Erin enjoys traveling, exploring the Maine outdoors. She is presently the only certified green wedding photographer in the state of Maine ( but hopes more will follow soon).

Erin is passionate about preserving and honoring the beauty of the natural world and resources. Having a mindful relationship with the planet allows Erin to establish deeper connections with our community and Her clients. She embraces social and eco-mindfulness by reducing waste, reducing our carbon footprint, being environmentally sound and helping making a difference in the communities where we all live and create. She donates her services to non-profits.

Erin is a certified member of Greener Photography and also holds certification as a photographer with Green Wedding Providers as well. Applying her meditation and yogic practice to photography, Erin teaches others to discover the spiritual heart of taking photographs. She offers mentoring sessions to aspiring photographers of all ages and abilities. She also donates her photography services to area non profits free of charge.

For more information please contact    Follow us on twitter @erinkrollphoto or come say hello on facebook, we'd love to speak with you: facebook/

+/- read less