Wildflower Bridal Reviews

Wildflower Bridal 6
Wildflower Bridal 7

Melissa Shank · Getting married on 08/29/2020

The perfect experience

I came all the way from PA to get my dress at Wildflower Bridal and I don’t regret it at all. If you like a Bohemian and unique style, you WILL find your dress here! The staff are so helpful and supportive and completely there for you, and the setting is so intimate and casual that it’s hard to not feel comfortable, even for a first timer like I was. There’s just enough of a range in dress selection to give you a taste of the best of each style while not being too overwhelming, and staff will guide you through the process with tips and tricks to staying organized and ensuring your decisions are the right ones. I am so thrilled with my whole experience, and I’m walking away with the dress of my dreams. Wedding planning can be stressful, but dress shopping should and can be the fun part!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Dani

Dani Miller · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazing experience!

Best experience ever!! They are SO personable and customize your appointment to you! Kylie was absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful and such a delight! If you live close or not make an appointment and go have the best experience there is with shopping for your dream dress!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Kim Caron · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Wonderful!

An absolutely wonderful experience! Find my perfect dress!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Amber

Amber Breeding · Getting married on 05/23/2020

10/10 Would Recommend

I never expected to find my perfect wedding gown at the very first store we visited, but Margaux easily made that a reality! The store is small, intimate, and absolutely beautiful. The gowns Margaux had waiting for me were spot on with my style. She also made my experience very personal and unique by remembering details about my wedding and my relationship. She fully respected my budget and advocated for my wishes during the appointment. I would absolutely recommend Wildflower to any bride-to-be! It truly is an experience like no other!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Arden

Arden Ramming · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Beautiful shop and wonderful people!

My experience with Wildflower was beyond amazing. Kylie and Marqaux were focused on what I wanted and the entire experience. I had tried on dresses once before going to Wildflower and the difference was huge! Kylie made me feel completely comfortable and she even pulled out a dress that I did not think to try on and I was in tears. I will never forget my experience at Wildflower, it was a complete dream! I cannot wait to get married in my Wildflower gown. Thank you Kylie and Marqaux!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sarah

Ethan Sacco · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Writing this with the warmest heart

I cannot recommend Wildflower Bridal highly enough. Not only were the dresses and accessories absolutely the most breathtaking pieces I've ever seen, but the team at Wildflower was just extraordinarily kind and helpful. They were so good about encouraging me and helping me ultimately come to a decision I know I could not be happier with. I thought I had found my dress elsewhere, but moments before I said yes to that gown, my heart started screaming for me to go to Wildflower Bridal. I listened, and I'm eternally grateful that I did. If you are an off-beat bride, a wildflower yourself, a nature lover, a vibrant soul that just can't find yourself 100% happy with conventional wedding dresses, GO TO WILDFLOWER BRIDAL. You absolutely will not regret it.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Amanda Oakes · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Truly wonderful experience with Wildflower!

My experience with Wildflower bridal was nothing short of amazing! I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, but made the drive out to Asheville for their selection of dresses. They carried a lot of stuff that I couldn't find in the Raleigh area. The shop itself is adorable and it has a very warm vibe to it - the team there was amazing and we had a blast. On top of that, their prices were great - this was our fourth stop and they had not only the best selection, but also best prices that included gowns of all different price points. I HIGHLY recommend Wildflower Bridal and I can't wait to get back out there for my fittings!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Sarina · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Wildflower Bridal. From the moment I walked in I felt like a REAL bride. They took interest in what I was looking for and even pulled dresses before I got there based on my Pinterest board! Kylie was incredibly patient while I tried on 10+ dresses and even paired several of the dresses with accessories so I could see how it might look on the real day. The selection of gowns they offer is amazing. Usually when I go into a bridal salon, I can only find a few dresses I like, but here I found too many dresses that I liked! I am happy to say that I am a Wildflower Bride!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Katie L · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Boho Chic Bride

I absolutely loved everything about this store. The employees were kind and helpful, the privacy of the small boutique felt very personal, and the dresses are incredible. Needless to say I found my dress here!

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • Helen

Helen Devore · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t have been better

Wildflower made the wedding dress shopping experience so easy and fun. They were responsive and very dialed into to individualizing my experience. Their selection of dresses is on point along with the prices. They have such unique options, I couldn’t be more happy with what I found! The only dress shop I would recommend.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Hailey · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Wildflower Bridal was exactly the kind of bridal boutique I was looking for. Every single one of the dresses was stunning and the boho chic style I was going for! Margaux was absolutely amazing. Her keen eye for details, pulling dresses that I loved and things that she thought would look good on me, and her overall fashion sense helped me find the perfect dress! I would recommend anyone in any area visit Wildflower bridal. The dresses are stunning and Margaux is fantastic. I’m so excited to wear my beautiful dress from Wildflower bridal.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Julie

Julia Bacon · Married on 09/01/2019

Dress Shopping Perfection

So I am the 3rd of my girlfriends to get their dress here in the last 6 months and we have all been SO impressed by the unique, boho-chic options they have at the shop. Margeaux and her staff are so much fun, so responsive and a pleasure to work with. Found my dream dress here!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Wildflower Bridal 8
  • Kylie

Kylie Stahl · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful experience

Wonderful selection and staff.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Callie Idol · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Bridal Experience!!

I had the best experience at Wildflower Bridal! Kylie was so sweet and patient and extremely knowledgeable! She helped me pick the perfect dress. Margaux also helped make my bridal experience stress free and very special! I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal!!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Kline · Married on 08/24/2019

Incredible experience, beautiful dresses

The ladies at Wildflower Bridal were SO great. I had a ton of questions before my appointment and Margeaux was so accommodating. Our salesperson Kylie was great and helped me try on so many beautiful dresses and didn’t make me feel rushed or pressured - when I found my perfect dress she got teary eyed along with us. Such a sweet and memorable experience, I love these women and their dresses are just beyond beautiful. Can’t wait to get married in my Wildflower Bridal gown 👰🏻😍

Sent on 02/22/2019

Stephanie Mazak · Married on 07/12/2019

Wildflower Bridal Review

I cannot even begin to express how wonderful it has been to work with Wildflower Bridal. Margaux and her team and are incredibly kind, knowledgeable, responsible, and flexIble. They offered many stunning gowns that I was able to consider and helped me find the dress of my dreams. When I found "the one" I got so excited I purchased immediately. Later that day, I gave it some thought and realized I wanted a different color underlay for the gown. Sheepishly I contacted wildflower back (after already making my purchase) and let them know I was having second thoughts about the color. The girls were SO HELPFUL! They were so patient with me and allowed me to reorder the gown in a different color underlay. They did not make me feel like a burden at all for changing my mind- you could tell they truly wanted to help me :) I would 100% recommend this shop and their team. I had been to several bridal shops before this one and their customer service no where near compared to what I have seen. Thank you wildflower bridal!!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Alice

Alice Langrall · Married on 07/06/2019

Unique Dresses, Exceptional Experience!

The selection of gowns, customer service, and overall experience I had at Wildflower Bridal was exceptional! The space is lovely and inspiring, filled with unique, romantic gowns at varying price points, as well as beautiful accessories. Margaux was welcoming and incredibly helpful as we began the appointment by looking at some gowns she had pre-selected based on my answers to a questionnaire sent prior to the appointment. She gave me an overview of the dress selection and guided me as I selected additional dresses from the racks. As I tried on each gown, she expertly offered information and asked questions which allowed me to confidently come to a decision. I love my dress and can't wait to wear it next summer!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding dress

This ladies here are amazing ! I was on the fence on a wedding dress from another store that I thought I wanted and when I emailed them they responded so quickly and when I expressed what I was looking for they knew exactly what I wanted and needed !

Sent on 05/15/2019

Caroline Paris · Married on 07/05/2019

Favorite part of wedding planning

I actually wasn't excited about dress shopping (I was raised with only brothers, have never bought a bridal magazine, and don't like a lot of wedding dresses I see in that they wouldn't fit with my style). When I looked at the website for Wildflower, they offered dresses that I hadn't seen other places. When I called to make an appointment (and called back to reschedule), both of the people I spoke with--Kate and Kylie--were incredibly kind and helpful. When I went in person, Kate not only assessed my style and encouraged me to find what fit me, but she talked with me and listened in a way that put me at ease. Her thoughtfulness and kind demeanor made an experience I wasn't excited about turn out to be my favorite part of wedding planning so far. I found a dress I love, feel myself in, and is incredibly comfortable, and the process was fun and easy from start to finish.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Susan Miller · Married on 07/01/2019

Unique, eclectic shop

After looking at the styles of dresses online, I decided to take the time and schedule an appointment. It was beyond my expectation. Kylie was helpful not forceful of helping me find a gown within my budget. She would take my feedback and bring dresses for me try. All of the dresses were unique and different from what I had seen in other bridal shops. Kylie only offered her opinion or agreed with me after she saw multiple dresses and I ASKED for her opinion. She was honest with her feedback and was not trying to just sale me a dress but wanted me to look and feel beautiful (which I loved)! After sleeping on my decision and emailing multiple questions, the gals were very helpful and patient with me. They provided maximum quotes for me so I would make the best decision financially. I recommended them to a friend and she also found a dress a few weeks later. This store is awesome!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Sarina Gambino · Married on 11/03/2018

The Dreamiest Bridal Shop of All Time

Margaux, Kylie and Kate are professionals in every sense of the word. Not only does the shop afford the BEST boho chic, fashion-forward and timeless selections, but you truly feel as if they're not satisfied until you have found your dream gown. Margaux and her team curated a wonderful experience from start to finish. I cannot recommend Wildflower highly enough to any bride-to-be - thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Bonnie · Married on 10/20/2018

wonderful personalized service. From the moment you step in the door you feel special! They go out of their way to make you feel special and important. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kaytlynn · Married on 10/20/2018

From the time I inquired about an appointment up until I found my dress, Wildflower Bridal has been amazing. I love the intimacy of the salon. Kylie was such a patient and honest consultant. The entire experience for myself and my family was phenomenal!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Wildflower Bridal 9
    Wildflower Bridal 10
    Wildflower Bridal 11

Karina Saunders · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

I loved working with Wildflower Bridal. They pulled exactly the types of dresses I had in mind. It was like they read my mind and my style! They really made the dress buying experience enjoyable.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Mandi · Married on 10/06/2018

I purchased my wedding gown from Wildflower Bridal, and the experience could not have been more fun or memorable. The selection of dresses in this store is amazing. They have so many beautiful and unique styles, you definitely will feel special in a gown from this store. The consultants I worked with made me feel comfortable right off the bat, and asked great questions to help me narrow down my favorites - which was a hard task given how gorgeous all the dresses were! By the end of the appointment, I could really envision myself at my future wedding in the gown I chose, which was truly a credit to the experience provided at Wildflower.

Sent on 11/16/2017