The Lily Rose

Cornelius, NC View map Visit website

The Lily Rose is a wedding dress company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. Since 2006, the experienced style team has had the pleasure of providing to-be-weds with premium customer care. They welcome you to their boutique to explore a carefully curated collection of timeless and sophisticated wedding gowns.

You can arrange a private appointment at this plush clothing store to begin your fashion journey. The expert team will strive to create an enjoyable shopping experience that is tailored to your tastes and wishes. The Lily Rose is also home to elegant occasion wear for your wedding party and mothers-of-the-couple. Once you have found your dream dress, you can peruse the many accessories on display to complete your desired aesthetic. From belts and jewelry to hairpieces and veils, you will find everything you need to create the perfect look.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 05/30/2021

Found my dream dress!

I was super stressed going into wedding dress shopping, but as soon as I arrived at Lily Rose, the staff was so kind and helped me feel better. I found my dream dress after trying on only a few dresses. Alissa was so helpful and made my experience so pleasant! Highly recommend looking for your wedding dress at Lily Rose!

The Lily Rose's reply:

Thank you for the review Ashley!!! We are delighted you had a wonderful experience shopping for your wedding dress! Congratulations! It looks like you had a beautiful wedding day!
    Best,
    Lily Rose Team
    Maria C. Married on 05/10/2021

The perfect personalized experience to find your dress!

The perfect place to find the dress for You!
    After going to a couple or large wedding dress stores, I was able to book a last minute appointment at Lily Rose. Bonnie was my consultant and super super helpful in helping me find my dress. I never felt pressured to purchase or rushed to get me and my party out of there. The staff as a whole were very professional and clearly enjoy their work. My mother and my mother in law accompanied me and wanted me to try on all sorts of styles. We arrived early to our appointment and were allowed to browse and look at the dresses. Afterwards Bonnie pulled the ones I wanted to try on, the dressing room was very spacious and had a large mirror that allowed me to get the first look of how the dress fit. I am so glad I called to booked an appointment. My mother and bridesmaids were also able to look at styles and try items on. I felt cared for and genuinely pampered! I whole heartily recommend to all brides who want a centered and wholesome experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Fairytale Pursuits Fairytale Pursuits Wedding Planners

We absolutely love getting to work with The Lily Rose staff! They're always so fun, and the atmosphere in the shop is wonderful. They have a fantastic selection, and truly care about each bride that walks through their door. If you're engaged, The Lily Rose should definitely be one of your first appointments!

19826-D North Cove Road Cornelius, NC, 28031
704-508-9164

Monday Closed Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-7 Thursday 10-7 Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-4 Sunday - Closed
Location of (The Lily Rose)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding