156 Reviews for Anjolique Bridal and Formal

Bridesmaids (2)
Garters (1)
Undergarments (1)
153 Anjolique Bridal and Formal Reviews

Ann worked with my soon to be daughter in law , Colleen, and our entire experience was extraordinary !!! She offered suggestions, brought dresses within our budget and was NEVER pushy !!! We were welcomed , made to feel extremely special and Ann helped Colleen find her dream dress. She said " yes too the dress" at this gorgeous boutique! Thank you so much for helping to create a perfect day!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/27/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress here a few weeks ago! Everyone was so nice and helpful, especially my consultant meaghan! They have everything from belts to hair accessories to shoes!!

Profile Picture Tara , 3/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience! Megan helped me find the perfect ball gown for my winter wonderland wedding, and it was under my budget!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Everyone was so kind, especially my consultant Megan! They helped me find the perfect accessories to match my dresss!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress !! I was on the hunt for 8 months. Should have come here in the first place. My consultant was calm and relaxed and she made me relax.
Once I was not so anxious I was able to find the perfect dress. Thanks Ann!

Profile Picture brittany, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Brooke was my consultant and she was super sweet and helpful! She helped me find the perfect dress that fit my body type and was with me during the whole process. She helped me get in and out of dresses and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you so much Brooke!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

Miss Ann at a anjolique was kind to me during my bridal appt. She was very conscious of my privacy and my special requirements for my wedding dress .

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Anjolique to visit the large selection, after appts with smaller boutiques. I wanted to try on many dresses and I did not want to talk about the details of each dress and the pros and cons of dresses that I was not interested in. My consultant Ann ,was fast and organized. We sailed through many many dresses and I DID find my dream dress during my 90-minute appt. This is my advise to other brides. Go to Anjolique for the large selection and ask for Ann to keep you organized.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! I thought I found my dress at another place, but when I came to Anjolique they had soooo many more options and the SAME dress I saw at the other shop for a far better value! I loved working with Ms. Anne (request her if she isn't already snagged). She was so knowledgeable, worked well with everybody I brought along, and ultimately helped me say YES to the PERFECT dress!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I came in hoping to find my dress. The moment we walked in were were greeted with smiles and our bridal consultant Madeline introduced herself to us right away. Madeline was super friendly and LISTENED to what I was looking for in a dress. Madeline was extremely helpful and within an hour of my visit I found my dress. I couldn't be happier with my choice of dress and for such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Anjolique Bridal and Formal to anyone who is looking for their dress and Madeline as their consultant.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After visiting most the bridal shops in this area I purchased my dress , veil , shoes and jewelry from Anjolique. My consultant “ jacked me up “ as they say on tv so I bought the entire look . Thanks Miss Ann ! I feel ready to be married !

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The selection and service were amazing. Our consultant Abbie was extremely helpful and professional Thanks again Abbie

Profile Picture Denise, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a sample wedding dress online from them. I dealt with Jess and she was great! She stated the dress was in excellent condition and it was!! Perfect condition perfect dress!

Profile Picture Tracee, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My grandmother Required extra attention to find her dress for my wedding . Miss Ann actually put a chair in the dressing room and carefully placed each dress over her broken shoulder While my grandmother rested . It was an amazing job of customer service . My grandmother said “ Ann, I want to repay you but I cannot ! “

Profile Picture Christine, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have a two month old so shopping was hard for me by my consultant Abby was amazing and so professional to deal with us and the crying baby she really made it easy to shop and I was able to walk out that day with my dress!!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I put off shopping until the last minute hoping I would meet my goal weight . Well,that did not happen as I had planned . I was able to purchase a dress off the rack thanks to ann who never judged me and was very relaxed relaxed about my timeline.

Profile Picture Zoey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

WOW! Where do I start? I loved everything about Anjolique's Bridal! From the moment I arrived until my departure I felt valued. My stylist Abbie was phenomenal! She took the time to get to know me and the few family members I brought, as well as what I was looking for in a dress. Abbie listened to every little detail in what I was looking for in a bridal grown. Abbie pulled some beautiful gowns for me to try on and allowed me look through the racks too. Not all bridal stores will let you look through their inventory, and that's why I loved Anjolique's so much. I didn't feel like I was missing out on seeing a dress as I had felt in a few other stores. Anjolique's is also very lenient with their gowns. They will help you as much or as little as you want them to while trying on gowns. If you do need their assistance, they conduct themselves in a very professional manner. Also, the pricing at Anjolique's is very fair and they are willing to accommodate your budget if a gown is slightly over your price point. If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop and a fabulous experience, look no further than Anjolique’s. From gowns to shoes, earrings, veils and more, they have it all. Thank you Anjolique’s Bridal for the amazing experience!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Where do I start!!! First off before the store open my mother and I were greeted outside while the employees were walking in to start work. We knew right then we were going to have a great experience. My stylist Shay was the best!!!!! Shay was so sweet, cheerful, fun and caring to find the right dress for me. She made me feel so comfortable when trying on wedding gowns. I said yes to the dress with tears and with my mother/sister Shay and the staff made my wedding dress experience was beyond my imaginiation. I highly recommend this establishment! You will not be disappointment. Again thank you Shay and staff for giving me the best experience ever!!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I said YES to the dress today! Megan helped me find the perfect dress and a veil with matching lace! Anjolique has a huge selection of gorgeous gowns!

Profile Picture Lily , 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was referred to Anjolique's by another shop that knew they'd have exactly what I was looking for and boy were they right. I had the pleasure of being assisted by Caitlin and she was so helpful and attentative. She was just awesome to work with and I would refer anyone looking for the best to check out Anjolique's. Even the young lady that came over to offer a little extra assistance was amazing. Thank you ladies for helping me find my dream wedding dress. See you soon.

Profile Picture Shauna, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

I would definitely recommend this boutique! they have a great selection and great prices! My consultant Abbie was so helpful and really helped ease my worries about finding a dress. I was especially nervous because I have recently gained 20 lbs and do not plan to be that heavy for my wedding. I ended up finding the perfect fit and flare dress that fit my budget and I LOVE it!!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

My daughter’s prom dress code is Christian-modesty . Miss Ann made suggestions on how to provide modesty panels and pretty alternatives to make Emily’s prom dress an appropriate dress for her school.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an awesome experience at Anjolique! Abby was a sweetheart and made my bridal experience come to life. The service I received from all the ladies there was amazing. I can not wait to see my dress! Thank you guys ;)

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

I loved all the dresses and my consultant Meagan was awesome!!

Profile Picture Chelsey , 4/18/18, 1 Review