2 Town Square Blvd Suite 140, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wildflower Bridal

Our Asheville bridal shop boasts a highly curated collection of gowns from both well-known and up-and-coming indie designers. Our prices range from $1200 to $3500, with the majority of our gowns falling in the $1500-$2500 area. We are by appointment only, which allows our brides the luxury of having our full and proper attention throughout the entire appointment. If you are bored and uninspired by conventional or cookie-cutter wedding gowns but still want a dress that makes you feel and look like a bride, then we are the shop for you!

Follow Wildflower Bridal on

123 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal

• Jenny

Jenny Bonner · Getting married on 06/01/2023

I'm a Wildflower bride!

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Wildflower! When I arrived, Kylie had already pulled a handful of dresses based on my Pinterest board, and throughout the try-on process was very helpful in guiding me through gorgeous dress after gorgeous dress. When I asked her if there were any other dresses she might suggest based on what I was liking the most, she went and pulled a dress I hadn't noticed before, and it turned out to be the one! I highly recommend this shop for a large selection of unique (and affordably priced) dresses in an intimate boutique setting. They also have an amazing accessory selection.

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Carroll · Getting married on 12/09/2022

Incredible Gowns and Customer Service

Highly recommend this boutique! Lots of unique and beautiful gowns under $3000! I'm an out of town bride and it was completely worth coming here to find my dress. Kylie and
    Margaux are extremely down to earth and really know how to keep the appointment on track (I was feeling very indecisive and it was my first time trying on dresses, so they helped steer me in the direction I truly wanted.) I said yes to the dress and could not be happier with my experience!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Kaileigh

Kaileigh Ashby · Getting married on 09/08/2022

Best experience

I had the most wonderful time finding my wedding dress at Wildflower Bridal. Beforehand they sent me a questionnaire to learn my likes/dislikes, and when I arrived it was clear they had also read the questionnaire and remembered things about me, so they could cater to my vision! I cannot recommend the ladies at Wildflower highly enough. Check out all their beautiful gowns - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wildflower Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• Taylor Heery Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, the best bridal shop in all the land. Margaux is an absolute savant at what she does, and is additionally, markedly kind and attentive. I have been recommending brides to Margaux since the first time that I met her. I truly don't think that she can be beat by any other competitor. She carries truly unique gowns, jewelry, veils and accessories. Her store is impeccably styled, and your experience in her shop will be one that you rave about for a long time to come. Be smart, go for the best when it comes to wedding dress shopping.

• Taylor Willoughby Photo Wedding Photographers

Wildflower Bridal has to be the most beautiful bridal shop in WNC! Margaux is an exceptional business owner and works so incredibly hard to make sure her brides find the perfect dress! I know from first hand experience, as I was a Wildflower bride! There is such a variety of dresses to choose from, all top quality. Wildflower also has many accessories to choose from for your wedding day!

• 2 Town Square Blvd, Suite 140 Arden, 28704 See on map
    Location of (Wildflower Bridal)