Bluebird Bridal

Huntersville, NC View map Visit website

Formerly known as Paige and Elliott.

Bluebird Bridal is a team of five talented and passionate women who focus on developing personal relationships and providing one-of-a-kind experiences to brides while searching for their dream dress. What started out as a partnership known as Paige and Elliott Bridal Boutique in 2016 has evolved into an independently owned boutique specializing in wedding dresses, tuxedos and all the finishing touches needed for your big day. At Bluebird Bridal - we are all about you!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Father of the Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Karoline
    Karoline M. Getting married on 05/20/2023

Absolutely Amazing!

The ladies at Bluebird Bridal are fabulous! Danielle really took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for in a wedding dress. The appointment was so much fun and I ended up finding the perfect dress! I cannot recommend Bluebird Bridal enough - even if you’re a bride on a budget - they have something for everyone. Don’t miss out on this wonderful dress shop!
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing company and employees!

I would rate Bluebird Bridal 100 stars if I could! I found the dress from the specific designer I wanted, Bluebird Bridal was the closest bridal shop to me (I live in VA) that carried the designer. I contacted them and they informed me they did in fact carry the designer but didn't have the exact dress I wanted. They let me know they could specifically order it for me and once it arrived to them, they would ship it right to me. I can't recommend Bluebird Bridal enough. They were so nice and professional throughout the whole process. They made my dream dress come true. Thank you so much Bluebird Bridal!
  • Beckettastic
    Beckettastic (. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What lovely dresses and even more lovely staff!

I’m sure I wasn’t the first or last person to say that I felt like a princess trying on all the beautiful gowns in this boutique, but I got to also feel like I was surrounded by very knowledgeable friends while doing it.

On my first visit and each one after, I felt like I was returning to old friends. Ms. Lexi went the extra mile when it came to my try-on. While I appreciated the compliments, what helped me more is that she would say WHAT she liked or make suggestions for what to look for in another dress. I had a mostly digital entourage, so I was very appreciative of the extra help and opinions. Please come by and meet this fabulous team if you're in the area and in need of any wedding clothes! They have a beautiful selection and the whole team is really great about setting you up for success!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Huntersville, NC, 28078
Location of (Bluebird Bridal)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding