19826-D North Cove Road, Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Lily Rose

The Lily Rose is a wedding dress company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in bridal and bridal party formal wear. The team at The Lily Rose has extensive experience providing brides with timeless fashion and exceptional service.

The Lily Rose's vision is to make sure that every one of their brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. The team strives to accomplish this by providing you with the utmost personal attention. You will be provided with a one-on-one appointment for your visit. The bridal consultant you work with will help you find a dress that celebrates and complements your individual beauty and style. Some dress and attire items offered include:

• Bridal belts

The Lily Rose 6
The Lily Rose 7
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience...Kathryn is great!!

I had a specific dress in mind and called all the bridal salons in Charlotte area that carriers that designer (dress was a few seasons old and not in salons). The Lily Rose is the only salon that said we don’t have that dress, but we have many others that you could possibly love and if you still want to try that particular dress we’ll order a loaner. I was blown away by that customer service. The dress I picked was the first one I spotted on the rack and first one I wanted to try on. I went ahead and tried on more to confirm. Kathryn was so patient, never pushing me for a decision. After I said yes to the dress, she selected the most perfect veil, sash and hair piece. My bridal look was so me, she absolutely nailed in. Months later when my dress came in, she remembered it was mine and they knew me when I came back to pick it up. I think a bridal gown is one of the biggest wedding decisions and can be potentially difficult but they made it so enjoyable and easy (it was the only salon I visited!). I would recommend the Lily Rose to any bride and a few of my friends have already said that’s where they’ll go when it’s time to pick out their dress.

Sent on 08/06/2019
    The Lily Rose 14
    The Lily Rose 15

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Wedding Gowns

After looking at several other bridal boutiques, I finally found my dream dress at The Lily Rose! They had so many beautiful dresses to choose from, but I knew as soon as a tried on my dress that it was the one! It was everything that I dreamed of in a dress!
    The girls there were incredibly helpful. They let me, my mom, and my matron of honor look around the store and pick out dresses that we liked. I picked out one dress that I really liked and the sales associate got an idea of my style and guided me in the right direction. I am a very small person so she helped clip the dresses to make it fit more appropriately, giving me a much better idea of how a dress my size would look. I ended up buying the first dress that I tried on. The sales associated measured me, and for the first time in my life, the dress fit so perfectly that it did not require any alterations! I was honestly expecting to spend several hundred on alterations, so I was very happy that it fit! All that needed to be added was a bustle.
    I felt so beautiful in my wedding dress on our wedding day. I also received SO many complements on the dress!
    For a wonderful variety of wedding dresses, I would highly recommend trying The Lily Rose!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    The Lily Rose 16
    The Lily Rose 17
    The Lily Rose 18
    The Lily Rose 19
    The Lily Rose 20

The Lily Rose FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Fairytale Pursuits
    Fairytale Pursuits Wedding Planners

We absolutely love getting to work with The Lily Rose staff! They're always so fun, and the atmosphere in the shop is wonderful. They have a fantastic selection, and truly care about each bride that walks through their door. If you're engaged, The Lily Rose should definitely be one of your first appointments!

• 19826-D North Cove Road Cornelius, North Carolina, 28031 See on map
    704-508-9164 (Phone number)
    7048951063 (Fax Number)
    Monday 12-7 Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-5 Thursday 10-7 Friday 10-7 Saturday 10-4 Sunday - Closed