Anjolique Bridal and Formal

Cornelius, NC View map Visit website

Anjolique Bridal and Formal is the premier bridal salon in the Southeast. Featuring world-renowned flagship designers such as Galia Lahav and Berta, they have over 1,000 gowns in stock at a wide range of price points. There's something for everyone at Anjolique Bridal.

Anjolique is one of the few bridal salons that offers in-hosue expert tailoring so that every bride can have a custom fit. Anjolique offers a wide array of exclusive bridal designers to meet every bride's style and budget. We service brides from all over the world and many of our international and out-of-state brides take advantage of our remote shopping experience. Say YES to your Dream Dress at Anjolique! Some of the designers on offer include:

• Eva Lendel
  • Madi Lane
  • Demetrios
  • Mori Lee

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Markisha
    Markisha C. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing Visit!

When I made my appointment to go wedding dress shopping I never thought I would have chosen my wedding dress the first visit. Coming into Anjolique Bridal and Formal I was met with welcoming smiles and a warm embrace. My person that helped me was Mrs. Ann! She was phenomenal and knew her job to a T. She was very patient with me and honest as well. She helped my vision come to life! The dress I ended up choosing was a knock out and to me one of a kind! Do yourself a favor if your looking for a wedding dress please please please book yourself an appointment with Anjolique Bridal and Formal. You will not be disappointed!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These ladies put up with me for 3 visits!

Let me start by saying I was so nervous trying on gowns. My weight has fluctuated for so many years and I didn鈥檛 feel confident about my curves. I first met with Ms. Anne and I told her what I was looking for and she found dresses that made me feel absolutely beautiful! I came another visit and she pulled a dress for me that I thought I was going to buy when my mom visits. This past weekend I worked with Madeline and I tried on a dress slightly different from the one I thought I was going to buy. I ended up with saying yes to that one! Both Madeline and Ms. Anne were so helpful and I have never felt more beautiful.
  • Kierra
    Kierra Married on 06/04/2022

Extraordinary amazing

First in foremost I just wanted to say Ashley is the most respectful, goes over and beyond, make sure that you have the best experience of finding a wedding dress for her customers she is one of those people you can tell that loves her job. She help me find my dream dress for my dream wedding I love it even though I did it virtually it still almost seems like you鈥檙e there in North Carolina at the shop. Thank you again Ashley
  • illustration stars

32 photos 路 02/08/2020
Emily & Nick
50 photos 路 05/04/2019

Green Valley Photography Green Valley Photography Wedding Photographers

Amelia was excellent to work with and Anjolique Bridal and Formal has a vast array of beautiful dresses to choose from.

The Silk Veil Events by Ivy The Silk Veil Events by Ivy Wedding Planners

Wonderful Customer Service, Amazing designer gowns. WE love Anjolique Bridal.

21500 Catawba Avenue Cornelius, NC, 28031
704-834-1248

Saturday: 10am - 6pm Sunday: 1pm - 5pm Monday: 10am - 6pm Tuesday: 10am - 6pm Wednesday: Closed Thursday: 10am - 6pm Friday: 10am - 6pm
Location of (Anjolique Bridal and Formal)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding