Weddings by Leslye Reviews

85 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

85 Reviews for Weddings by Leslye

Lauryn Feilmeier · Getting married on 06/10/2022

Amazing boho wedding

Weddings by Leslye did an AMAZING job making my sister's wedding dreams come true. The decorations were beautiful, the staff were very helpful and kind, and made it a truly incredible day. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Carole Hansen Mother of the Bride · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Simply the best!

I simply could not have had the perfect beautiful wedding for my daughter without Leslye and her team, Mary. Every day up to the event was a challenge because of all the covid changes. Leslye was there every time, calm and helpful. Always open to suggestions and to be available to help in any way! I was one who thought you did not need a wedding planner, and boy I was wrong. I will be forever grateful for her talents. Without her and Mary as well, it would have never been as beautiful, classy, & detailed oriented. I simply cannot say enough, you cannot go wrong with Weddings by Leslye and highly recommend. I have one daughter and wanted the best, and my wish came true. Could not have asked for any better. You will not regret your decision to go with this team. Blessings to you on your planning and big day!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Ahh... Thank you so much for the sweet words! It was a beautiful day and you were just radiating with joy! Sending my love to all!

Janiece Jimenez · Getting married on 02/06/2022

Leslye saved our day!!!

Leslye did a fantastic job with our wedding and we would recommend her to anyone! We had a different coordinator team who cancelled on us three weeks before the wedding. Leslye stepped in at the last moment and helped us have the wedding of our dreams! We were impressed by how quickly and seamlessly she got up to speed on our wedding, as if she was there the whole time. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is stressful and challenging but Leslye and her team put us at ease while looking out for the safety of us and our guests. She was professional, enthusiastic, organized and a lot of fun to work with. She skillfully coordinated with our vendors, created the day of timeline and quickly got everyone in sync from the minute she stepped in. Our other vendors even told us how impressed they were by her. We can't say enough about Leslye and her team! We highly recommend her for your special day!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Janiece for the sweet words! I am so glad we were able to assist and make this day happen! You were absolutely STUNNING! Give our best to the family!

Lynne · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Leslye is by far the best even planner around! She made our daughter's wedding perfect! She works extremely well with the other event coordinators at the venue as well as the photographer, videographer, DJ, et al. She's so friendly, on top of things, professional, patient, happy, and enjoys the process. Her coordination tactics are seamless and has a keen eye for decor, with her team! She is perfect in all ways! And Mary Rasmussen, her right hand, is amazing too! Thank you Leslye and Mary for EVERYTHING you did. The wedding was perfect and magical, and I've never seen a prettier venue with all the details that we put together! We could not have done it without Leslye's (and Mary's) help. We can't thank Leslye and her team enough! Job WELL DONE! Worth every cent and then some!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Lynne....It sure was a beautiful day! I really enjoyed our time together. You are so creative! Hugs to you and the family!

Kathie Hansen · Getting married on 03/08/2021

A stylish and elegant COVID-sensitive wedding

Working with Leslye Hansen was smooth sailing from the moment we met. She is a delight. She is friendly, fun, and professional and I knew she was the person to bring my daughter's vision for her wedding to life. In the end, we were not surprised at all to see a perfectly planned, beautiful wedding right down to the smallest detail.

Leslye worked with us in the beginning to plan a gorgeous wedding for 150 people. She listens so well, makes creative and beautiful suggestions during the entire process, has the most wonderful vendors, and seems to know everyone in the business! Whenever I had a question, I could call and she would get right back to me. Honestly, I don't know what I would have done without her.

When COVID-19 put a stop to our originally planned wedding, Leslye was so kind, understanding, and helpful as we navigated our way out of everything that had been planned. She came up with tons of ideas as we tried to find a way to plan a small, COVID-sensitive wedding. No matter what obstacle came up, she was able to pivot. She did an outstanding job of laying out a floor plan and seating plan that kept everyone at a comfortable distance while still feeling very connected. The wedding, cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing were all managed in such a way that kept everyone's safety top-of-mind while still having the overall feeling of a cozy wedding with all the special moments of a more traditional wedding.

Leslye curated a wedding for my daughter and son-in-law infused with style, flair, and modern elegance.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Kim Kewell · Getting married on 01/06/2021

she is fabulous!!!! she is organized!!! she is happy and cheerful!!!

all I can say in 30 words. that is not possible. Leslye made a most wonderful day happen during the worst pandemic!! everything looked grim and hopeless and she came up with the plan for our reception. she did it with ease and cheerfulness. Love her and God Bless her!!! Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Kim for the kind words! Always a beautiful day with you and your sweet family! Thank you for always including us! Sending my love to all!
  • Rachel

Rachel Gerson’S · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfection

Leslye and Mary helped make our wedding day beyond anything we could’ve imagined. Handled all the details of the day to alleviate any stress that would have normally fallen to me. They are awesome!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Katie

Katie Macelwee · Married on 10/10/2020

Day of wedding coordinating, small wedding 10/10/20

Leslye and her team went above and beyond. Even though we had a smaller wedding of 24 people I would tell everyone to hire Leslye! It’s worth every penny and she makes sure to let you and your family enjoy the big day. Without her I would have been stressed and running around telling everyone what to do. Leslye handled EVERYTHING on the day and makes sure the bride and groom can sit back and take it all in. She made timelines, contacted vendors and made sure everything was ready to go a few weeks before as well. Everyone should use Leslye for their wedding day so they can truly soak it all up!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Katie for the kind words! It was such a fun beautiful day and so glad we could be by your side! Sending hugs!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Feilmeier · Married on 10/03/2020

Rock Wedding

Leslye, Katelyn and her entire team are AMAZING! There is not a single thing I would have changed about the day. Every last detail you could possibly imagine when planning a wedding was addressed throughout the process. Not to mention, it was planned in less than 2 1/2 months!

Leslye's relationships in the industry made planning our wedding a painless process. Her vendor recommendations saved me lots of time on vendor research and gave me peace of mind! From the responsiveness, flexibility, creativity, and professionalism, Leslye has everything you want in a wedding planner!

This day was magical! I am still hearing from friends, family and strangers who saw pictures how incredible it turned out. Thanks to you Leslye, my husband and I, along with our friends and family have unforgettable memories. I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Allison

Allison Heinrich · Married on 09/26/2020

Perfect wedding thanks to Leslye and Mary!

We hired Leslye last minute after changes to our wedding plans due to COVID, she was SO helpful and fun to work with from the beginning! Leslye and her team jumped in right away and took all the stress away from us. She was very organized, had great vendor recs/connections, and really brought our vision to life! We loved working with her and the day of our wedding was perfect!! She was always available to chat about details and she really thought of everything.
    Our wedding was truly all we could have dreamed of and more! Thank you so much Leslye and Mary, you cannot go wrong with booking them!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Ahh Thank you Allison! What a beautiful day! Cannot wait to see all the pictures! Stay safe and say hello to everyone for me.

Andrea Brown · Married on 09/05/2020

Worth her Weight in Gold

I can’t say enough about Leslye as a Coordinator and as a person. She holds utmost professionalism at all times, is kind, diligent, caring, responsive, focused on details, knowledgeable and works very hard. She’s efficient and timely and works as a team w bride groom and families as well as vendors. She knows her stuff. Her expertise is appreciated and her experience shows through.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Aly Brown · Married on 09/05/2020

Phenomenal Wedding Coordination

Leslye was absolutely terrific from day one. So personable and easy to talk to. Leslye was so professional and really helped keep everything in line! She is super responsive and put me at ease when I texted her about something with high anxiety!

Leslye was right by our (mine, my husband, and my parents’) side throughout the entire process and was exceptional in helping us with alternative plans during COVID-19. Leslye and her assistant, Katie were nothing short of phenomenal the day of our wedding. Leslye and Katie helped with all of the details and ensured everything ran smooth. She also assisted me to the bathroom and had a toothbrush handy for when I forgot mine! Her and Katie responded to every request and call/text day of the wedding! You will not be sorry you hired Leslye for your wedding, I promise you that!

As you can see in the pictures below Leslye helped with boutonnières, making sure our littles were looking spiffy, holding my dress train, ensuring all of our details were perfect for us and the guests!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Felicia

Felicia Hsu · Married on 08/08/2020

Couldn't have pulled off a COVID wedding without them!

Working with Leslye and Mary was an absolute joy. Honestly, trying to plan a wedding in the midst of a pandemic was such a nightmare and we wouldn't have been able to do it without them. They were there every step of the way and helped guide in making our decisions. They also were great advocates for us in terms of talking to other vendors, etc. We honestly miss talking to them post-wedding so much!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Felicia! We miss you and your sweet family! It was such a beautiful day! So excited for all the beautiful pictures!
  • DANA

DANA HERWEHE · Married on 06/27/2020

Our 2020 Wedding Dreams still came true!

When our original destination wedding plans changed a few times, we last minute decided to move to a local venue that could accommodate us. All we can say is THANK GOODNESS for Weddings by Leslye!! We honestly feel we wouldn't have been able to have everything we wanted without Leslye Hansen and her team. Everything was put together in less than 6 weeks, and our celebration turned out more beautiful and perfect than we could have ever hoped for. The pandemic going on couldn't stop us celebrating our love (safetly!) and Leslye and her team made sure everything went off without a hitch. From vendor recommendations, to perfecting the design and feel we were going for, to the day of being stress free, there is no question Weddings by Leslye was the best choice we could have made. We feel so fortunate and grateful we had Leslye's expert level help making our dream wedding celebration come true. There is no one more kind, patient, and professional who will truly take the time to make sure you have everything you dream of for your wedding day. We can't thank Leslye and her team enough for going above and beyond and giving us the best celebration ever!! Love, The Cinques

Sent on 08/17/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! You are so sweet and making me cry ! So honored to be a part of this special day ! Love to all ❤️
  • Traci

Traci Kuri · Married on 05/11/2020

Dream wedding come true!!!!

My daughter and I wanted her wedding day to be the best day of her life! We made the best decision EVER when we hired "Wedding's by Leslye". Every detail was on point and having a team with so much experience was spectacular. Thank you for making the dream wedding come true!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Traci! Such a beautiful day! When Danielle came to me & said " this truly was the best day of my life" with tears in her eyes, I knew we did our job! Thank you for having us a part of this special day!

Jayme Cooper · Married on 04/11/2020

Leslye and Mary are the best wedding coordinators around!

Leslye and Mary are hands down the best wedding coordinators to work with in Orange County! They are the most talented, detail-oriented, and prepared coordinators around. They offer the best advice and make you feel at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and especially on the big day. I felt so relaxed on my wedding day knowing that Leslye and Mary took care of everything to make the day run so smoothly and perfectly. If you want the best of the best Leslye and Mary are your ladies :)

Sent on 12/06/2019

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank You so much Jayme! We really enjoyed our time with your family & friends. Excited to see you for Brooke & Robby's wedding!
  • I

Iris Clark · Married on 03/10/2020

Outstanding!

I can not begin to say how amazing Leslye & Mary are.
    Took care of every single detail. I would never have an event without them.
    Don't even waste a second looking for another wedding planner.
    LOVE THEM!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Asten

Asten A · Married on 01/24/2020

Leslye is a MUST for your perfect day!

I have been a bridesmaid in several weddings and have seen how a lot of wedding coordinators work and was never really that impressed. However, when I was a bridesmaid in my sister’s wedding and saw how amazing Leslye and Mary were at making everything come together for her wedding, I knew I had to hire them too!! They make such a stressful and anxious day, turn into a magical day!! They literally handle EVERYTHING and made everything look even better than I could have even imagined!!! I didn’t really know how to decorate our venue, but knew what theme I was going for (airline/travel theme). I had a box full of different things and said, “I have this box of decorations. You don’t have to use all of them, but if you see something that will work, go for it! I trust you both!” Let me tell you, they made our wedding day so beautiful and magical!! We even had an intoxicated wedding guest that caused a little bit of an issue, but my husband and I had no idea! They took care of everything and made sure our timeline was on track and everything!!
    If you want to enjoy your wedding day and not have to worry about anything, I highly recommend Weddings By Leslye!!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Rosaline · Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent Service

Leslye and Mary was a dream to work with. I had 2 months to plan my wedding and Leslye made it happen with so much ease! I called and texted her anytime and she was always available. She took m y vision and elevated tremendously with her connections and experience in the industry. I loved working with her because she helped me save money and achieve an amazing wedding. We had it at the Ritz in Dana Point and there was no hick ups what so ever that day! I would recommend her as a planner to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Nawar

Nawar A. · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

We had a vision and Leslye and her team took it and ran. They made sure everything was well coordinated and made our dream wedding come true. Leslye and her team were amazing, professional, kind, and PREPARED. Their experience showed throughout and we had a flawless wedding. I would highly recommend Leslye and her team for your upcoming event/wedding !!!! She really is the best !

Sent on 01/15/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Ahh. You two are the best ! It was such a beautiful day !!! I can’t wait to see all the photos !!!!
  • Danielle

Danielle Kuri Stadler · Married on 11/17/2019

Wedding Planning

Leslye was so wonderful to work with for my November 2019 wedding. I am not the best planner or organized person, so she really kept me on track and thought of every little detail to really make it my dream wedding! She is professional, kind, and a joy to work with. On the wedding day, she and her assistant Mary were there the entire day making sure it all went off without a hitch! She was the best investment for the big day. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, and could really cherish every moment with my family and friends and not have to stress over the details. Thank you so much Leslye, it truly was the happiest and best day of my life!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Rajiv Pathak · Married on 11/09/2019

best planner ever

an outstanding and accommodating team. works with all our requests to find innovative stuff, check diff vendors ,save money, get the best deal get new ideas advise on time and preparation and more
    if you want stress free wedding lesley is the one .

Sent on 11/20/2019

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thanks Rajiv! Such a fun wedding weekend with your family & friends! We really enjoyed our time planning together!

Tera · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing and professional!

Leslye is such an amazing and sweet women! She cares so much about her brides and their families. We were able to enjoy my sister’s big day and not worry about a thing because we had her!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you so much Tera for the kind words. Your family is so fun & sweet! So glad I was able to share this special day with all of you!

Mallory · Married on 11/03/2019

Nothing short of AMAZING

Leslye went above and beyond my expectations! I don't have any experience with weddings and wasn't sure what I wanted. She had so many ideas that aligned perfectly with my vision (and I'm pretty picky). More importantly, she executed everything seamlessly. My wedding required a ton of set up in a very short amount of time and Leslye arranged vendors, coordinated all of the set up, and ran the whole thing. She is so strong in her work that I was able to literally worry about NOTHING on the day of my wedding. Stop looking for coordinators right now - hire Leslye and you will love her!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Mallory! It was such a beautiful & fun day! I enjoyed my time with you & Daniel & your families! Thank you for having me a part of your special day!

Patrice Marshall · Married on 10/19/2019

Mother of the Bride

Leslye and her team were amazing! Leslye had such a positive attitude and was very professional from the start. She kept us informed about what we needed to do and she was always in contact with us. The day of the wedding was stress-free because I knew that Leslye would take care of everything and she did. I never once worried about any glitches. Her assistant Mary was just as competent and worked just as hard to keep the wedding day running so smoothly. My daughter’s wedding was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Weddings by Leslye if you need a wedding coordinator - don’t look any further.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Patrice for the kind words! It was a beautiful day! LOVED our time with you & your sweet family!