2 Town Square Blvd Suite 140, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number

About Wildflower Bridal

Our Asheville bridal shop boasts a highly curated collection of gowns from both well-known and up-and-coming indie designers. Our prices range from $600 to $5000, with the majority of our gowns falling in the $1200-$3000 area. We are by appointment only, which allows our brides the luxury of having our full and proper attention throughout the entire appointment. If you are bored and uninspired by conventional or cookie-cutter wedding gowns but still want a dress that makes you feel and look like a bride, then we are the shop for you!

Follow Wildflower Bridal on

Wildflower Bridal 6
Wildflower Bridal 7

Melissa Shank · Getting married on 08/29/2020

The perfect experience

I came all the way from PA to get my dress at Wildflower Bridal and I don’t regret it at all. If you like a Bohemian and unique style, you WILL find your dress here! The staff are so helpful and supportive and completely there for you, and the setting is so intimate and casual that it’s hard to not feel comfortable, even for a first timer like I was. There’s just enough of a range in dress selection to give you a taste of the best of each style while not being too overwhelming, and staff will guide you through the process with tips and tricks to staying organized and ensuring your decisions are the right ones. I am so thrilled with my whole experience, and I’m walking away with the dress of my dreams. Wedding planning can be stressful, but dress shopping should and can be the fun part!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Kim Caron · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful!

An absolutely wonderful experience! Find my perfect dress!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Amber

Amber Breeding · Getting married on 05/23/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

I never expected to find my perfect wedding gown at the very first store we visited, but Margaux easily made that a reality! The store is small, intimate, and absolutely beautiful. The gowns Margaux had waiting for me were spot on with my style. She also made my experience very personal and unique by remembering details about my wedding and my relationship. She fully respected my budget and advocated for my wishes during the appointment. I would absolutely recommend Wildflower to any bride-to-be! It truly is an experience like no other!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Wildflower Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Taylor Heery Photography
    Taylor Heery Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, the best bridal shop in all the land. Margaux is an absolute savant at what she does, and is additionally, markedly kind and attentive. I have been recommending brides to Margaux since the first time that I met her. I truly don't think that she can be beat by any other competitor. She carries truly unique gowns, jewelry, veils and accessories. Her store is impeccably styled, and your experience in her shop will be one that you rave about for a long time to come. Be smart, go for the best when it comes to wedding dress shopping.

• Mountain Orenda Photography
    Mountain Orenda Photography Wedding Photographers

Wildflower Bridal has to be the most beautiful bridal shop in WNC! Margaux is an exceptional business owner and works so incredibly hard to make sure her brides find the perfect dress! I know from first hand experience, as I was a Wildflower bride! There is such a variety of dresses to choose from, all top quality. Wildflower also has many accessories to choose from for your wedding day!

• 2 Town Square Blvd, Suite 140 Arden, 28704 See on map