Weddings by Leslye Reviews

51 Reviews for Weddings by Leslye

51 Weddings by Leslye Reviews

Monica Younger · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolute perfection!!!

My experience with Leslye and Mary truly made my daughters Dove Canyon Golf Club wedding a celebration for all! As mother of the bride I didn’t expect to enjoy the day as I thought I’d be burdened with detail overload. Leslye and Mary handled EVERYTHING with a smile and efficiency! They are the best of the best! I can’t imagine planning a wedding without their help! You can’t afford not to hire them!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Weddings by Leslye 1

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Monica! It was a beautiful day!!! We LOVED our time with you & your sweet family. Thank you for having us. Hugs!

Renee M · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience!

Leslye was wonderful to work with. She helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank You Renee & Tyler! Such a fun beautiful day!! Loved the USC band! They were a hit! So much fun!!

Kelly Marie Rychlec · Married on 09/07/2018

Weddings by Leslye is FANTASTIC

Leslye was amazing and we could not of had such a beautiful wedding without her for sure. Her knowledge of timelines, lay outs for the Venues and her list of professional Vendors. They were all AMAZING. She listens and helps you make the decision you want. Suggests ideas that are amazing and even has items you can borrower for you big day with no charge. I would recommend you look now further for a wedding planner just call her 1st. She is the best Our wedding was perfect. I don't have many pictures to post but will update when available.
    Kelly Rychlec

Sent on 10/24/2018

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Kelly! Such a beautiful day!!! We really enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing all of the beautiful pictures! They are so cute together!!!! HUGS!

Regina · Married on 09/01/2018

Leslye and her team were fantastic. We could not of asked for a better team. They made the wedding all that we hoped it would be!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you so much Gina!! We loved spending time with your family & friends!!! What a beautiful day! Thank you for having us!

Tina · Married on 08/31/2018

Leslye was a wonderful person to work with. She is super responsive and organized. She made our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you so much! I will definitely miss our planning together! You two are so much fun & what a beautiful wedding!

Susie · Married on 05/12/2018

I don't know where to start in my praise of Leslye Hansen. When I met her, she told me her job was to take care of everything so on our special day, all we needed to do was enjoy ourselves. She delivered on that promise in every way. From recommending top notch vendors, to helping me stay on pace with things I needed to do. And on our wedding day, she was in total control and everything, I mean EVERYTHING, went perfectly. My husband couldn't stop talking about how perfect the day was and how easy it all was. That was all because of Leslye's professionalism. She became a friend in the process. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone who wants great service, a great professional, and the perfect wedding day! Hats off! And THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you so much Susie! I loved every minute of our time together! Let's get together for coffee soon!

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2018

I Love Leslye! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone that I know that needs a wedding coordinator. Leslye is hands down without a doubt gifted at what she does. She is not only professional but is a friend through the entire process. I could depend on Leslye for the smallest detail. She is kind, timely, warm and has incredible people to help work with you for your event. She made my wedding day a dream come true day for us and our guests. She gets 10 stars in my book!
    Jennifer Wolf

Linda · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Leslye after interviewing a few other coordinators. Her price was higher, but we got a sense of professionalism the others didn't have. Leslye and her staff were worth every penny and then some. We could not have pulled off such an amazing day without them. Leslye and Mary did planning meetings, checked our orders to make sure everything was correct and helped lay out our entire event. She coordinated all of our vendors ( several were her wonderful recommendations) and produced a timeline so everyone knew the plan for the day. My daughters wedding was AMAZING because of these ladies, and I didn't sprout any gray hairs over it! I shutter at the thought of what would have happened if I chose a less expensive, less experienced coordinator. I would most definitely use Weddings by Leslye again. Don't hesitate- book Leslye

Thomas · Married on 07/29/2017

Leslye was an absolute joy to work with, from start to finish! She made great suggestions without being intrusive and followed through on everything in a timely manner. So many of our guests raved about the wedding, and Leslye's planning and input had everything to do with that. Highly recommended!

Cherie · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough about how how great Leslye is as a person as well as a wedding planner. She makes everything so easy on all aspects of planning a special wedding event. She really listens and executes on what both the bride and groom are looking to accomplish from a budget, to the tiny details, to a feeling. Her enthusiasm, creativity and business savvy are the perfect combination. I have two daughters and will definitely use Leslye as my wedding planner which says it all..

Sona · Married on 07/02/2017

Stop looking elsewhere, Leslye and Mary are the wedding dream team. They have just the correct vendors under their belt, they are very patient and super fun to work with. Love them both and couldn’t ask for better planners. My husband and I and our families did not worry about a thing since we knew we were in great hands. We enjoyed every bit of our wedding and we owe most of it to these amazing team and their vendors.
    I would refer them to anyone I know without hesitation.

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Weddings by Leslye 2
    Weddings by Leslye 3
    Weddings by Leslye 4
    Weddings by Leslye 5
    Weddings by Leslye 6
    Weddings by Leslye 7

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you sweet Sona for the kind words! It was such a beautiful day!

