New York Bride & Groom

Charlotte, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

You never need an appointment to experience the largest selection of bridal gowns in the Carolinas!

Visit our 15,000+ square foot modern luxury salon any time to shop the industry's top lines in bridal, bridesmaids & menswear.

Imagine your day as you stroll through aisles of designer wedding dresses & try on wedding dresses in one of our many spacious bridal suites. Our team of passionate stylists will help you every step of the way!

We believe finding the dress of your dreams should be stress-free and have made it our mission to create the open, uplifting environment that every bride deserves.

Visit us now!

XO

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

Jenn Getting married on 11/11/2023

A Dream Come True

I went wedding dress shopping for the first time today and it was such an incredible experience! The shop is beautiful and they have the most gorgeous dresses. I truly think that any bride could find THE dress here. I did!!! Everyone was so wonderful to work with, especially Sarah. She went above and beyond to understand what I liked and disliked about each dress, and helped me with getting every dress on. I felt like an absolute princess here, and the entire staff made the entire experience a dream come true. I highly recommend this boutique to anyone looking for their perfect dress!!!
    Nicole N. Getting married on 05/20/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Joanne was terrific! Highly recommend this place!

I had a great experience at New York Bride and Groom in Charlotte. They don't take appointments, and they don't rush you. I went three times to try on different styles as I changed my mind, and Joanne was so kind and patient with me, listening to what I wanted, finding the dresses that meant my criteria, and then even encouraging me to try on different styles to make sure 100% that my chosen style was what I wanted. I am a perfectionist and probably spent over 2 hours there each time, and Joanne was patient and never made me feel rushed or pressured. She gave me tips and things to think about, based on her experience, and I felt like she treated me as a mom would treat her daughter, as my mom was not able to be there to help me pick out my dress. When I found my favorite dress but didn't like the neckline, she had the idea to call the manufacturer and ask about different necklines and design options, which I ultimately ended up doing. I now have my dream dress ordered! I cannot think Joanne enough for her helpfulness snd professionalism, and the entire staff was so kind and helpful. I will be going back to order my veil and accessories. This is a great store! Highly recommend.
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 07/02/2022

Quality Gorgeous Dress !

I went to so many places to look for my dress and they were all cheap quality and all the same. Finally I went to New York bridal and they had so many different dresses you could tell the quality was top-notch and the place is beautiful and they treated you like a queen. I absolutely love my dress it was a little bit more than the other places but worth every penny and that鈥檚 because the quality of the place and the quality of the dress was much higher. Everyone loved my dress the alterations manager is amazing I liked her a lot! My alterations were not a lot of money and they were done perfectly my dress had to be taken in to fit my mid waist and my butt. My dress was perfect. The woman who helps me in my dress for my fitting and my final feeling was amazing she had an accent and she showed me how to bustle my dress and helped me take a video. This video came in handy the day of my wedding for my daughter and my matron of honor to help bustle my dress it was a great idea to video it! Thank you very much and I am from New York so this is where I was meant to get my dress! I cater many weddings and finally it was my turn to get married! Chef Tara
  • illustration stars

30 photos 路 09/14/2019
Ryan & Kali
27 photos 路 10/20/2018

4618 South Boulevard Charlotte, NC, 28209
Location of (New York Bride & Groom)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding