19826-D North Cove Road, Cornelius, NC 28031 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Lily Rose

The Lily Rose is a wedding dress company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2006 and specializes in bridal and bridal party formal wear. The team at The Lily Rose has extensive experience providing brides with timeless fashion and exceptional service.

The Lily Rose's vision is to make sure that every one of their brides has the perfect wedding dress for her perfect day. The team strives to accomplish this by providing you with the utmost personal attention. You will be provided with a one-on-one appointment for your visit. The bridal consultant you work with will help you find a dress that celebrates and complements your individual beauty and style. Some dress and attire items offered include:

• Bridal belts

57 Reviews for The Lily Rose

• Emily

Emily Price · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Amazing experience!!!

I stumbled upon this store while I was trying to find a certain designer. I didn’t have an appointment and they didn’t have the dress that I came for, but the employees worked me in and were just so amazing the entire time. They took such great care of me and made sure that I had everything I needed and that I loved everything about my dress! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • O

Olivia Wilson · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience, great staff!

Kathryn was my consultant and she was just wonderful! My first appointment I went alone so I could get a better sense of what I wanted before my family/friends traveled down and Kathryn was super helpful at picking things out that matched all the different styles on my pinterest board. For my second appointment, I had narrowed down the style and designer I liked and she helped pull different dresses based off my feedback. I was down to a couple dresses that I was between, but not 100% sure about yet and at the very end she had me wait for a dress that had been in another bride's dressing room that she thought was a perfect mix of my final picks. It ended up being absolutely perfect! I never would have found that dress if she hadn't taken my feedback and had known about the inventory! She also picked out the perfect veil that looked like it was made for the dress! I never would have thought to wear a veil until she brought it out and it ended up being amazing! Overall the experience was great and I never felt pressured to buy anything or rush, Kathryn encouraged me to take my time and try on as many dresses I needed to no matter how many appointments I needed. It's a very personalized, friendly experience and I love the boutique atmosphere. I highly recommend the Lily Rose to any future brides, they make dress shopping so wonderful!

Sent on 10/26/2020

The Lily Rose's reply:

Hey Olivia,
    Thank you so much for your review! We greatly appreciate it. I am so glad you had a wonderful experience at the store. It was a pleasure to work with you and help you find your wedding dress!!!! Congratulations on the recent wedding!!!!
    Best,
    Kathryn

The Lily Rose FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Fairytale Pursuits Wedding Planners

We absolutely love getting to work with The Lily Rose staff! They're always so fun, and the atmosphere in the shop is wonderful. They have a fantastic selection, and truly care about each bride that walks through their door. If you're engaged, The Lily Rose should definitely be one of your first appointments!

• 19826-D North Cove Road Cornelius, North Carolina, 28031 See on map
    704-508-9164 (Phone number)
    7048951063 (Fax Number)
    Monday 12-7 Tuesday 10-7 Wednesday 10-5 Thursday 10-7 Friday 10-7 Saturday 10-4 Sunday - Closed
    Location of (The Lily Rose)