2 Town Square Blvd Suite 140, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wildflower Bridal

Our Asheville bridal shop boasts a highly curated collection of gowns from both well-known and up-and-coming indie designers. Our prices range from $1200 to $3500, with the majority of our gowns falling in the $1500-$2500 area. We are by appointment only, which allows our brides the luxury of having our full and proper attention throughout the entire appointment. If you are bored and uninspired by conventional or cookie-cutter wedding gowns but still want a dress that makes you feel and look like a bride, then we are the shop for you!

Follow Wildflower Bridal on

104 Reviews for Wildflower Bridal

• Jenny

Jenny Bonner · Getting married on 06/01/2023

I'm a Wildflower bride!

I had such a great experience finding my dress at Wildflower! When I arrived, Kylie had already pulled a handful of dresses based on my Pinterest board, and throughout the try-on process was very helpful in guiding me through gorgeous dress after gorgeous dress. When I asked her if there were any other dresses she might suggest based on what I was liking the most, she went and pulled a dress I hadn't noticed before, and it turned out to be the one! I highly recommend this shop for a large selection of unique (and affordably priced) dresses in an intimate boutique setting. They also have an amazing accessory selection.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Mckenzie Todd · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Dreamy bridal salon with laid back appt vibe

Wildflower Bridal is the perfect salon for a bride who wants as salon experience that feels personal and laidback. They have an unreal selection of gowns in truly all styles and their staff are extremely helpful, easy to get along with, and I never felt one ounce of pressure. The salon itself is beautifully decorated and feels peaceful. I cannot recommend Wildflower Bridal enough!

Sent on 02/14/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime Kent · Getting married on 05/23/2021

The best!!!

The ladies at Wildflower were so awesome to work with. They really make an effort to get to know you and your individual style. Based on what they knew about me before my visit, they had preselected gowns that they thought I would like and they were able to help me pinpoint exactly what I was looking for. They have a unique selection of gowns and a variety of price ranges. The shop itself is also gorgeous! If you chose to check out Wildflower Bridal, I highly recommend filling out the questionnaire they send to you, it helped to make the experience fun and personal :)

Sent on 11/02/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wildflower Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Taylor Heery Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, the best bridal shop in all the land. Margaux is an absolute savant at what she does, and is additionally, markedly kind and attentive. I have been recommending brides to Margaux since the first time that I met her. I truly don't think that she can be beat by any other competitor. She carries truly unique gowns, jewelry, veils and accessories. Her store is impeccably styled, and your experience in her shop will be one that you rave about for a long time to come. Be smart, go for the best when it comes to wedding dress shopping.

• Taylor Willoughby Photo Wedding Photographers

Wildflower Bridal has to be the most beautiful bridal shop in WNC! Margaux is an exceptional business owner and works so incredibly hard to make sure her brides find the perfect dress! I know from first hand experience, as I was a Wildflower bride! There is such a variety of dresses to choose from, all top quality. Wildflower also has many accessories to choose from for your wedding day!

• 2 Town Square Blvd, Suite 140 Arden, 28704 See on map
    Location of (Wildflower Bridal)