Wildflower Bridal

Asheville, NC View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our Asheville bridal shop boasts a highly curated collection of gowns from both well-known and up-and-coming indie designers. Our prices range from $1200 to $3500, with the majority of our gowns falling in the $1500-$2500 area. We are by appointment only, which allows our brides the luxury of having our full and proper attention throughout the entire appointment. If you are bored and uninspired by conventional or cookie-cutter wedding gowns but still want a dress that makes you feel and look like a bride, then we are the shop for you!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Devon S. Getting married on 06/13/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Found my dream wedding dress!!

This was my first time going wedding dress shopping and I ended up getting the first dress I tried on thanks for Margaux and Emily. I didn’t know what to expect going into it and the experience definitely exceeded my expectations. Margaux had me fill out a questionnaire via email prior to my appointment and she was able to have a selection of dresses ready for me when I got there and created the perfect atmosphere for me to feel comfortable. She even had my favorite songs playing in the background. I tried on so many dresses during my appointment which was nice to see so many different styles on me. The selection of gowns at this shop are so beautiful and unique! The prices are so reasonable, i was able to get a stunning dress that didn’t break the bank haha. I love that I was able to have the entire shop to myself during the appointment. I brought my mom and grandmother with me and it was such a beautiful and intimate experience. Margaux and Emily are a great duo, they hype you up and make you feel like a queen! I highly recommend going to wildflower!!!
    Taylor M. Getting married on 10/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The dream bridal fitting experience!

Just book the appointment! I had the best experience at Wildflower Bridal. As a bigger bride, I felt a lot of nerves and anxiety around finding and trying on dresses and having them fit me well enough to get a true vision of how I could look and feel on my wedding day. Margaux and Emily made me feel so welcome and comfortable! They had my favorite music playing for me when we got there and really took the time to get to know me, my engagement story and really get a feel for me as a person. Their selection of gowns are truly gorgeous and the price points were super reasonable! I was truly amazed with their expertise and how well they were able to pick dresses for me! I was so excited to say yes to the dress by the end of my appointment and I am forever a #wildflowerbride!
  • Julia
    Julia H. Getting married on 09/30/2023

Absolute Magic

It was a pleasure finding my dream wedding dress at Wildflower Bridal. They offer gorgeous, unique dresses that felt far more authentic to my style than the dresses at any other shop I went to. The staff was friendly, helpful, and made the appointment comfortable and fun. I would absolutely recommend this shop to any friend looking for a distinctive, special wedding dress.
  • illustration stars

57 photos · 10/04/2020
Allie & Corey
45 photos · 09/14/2019

Taylor Heery Photography Taylor Heery Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, the best bridal shop in all the land. Margaux is an absolute savant at what she does, and is additionally, markedly kind and attentive. I have been recommending brides to Margaux since the first time that I met her. I truly don't think that she can be beat by any other competitor. She carries truly unique gowns, jewelry, veils and accessories. Her store is impeccably styled, and your experience in her shop will be one that you rave about for a long time to come. Be smart, go for the best when it comes to wedding dress shopping.

Taylor Willoughby Photo Taylor Willoughby Photo Wedding Photographers

Wildflower Bridal has to be the most beautiful bridal shop in WNC! Margaux is an exceptional business owner and works so incredibly hard to make sure her brides find the perfect dress! I know from first hand experience, as I was a Wildflower bride! There is such a variety of dresses to choose from, all top quality. Wildflower also has many accessories to choose from for your wedding day!

2 Town Square Blvd Suite 140, Suite 140 Asheville, NC, 28803
Location of (Wildflower Bridal)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding