Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions

Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions

2248 Ivy Road
Charlottesville, VA 22903 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
About Us

Bella Rosa brides never have to choose between quality and quantity when it comes to bridal selection. We've carefully chosen gowns priced from $700 to $4,000 or more from among the best designers in the business to highlight the Virginia bride's distinctive style, class, and values.

Our spacious salon is full of luscious silks, intricate laces, dazzling beadwork, and fashion-forward silhouettes. You can also select from our superior collection of veiling, headpieces, and other accessories to accompany your perfect gown with the help of your experienced Bridal Consultant who will help you pull it all together seamlessly.

Bella Rosa was launched by Heather Rose Harton when she and her husband purchased the 6,000 square foot Richmond location of a regional formalwear retailer in 2004, creating Central Virginia's largest locally-owned bridal salon and women formalwear boutique.

Heather's commitment to customer satisfaction in one of the most emotional purchases of a woman's life comes from the Hartons' tenure in sales and guest relations roles with The Walt Disney World Company. Disney's extreme emphasis and training in creating magical memories and going the extra mile for every guest created in Heather a lasting desire to do the same for Virginia's brides.

She steadfastly believes that with the best, most experienced staff in Central Virginia and the best designers in the industry--from which she hand-selects styles and fashions that perfectly fit the tastes of local women--Bella Rosa has all the ingredients for making magic of its own!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff at Bella Rosa was incredible! They were so warm and friendly and helpful...I am the father of the bride and they were so pleasant to my daughter and to my family. There was nothing too difficult for them to do in helping us to customize my daughter's dress. We men got our tuxedos through them also, and everything was perfect on the day of the wedding with tuxedos and bride's dress, which was incredibly beautiful! All of the staff pitches in as a team to be helpful to the customer. It was not until the day before my daughter's wedding that i found out that the person helping oversee the fitting of the bridal dress was actually the owner! I can see where the staff gets their good attitudes from...i will actually miss seeing the lovely ladies of Bella Rosa. I am so very glad we found my daughter's dress there, as they added to the overall perfection of the day! I can't imagine anyone doing more!

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
Services Used: Dress & Attire
Associations I Belong to
Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions is a wedding gown boutique salon from Richmond, VA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Central Virginia, Western Virginia, and Metro DC. Bella Rosa Bridal & Special Occasions is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the Richmond wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in designer & couture bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses & tuxedo rentals
804-284-9500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire