Concord Wedding & Prom Center

Concord, NC View map

Your Complete Source for All Bridal, Pageant, Prom, Tuxedos and Party Rentals. We are located at 840 Florence St. in the heart of Concord, NC. We are able to be reached at (704) 784-9333.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2

1 User photo

• Jordan Elizabeth
    Jordan Married on 05/13/2017
    The Concord Wedding Center is an amazing place to go to. They offer tuxedos and prom dresses as well as bridal gowns, but I didn't visit those areas. I walked in expecting to just try on dresses to figure out what I liked and to decide on things like the shape of the gown, but I never expected that I'd walk out with an amazing dress that I had previously not thought possible. I believe the woman who helped me was the owner of the store, and she was super friendly and helpful. I ended up purchasing the fourth dress that I had tried on. The owner was extremely kind to me and my whole party, and she helped me with putting on the dresses, which I found to be a huge help. When I walked out with the dress, she would listen carefully to what I thought about the dress, as well as with the opinions of the ones I brought with me, and from that she figured out my style and found the perfect dress for me to try on. The first two I tried on were my pick; it was the second one that she brought out to me that was my perfect dress. She knew it was over my budget and gave me a big discount to help me afford it. I expected a fun day of trying on dresses and left with my dream dress. I would definitely recommend this place.

Concord Wedding & Prom Center's reply:

Hi Jordan,
    Thank you so much for your positive review, we love to hear that our brides have had such a wonderful experience here at CWC! We appreciate your business and hope you will send us pictures of your special day so that we can show you off! We are glad we could help you find your dream dress!!
  • User1542092 2+ years ago
    I strongly recommend concord wedding and prom! I knew the exact dress and they knew instantly which one and where it was. As active duty military too they were so nice and offered a discount and really work with you! I will most definitely be sending my friends their way when it comes time for them to find wedding dresses.
    Sage Married on 12/12/2015
    Found my dress fairly quickly and the staff was very helpful ! My alterations were done on site and quickly and very cost effective ! Love concord wedding center

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

875 Cloverleaf Plaza Concord, NC, 28083
704-788-4696

Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
Location of (Concord Wedding & Prom Center)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding