169 Reviews for Anjolique Bridal and Formal

Bridesmaids (2)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)
166 Anjolique Bridal and Formal Reviews

I came across Anjolique’s one day while scrolling on Instagram. Prior to visiting this boutique, I visited numerous boutiques tried on sooooo many dresses but none of them were “the one”. Just by looking on their website I knew I would be able to find my dress there. Even though the store was 3 hours away from where I lived, I decided I would take a chance and take the drive to find my dream dress. When I got to the store I was greeted with a smile by my consultant Madeline who was VERY nice and VERY helpful. She brought me over to the section that was in my price range and gave me a rolling rack to hang the dresses that I would like to try on. Between her and I we pulled a few different dresses and after trying them all on I was able to say yes to the dress!! Another great thing about Anjolique’s is that they do offer a payment plan that does not require a credit check. Ms. Anjolique herself was also there during my appointment. She came over a few times and made comments on a few of the dresses I tried on. The whole atmosphere of the boutique was great and I am soooo excited to receive my dream gown!!

Profile Picture Kimone , 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Ann worked with my soon to be daughter in law , Colleen, and our entire experience was extraordinary !!! She offered suggestions, brought dresses within our budget and was NEVER pushy !!! We were welcomed , made to feel extremely special and Ann helped Colleen find her dream dress. She said " yes too the dress" at this gorgeous boutique! Thank you so much for helping to create a perfect day!

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/27/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress here a few weeks ago! Everyone was so nice and helpful, especially my consultant meaghan! They have everything from belts to hair accessories to shoes!!

Profile Picture Tara , 3/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Anjolique Bridal with my mom and it was an amazing experience! We had been to another bridal salon where I thought I might have found "the dress" but still wanted to look at least one more place and I'm so glad I did! Ainsley was my consultant and she was wonderful to work with! We had experienced a little pushiness at the other salon to close the deal and we had absolutely none of that with Anjolique. Ainsley asked questions and listened to what my vision is for my wedding day and by doing so, she found the perfect dress for me! Me and my mom both cried so we knew it was the one. Not only to they have a wide variety of dresses to choose from, all the way from very reasonable priced to very couture gowns, their prices and quality are top notch. I also liked how they let us look through the racks ourselves and pull gowns to try. If you're in the market for wedding gown, this is your place!

Profile Picture Mallory, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most wonderful experience! Megan helped me find the perfect ball gown for my winter wonderland wedding, and it was under my budget!!

Profile Picture Sarah , 12/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Everyone was so kind, especially my consultant Megan! They helped me find the perfect accessories to match my dresss!

Profile Picture Erica, 12/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I said yes to the dress !! I was on the hunt for 8 months. Should have come here in the first place. My consultant was calm and relaxed and she made me relax.
Once I was not so anxious I was able to find the perfect dress. Thanks Ann!

Profile Picture brittany, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Brooke was my consultant and she was super sweet and helpful! She helped me find the perfect dress that fit my body type and was with me during the whole process. She helped me get in and out of dresses and made me feel very comfortable. Thank you so much Brooke!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils

Miss Ann at a anjolique was kind to me during my bridal appt. She was very conscious of my privacy and my special requirements for my wedding dress .

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Anjolique to visit the large selection, after appts with smaller boutiques. I wanted to try on many dresses and I did not want to talk about the details of each dress and the pros and cons of dresses that I was not interested in. My consultant Ann ,was fast and organized. We sailed through many many dresses and I DID find my dream dress during my 90-minute appt. This is my advise to other brides. Go to Anjolique for the large selection and ask for Ann to keep you organized.

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience! I thought I found my dress at another place, but when I came to Anjolique they had soooo many more options and the SAME dress I saw at the other shop for a far better value! I loved working with Ms. Anne (request her if she isn't already snagged). She was so knowledgeable, worked well with everybody I brought along, and ultimately helped me say YES to the PERFECT dress!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My mom and I came in hoping to find my dress. The moment we walked in were were greeted with smiles and our bridal consultant Madeline introduced herself to us right away. Madeline was super friendly and LISTENED to what I was looking for in a dress. Madeline was extremely helpful and within an hour of my visit I found my dress. I couldn't be happier with my choice of dress and for such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Anjolique Bridal and Formal to anyone who is looking for their dress and Madeline as their consultant.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my dress for my daughter's wedding at this shop. I want to thank the specialist Ann for her recommendations. I am suggesting the groom's mother visit this shop for her dress!

Profile Picture josie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After visiting most the bridal shops in this area I purchased my dress , veil , shoes and jewelry from Anjolique. My consultant “ jacked me up “ as they say on tv so I bought the entire look . Thanks Miss Ann ! I feel ready to be married !

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I found my dress after months of searching. There is a way to organize the selection if you like both mermaid and princess dresses and cannot decide between the two. Ask for Miss Ann, she will keep you organized!

Profile Picture victoria, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

The selection and service were amazing. Our consultant Abbie was extremely helpful and professional Thanks again Abbie

Profile Picture Denise, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Incredible experience - no complaints whatsoever. Huge selection of beautiful wedding dresses and was easily able to stay within budget. My consultant, Madeline, was phenomenal. She was very patient and easy to work with. She also did a fantastic job of putting the entire look together (dress, veil, earrings, hair piece) and was extremely knowledgeable about each dress. Thank you, Anjolique Bridal, for making my wedding dress shopping experience stress-free, fun, and memorable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress or wedding accessories.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a sample wedding dress online from them. I dealt with Jess and she was great! She stated the dress was in excellent condition and it was!! Perfect condition perfect dress!

Profile Picture Tracee, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My grandmother Required extra attention to find her dress for my wedding . Miss Ann actually put a chair in the dressing room and carefully placed each dress over her broken shoulder While my grandmother rested . It was an amazing job of customer service . My grandmother said “ Ann, I want to repay you but I cannot ! “

Profile Picture Christine, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

very good collection of dresses and worth the travel to find my wedding dress. very organized approach to the appointment- thanks Ann for keeping us organized.

Profile Picture courtney, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

five stars for Ann is the alteration department at this shop.

Profile Picture chelsea, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

I discovered this bridal gem by accident ! It's a bit hard to locate because the road signs are very small.-but am glad I found my dress and I want to thank my stylist Ann for her organization and calm manner. This task was a bit out of my comfort zone as I wear jeans and a t shirt every day. Thanks Ann for making me beautiful for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I only wear jeans and tee shirts so I found wedding dress shopping overwhelming- until I went to anjolique and met Ann. She understood that I was uncomfortable and soon we were laughing at her funny stories and when she was finished with her styling I looked in the glass and was a beautiful bride. OMG!

Profile Picture jessica, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

This wedding store is hard to find as there were very small signs directing me to the largest collection of mother of the bride dresses ever. Ask for Ann to help you ,if she is not booked and you will be happy that you find this wedding store! If you need information about fabric , fashion and wedding protocol this is who you need to talk with!!

Profile Picture sharon, 7/14/18, 1 Review