Noelle · Married on 06/11/2017

Leslye's experience and enthusiasm is unmatched. She oversaw and helped me plan two events, my wedding and my daughter's wedding, Her forthought ensured everything went perfectly and everyone, myself included, were able to enjoy every minute of each event!

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

Leslye is fantastic! We found her through a recommendation from a friend, and she was even better than we expected. Our wedding day was perfect - everything was so organized and looked flawless. Even though Leslye was our day-of coordinator, she did so much more than that. She worked with us several months out, and reminded us to do things we never would have thought about. She also had a great relationship with all of our vendors. Thank you Leslye!!!

Jerry · Married on 04/09/2017

I've heard so many horror stories of couples struggling during the wedding planning process. Obviously, they were not using Lesley. She had so many key contacts and had been through the process enough times that she made us feel completely comfortable and relaxed, especially on the wedding day. All of the details were handled expertly and I actually felt a bit guilty about not having to worry about last-minute details. She was always a step ahead of whatever we were thinking and didn't seem to mind about our little last-minute changes. It was truly a pleasure working with her. We would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Jerry! Such a beautiful day!

Ashlee · Married on 04/09/2017

Leslye was fantastic! Always bubbly and helpful and quick to respond when we had questions. She helped us find out amazing caterer, florist and my makeup artist, and we actually received compliments from our guests on how smoothly our wedding day went! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Ashlee & Ryan for having me a part of your wedding. I enjoyed our time together planning & the day was amazing!

Kathryn · Married on 04/09/2017

Leslye was a lifesaver! She was amazing and helped relieve all the stress of wedding planning. My daughters wedding day was beautiful and exceeded all of our expectations. I will recommend her to all my friends planning their weddings. Thank you Leslye for making Ashlee and Ryan's wedding perfect.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Kathy! such a beautiful day! Ashlee was stunning!!!!!

Janet · Married on 03/25/2017

We hired Leslye for my daughter's wedding and it was the best decision we made by far! Leslye is a pleasure to work with - a true professional, super organized and responsive, creative, and fun. She went "above and beyond" for us on several occasions, making sure every little detail was perfect. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you Leslye for helping us make wedding day all that we hoped for!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Janet, you are so sweet! I loved every minute of our planning together! It was a perfect day for J & J !

Erika · Married on 12/17/2016

We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Our wedding was everything we wanted and more! Leslye was beyond helpful, efficient and professional. It is clear how much Leslye enjoys what she does, she is SO fun to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Erika! Merry Christmas!

Brianne · Married on 11/26/2016

Leslye and her team are nothing short of amazing! She was available for countless emails and calls leading up to the big day. Her calm demeanor and "get it done" attitude made even the most unexpected/last minute changes stress-free for my husband and me. She is a pleasure to work with and made us feel taken care of through the whole process. I highly recommend Leslye to you!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Weddings by Leslye's reply:

Thank you Brianne! Hugs to you both and Merry Christmas!

Kim · Married on 11/12/2016

I dreamt about this day for my daughter for years! My daughter had very specific ideas for a theme and color scheme! Working with Leslye planning every detail was so effortless! Her advice, guidance, and expertise was more than we expected! Mary is so organized and detail oriented we were very relaxed going into the wedding knowing it was all in great hands! That day was the best day of our lives. My daughter's smile and happiness showed throughout the entire day as her dream day was even better than we could have ever envisioned! Every detail was exactly what we asked for! I highly recommend Leslye's full service. You will be happy you did!

Corinne · Married on 11/12/2016

I've been so lucky to have Leslye as my wedding planner! Not only does she go above and beyond, she makes all the planning easy and fun! Thank you Leslye, Mary and your team for making our day so amazing and unforgettable! We love you!!

Jason · Married on 10/29/2016

Leslye is an amazing person and incredible wedding planner. My wife and I really enjoyed working with Leslye. She truly helped make our big day out of this world amazing. She was able to provide great ideas throughout the process and was an absolute rockstar the day of the wedding. Her team was so easy to work with and completely on top of everything. We definitely recommend her for your wedding and would give her six stars if we could. Fantastic to work with!!

Lucie · Married on 10/08/2016

Leslye is a wonderful coordinator! I had no idea what I was doing and had no plan but Leslye was amazing and helped us from start to finish! She is very quick to answer all my questions and messaged me back in a timely manner ever time! I am so lucky to have had her for my wedding! She is extremely professional and helped in every aspect of the wedding! She referred a wonderful Caterer who made delicious food! Everyone was complimenting us on how great the food was! She and her staff helped decorate the whole venue and the florist she recommeded was amazing! She has a great personality that made me feel so at ease throughout the whole wedding process!

Charlene · Married on 10/08/2016

Leslye and her associate, Mary, were efficient, professional and know what they are doing. They immediately took care of any requests during our wedding event. Leslye was quick to answer any e-mails during the planning process. Our son and his wife were able to book the caterer, florist and decorator through recommendation by Leslye. They all did a fabulous job. Our guests commented on how elegant everything was, and how delicious the food was. We would highly recommend Weddings by Leslye.