2 Town Square Blvd Suite 140, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number

About Wildflower Bridal

Our Asheville bridal shop boasts a highly curated collection of gowns from both well-known and up-and-coming indie designers. Our prices range from $600 to $5000, with the majority of our gowns falling in the $1200-$3000 area. We are by appointment only, which allows our brides the luxury of having our full and proper attention throughout the entire appointment. If you are bored and uninspired by conventional or cookie-cutter wedding gowns but still want a dress that makes you feel and look like a bride, then we are the shop for you!

Follow Wildflower Bridal on

Wildflower Bridal 6
Wildflower Bridal 7
  • Arden

Arden Ramming · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Beautiful shop and wonderful people!

My experience with Wildflower was beyond amazing. Kylie and Marqaux were focused on what I wanted and the entire experience. I had tried on dresses once before going to Wildflower and the difference was huge! Kylie made me feel completely comfortable and she even pulled out a dress that I did not think to try on and I was in tears. I will never forget my experience at Wildflower, it was a complete dream! I cannot wait to get married in my Wildflower gown. Thank you Kylie and Marqaux!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Tatum · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Writing this with the warmest heart

I cannot recommend Wildflower Bridal highly enough. Not only were the dresses and accessories absolutely the most breathtaking pieces I've ever seen, but the team at Wildflower was just extraordinarily kind and helpful. They were so good about encouraging me and helping me ultimately come to a decision I know I could not be happier with. I thought I had found my dress elsewhere, but moments before I said yes to that gown, my heart started screaming for me to go to Wildflower Bridal. I listened, and I'm eternally grateful that I did. If you are an off-beat bride, a wildflower yourself, a nature lover, a vibrant soul that just can't find yourself 100% happy with conventional wedding dresses, GO TO WILDFLOWER BRIDAL. You absolutely will not regret it.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Amanda Oakes · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Truly wonderful experience with Wildflower!

My experience with Wildflower bridal was nothing short of amazing! I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, but made the drive out to Asheville for their selection of dresses. They carried a lot of stuff that I couldn't find in the Raleigh area. The shop itself is adorable and it has a very warm vibe to it - the team there was amazing and we had a blast. On top of that, their prices were great - this was our fourth stop and they had not only the best selection, but also best prices that included gowns of all different price points. I HIGHLY recommend Wildflower Bridal and I can't wait to get back out there for my fittings!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Wildflower Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Taylor Heery Photography
    Taylor Heery Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, the best bridal shop in all the land. Margaux is an absolute savant at what she does, and is additionally, markedly kind and attentive. I have been recommending brides to Margaux since the first time that I met her. I truly don't think that she can be beat by any other competitor. She carries truly unique gowns, jewelry, veils and accessories. Her store is impeccably styled, and your experience in her shop will be one that you rave about for a long time to come. Be smart, go for the best when it comes to wedding dress shopping.

• Mountain Orenda Photography
    Mountain Orenda Photography Wedding Photographers

Wildflower Bridal has to be the most beautiful bridal shop in WNC! Margaux is an exceptional business owner and works so incredibly hard to make sure her brides find the perfect dress! I know from first hand experience, as I was a Wildflower bride! There is such a variety of dresses to choose from, all top quality. Wildflower also has many accessories to choose from for your wedding day!

• 2 Town Square Blvd, Suite 140 Arden, 28704 See on map