The Marriage Vine Formal Wear Reviews

55 | Arden, NC

55 Reviews for The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Kimberly · Married on 05/02/2015

My daughter and I purchased our dress at The Wedding Vine and they were amazing! I have never had such professional , attentive and caring service. Truly amazing people! From the selection process to dress pick-up these folks went well beyond our expectations.

Marsha · Married on 08/16/2014

You girls are the best!!!!! Thank you for helping me with everything. Don't know what I would of done without you lady's.
    Soon the be
    Marsha Tucker:-)

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress at The Marriage Vine! Katherine and Melissa were extremely helpful and accommodating. The whole experience was very personal and we have already spoken on the phone multiple times. I can't wait until the dress comes in so we can make it perfect. I wanted to alter the dress to make it a sweetheart top and some other small changes. They will be able to do everything I want at the store! The price was also under my budget. Even better! : )

• User4020256 · 2+ years ago

I would recommend The Marriage Vine to anyone. The owner, Katherine was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and was extremely helpful. She was able to find the perfect gown for me and my entire wedding party. My Justin Alexander gown is exquisite and the quality is much better then anything I could find at Davids Bridal or anywhere else in the area.

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Katherine was friendly and helpful. I am so glad I was able to order the dress through you all!

Done a great job smart when it comes to planning and helping people with a wedding only place I would ever go to...

Fabulous ladies- one helped me over the phone by looking up the dress that I needed. The other fitted me for the dress. I appreciate their attentiveness and warmth.

Erica · Married on 04/30/2014

I was in several times to try on wedding dresses. The staff was friendly and helped me find a dress that was perfect for me. They also accommodated my alteration needs which included converting the neckline into a sweetheart and altering the dress to fit my body. Katherine is very helpful and encourages you to choose the dress that you feel best in. I also got my prom dress from this shop years ago.

Christy · Married on 03/22/2014

These ladies know what they are doing!!! Very professional and give honest advise.

Marie · Married on 11/10/2013

Very professional, friendly and courteous service.

Dixie · Married on 11/09/2013

These ladies were so awesome! They really listened to what i wanted, and the second dress i tried on was my perfect dress! They worked with me making some alterations the very same day since i was from out of town. It was such awesome service, i would, and have recommended them to all of my friends!

Celia · Married on 11/08/2013

I walked in nervous and really overwhelmed because I only had 3 weeks to plan. They were wonderful!! I told her what I was looking for, my price range and sure enough she chose the perfect dress for me. I only tried on 2. In and out and on to the next thing on my list, feeling less stressed!

I found the perfect dress at the best price here. The owner was very professional and helpful. She really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find it!! The Marriage Vine is my number one choice for any formal wear needed. They have a dress for every occasion.

Brody · Married on 10/18/2013

The Marriage Vine was a wonderful breath of fresh air during this season of chaos. With all of the details to worry about, Katherine and the Marriage Vine staff were both professional and caring. They went above and beyond their call of duty! I would not hesitate to recommend (or to go there again) the Marriage Vine to anyone!!

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent service and very affordable prices! The alterations to my dress were spot on, and the groom/groomsmen's tuxes were perfect!

Greg · Married on 10/12/2013

The Marriage vine did an outstanding job in handling the tuxedos and shoes for our wedding. Very personalized service and great attention to detail in the fitting of the suits for the groomsmen. Having someone to do alterations at the time of pickup was a great service and came in handy as one of the groomsmen needed a quick adjustment. Would use Marriage Vine again and weill most certainly be reccommedning to anyone that needs formal wear. Thanks for all your help in making our wedding go smoothly!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear's reply:

It was our pleasure. Thank you for your business. We are here when you need us.

Glenn · Married on 10/12/2013

The Customer Service and Friendly staff made the experience wonderful!! Staff was very knowledgeable and went well above to make sure the product fit right and we were extremely satisfied with our purchase. The quality of the products they offer are superior and they have a variety of options to choose from. They were open and convient to meeting the needs of various schedules. As being an out of town customer, the staff and company made selecting and ordering the product just as easy and efficient process. Overall, the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend using them for any event and their professional and outstanding customer service truly makes this company a gem in the industry!!

I waited until the last minute to find my dress and the Marriage Vine was there to help anyway possible!

Karissa · Married on 10/05/2013

I had my wedding dress altered at The Marriage Vine after a recommendation from a friend. I am so glad I chose them for the job! They went above and beyond my expectations and were so helpful!

Britni · Married on 10/05/2013

Alterations lady was spectacular and so helpful!

I was very pleased with the quality altering done to my attire and fantastic customer service by all. I Highly recommend and will be returning in the future for my all special event attire needs!

Caitlin · Married on 08/24/2013

This is the place to shop for a wedding dress. Forget the big city shopping. The service was incredible. No waiting and endless patience. The selection rivals any store anywhere. It was truly a joy to deal with these ladies.

Morgan · Married on 08/10/2013

Listened to what I wanted and handed me my perfect wedding dress! Would and have recommended them to everyone!

Patti · Married on 04/06/2013

I had a terrible experience at David's Bridal and was hesitant when I first got to The Marriage Vine. From the moment I walked in the door until the time I left I was made to feel so special and important. I was treated so great that I would recommend them to everyone I know! Their layaway plan is flexible and reasonable. I can not say thanks enough to those that helped me that day. I definately had the best "Say Yes to the Dress" time there. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

Sent on 02/10/2012

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the most important day of your life.
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 09/15/2012

Katherine was the best, I needed a dressfor my only son's wedding and was very stress over finding the right dress. She was great not only did she have the perfect dress but she helped calm my crazy nerves. Highly recommend Katherine for any special occasional needs.

Sent on 10/03/2012

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear's reply:

You looked amazing. Thank you for letting us help you.