The Marriage Vine Formal Wear Reviews

55 | Arden, NC

55 Reviews for The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Kimberly · Married on 05/02/2015

My daughter and I purchased our dress at The Wedding Vine and they were amazing! I have never had such professional , attentive and caring service. Truly amazing people! From the selection process to dress pick-up these folks went well beyond our expectations.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Marsha · Married on 08/16/2014

You girls are the best!!!!! Thank you for helping me with everything. Don't know what I would of done without you lady's.
    Soon the be
    Marsha Tucker:-)

Sent on 07/30/2014

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress at The Marriage Vine! Katherine and Melissa were extremely helpful and accommodating. The whole experience was very personal and we have already spoken on the phone multiple times. I can't wait until the dress comes in so we can make it perfect. I wanted to alter the dress to make it a sweetheart top and some other small changes. They will be able to do everything I want at the store! The price was also under my budget. Even better! : )

Sent on 10/31/2013
  • User4020256 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend The Marriage Vine to anyone. The owner, Katherine was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and was extremely helpful. She was able to find the perfect gown for me and my entire wedding party. My Justin Alexander gown is exquisite and the quality is much better then anything I could find at Davids Bridal or anywhere else in the area.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Katherine was friendly and helpful. I am so glad I was able to order the dress through you all!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Done a great job smart when it comes to planning and helping people with a wedding only place I would ever go to...

Sent on 03/20/2014

Serena · event on 05/17/2014

Great service. I recommended to my friend and she also got her prom dress here.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Mary · event on 05/17/2014

These wonderful ladies were such a tremendous help! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Fabulous ladies- one helped me over the phone by looking up the dress that I needed. The other fitted me for the dress. I appreciate their attentiveness and warmth.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Jordan · event on 05/04/2014

This was my first time shopping for a Prom dress and was recommended to visit Catherine at The Marriage Vine by Kristi Mayrand of Stargazers Florist. She told my Mom that the ladies were wonderful and that she highly recommended them because they also ensured that no one at my school would be sold the same dress as the one I purchased. The staff made both me and my friend feel right at home and were so kind to both of us and my Mom. They were very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, very positive and encouraging and made us feel like family! I am pleased to say that I found the perfect Prom dress and glamorous heels to set it off beautifully! We were very impressed with Catherine and her staff and thank them for a wonderful shopping experience and we each determined that no matter what formal occasions were to come, the Marriage Vine would be our first stop to have Catherine and her kind ladies guide us to our next purchase! Thanks Ladies! Jordan (Junior in High School) & Rhonda Puckett

Sent on 02/19/2014

Erica · Married on 04/30/2014

I was in several times to try on wedding dresses. The staff was friendly and helped me find a dress that was perfect for me. They also accommodated my alteration needs which included converting the neckline into a sweetheart and altering the dress to fit my body. Katherine is very helpful and encourages you to choose the dress that you feel best in. I also got my prom dress from this shop years ago.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Christy · Married on 03/22/2014

These ladies know what they are doing!!! Very professional and give honest advise.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Karen · event on 03/01/2014

Beautiful selection of gowns !

Sent on 02/19/2014

LIsa · event on 01/25/2014

They make finding a dress in a short amount of time very easy.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Karen · event on 01/04/2014

Wonderful and classy formal wear! Such great personal service for our event!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Mike · event on 12/18/2013

They fixed the alterations that my dear mother messed up on in record time. Very helpful. And I thank them very much that I can now wear pants again!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Marie · Married on 11/10/2013

Very professional, friendly and courteous service.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Dixie · Married on 11/09/2013

These ladies were so awesome! They really listened to what i wanted, and the second dress i tried on was my perfect dress! They worked with me making some alterations the very same day since i was from out of town. It was such awesome service, i would, and have recommended them to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Celia · Married on 11/08/2013

I walked in nervous and really overwhelmed because I only had 3 weeks to plan. They were wonderful!! I told her what I was looking for, my price range and sure enough she chose the perfect dress for me. I only tried on 2. In and out and on to the next thing on my list, feeling less stressed!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Eleanor · event on 11/01/2013

I had alterations done to several pairs of pants. Melissa was just the best! She told me what needed to be done to meet my needs. I had other pants that we talked about altering, but she told me why it would be best not to change them, comfort issues when I sat down, etc. She had them ready when she said she would, and they are perfect! I've already recommended you to several others and have some more pants that I'm bringing in soon. A friend that I work with told me about y'all, Jolene Tomaro. I'm so glad she did, I'll definitely be passing on the word and appreciate so much your taking care of me. I love my pants and didn't want to buy more if I could still use these! Thanks so much! Oh, I didn't have a special event, just checked something!

Sent on 11/19/2013

I found the perfect dress at the best price here. The owner was very professional and helpful. She really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find it!! The Marriage Vine is my number one choice for any formal wear needed. They have a dress for every occasion.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Lori · event on 10/26/2013

One week before my event they found me an awesome dress and altered it. Everyone complemented my dress and no one had one close to it. They have helped my daughter with most of her events. There is always a beautiful selection and the alterations are perfect. I recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Donna · event on 10/24/2013

We received great advice as well as warm and friendly service.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Brody · Married on 10/18/2013

The Marriage Vine was a wonderful breath of fresh air during this season of chaos. With all of the details to worry about, Katherine and the Marriage Vine staff were both professional and caring. They went above and beyond their call of duty! I would not hesitate to recommend (or to go there again) the Marriage Vine to anyone!!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent service and very affordable prices! The alterations to my dress were spot on, and the groom/groomsmen's tuxes were perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2013