Bluebird Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sara
    Sara C. Married on 09/16/2021

Exceptional, personalized, and trustworthy

My experience at Bluebird Bridal was exceptional. If Google would let me give them 100 stars, I would! I cannot recommend highly enough! I think all brides in the surrounding Charlotte area (and beyond) should begin and end their wedding dress journey with Bluebird. Their selection of gowns is dreamy and versatile, and I think that there is something for every type of bride and for every budget at their boutique. I even got a little white dress from them too! Their knowledge, expertise, compassion, and professionalism simply cannot be beaten. They were highly communicative, responsive, and timely. You can tell they care about all of their brides. Follow them on IG! They went above and beyond for me, and I am so grateful that they were able to help me find the perfect dress for me for the big day!

I came to them in a time crunch after my first wedding dress from another boutique was ruined in alterations, less than 2 months out from my wedding date. For any bride who has gone through a major dress mishap so close to their wedding date, you can imagine my stress and worry! Cutting my losses on the first dress and starting from scratch was daunting, but then cue Bluebird Bridal, who gracefully stepped in, gave me realistic, but still gorgeous dress options that fit my budget and my timeline, kept me calm, and held my hand every step of the way. These women rock and are totally adept at what they do. Thank you so much to the entire Bluebird Bridal team!!!
  • Lex
    Lex L. Married on 07/18/2021

Love love love!

LOVE this shop! Their customer service is AMAZING! They are wonderful people and you can tell how happy and uplifting they all are. We had an amazing time shopping and finding the perfect dress!! Thanks so much ladies!
    Laura S. Married on 11/21/2020

Great place to find your dream dress!!!

The team at Bluebird Bridal were so helpful, responsive and attentive while I was trying to find my dream dress. Even with all of the COVID craziness they worked hard to make sure I still had a great experience! There were some issues with some of the suits that we ordered with Jim’s Formal Wear through Bluebird, but they helped get it resolved in time for my wedding day. Highly recommend their shop!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle O. Married on 11/14/2020

Awesome experience

Lovely people and excellent service!
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 10/31/2020

Best experience ever!

I found my dress today! Highly
    Recommend- I called last minute and they let me come in. My mom and sister had come in from out of town to shop with me and we weren’t having any luck. Last minute Paige and Elliot were so helpful and helped me find the perfect dress! They were so much fun during my appointment and made us all feel right at home. I am so excited I found my dress here!!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh G. Married on 09/05/2020

Hands down the best!

After going to several other shops looking for my dress- I found the one at Bluebird! They truly kept my wishes at the heart of the appointment.
    Catherine H. Married on 05/24/2020

Would highly recommend!

As an out of town bride, I did a lot of research before heading to the Charlotte area to try on dresses. I’M SO GLAD I FOUND PAIGE & ELLIOT! This was by far my favorite place I visited and I was so happy to find my dress here! The staff was super helpful & the girl who was helping me, Emily, ended up picking out the dress that I said yes to. Everything about this place is professional & stylish!
  • Anika
    Anika R. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing boutique

The staff was professional and helped me find my perfect dress. We had a great experience.
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 08/31/2019

Dream Dress!!

Paige and Elliott were amazing for finding my wedding dress. They made us feel so welcome and special and helped make the day as accommodating as possible. They got my dress in early and in plenty of time for my big day! They always greeted me with a smile and amazing attitude and made the whole process even better. I felt like a princess on my wedding day and I have Paige and Elliott to thank!
    Amber Married on 12/01/2018

The best dress experience

The ladies at Paige & Elliot are so sweet! I had to plan a trip specifically to go dress shopping since I moved out of state, and the shop was very accommodating. Beyond that, they worked with my travel schedule to ensure my dress would be ready for me to pick up on another return trip. I felt like a priority during my entire time in the shop, and didn't feel a single moment of pressure. In fact, I was encouraged to try at other shops to feel confident in my choice if I needed to. I have been thrilled with my dress from the moment I put it on, and I felt like the most beautiful version of me on my wedding day in my lace La Sposa gown.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 11/17/2018

Love Paige & Elliot

The ladies at Paige and Elliot made finding my perfect dress an amazing experience. They were professional, friendly and outgoing. They knew how to separate family/friend comments and really pushed for what the bride wanted. I got my dress 10 months pre wedding and never stopped gushing over it. Highly Recommend!!
    Stephanie Married on 10/13/2018
    I went into Paige and Elliott thinking I had already found my dress elsewhere. As soon as I walked in, Ashley greeted me and my family members. She made a point to remember everyone's names. I had the whole salon to myself for my appointment (we went on a Sunday, appt only) which was awesome. Ashley was very attentive and positive. She made sure that the dresses I tried on were within budget. I didn't feel pressured at all during the appointment, which was a relief. I highly recomend Paige and Elliot. The customer service is the best you're going to find and they make sure your day is special!
    Phoebe Married on 06/17/2018
    Oh my goodness I had the absolute best experience at Paige and Elliott. My bridesmaids rented out the whole place for a very reasonable price and Danielle went above and beyond to make me feel loved and important. As soon as I walked in, she made sure that the focus was completely on me and put in the effort to help me make a decision. She spent time trying to get to know me and the kind of wedding I wanted to have in order to help me find the dress I wanted. She cared more about me finding the perfect dress than about me buying a dress from then. She encouraged me to not settle and to continue searching until I felt confident in my decision. She provided the most amazing customer service and blew my expectations out of the water. I would advise anyone to go to this place LAST and not first among all the bridal dress shops because it makes every other shop look so bad in comparison. The dresses were so beautifully unique and so reasonably priced! It was just an amazing experience!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 05/19/2018
    The team at Paige and Elliott helped me find the PERFECT dress. They also helped me find someone to do alterations and were able to work within my budget.
    Kristi Married on 05/12/2018
    I ended up finding my gown at a different store, but I've got to say, the selection and customer service at Paige & Elliott is EXCEPTIONAL. First off, the gowns are organized and displayed in such an aesthetically pleasing way, that when you walk in, you feel like you're in every bride's dream. It's been a few months and I'm terrible with names, but we worked with Candace and one other girl, and they were both WONDERFUL. Our appointment started with them taking the time to get to know me, about our big day, and styles that I liked, didn't like, and wanted to try. They let me wander around and pick out a few, and then threw a few of their recommendations in as well - and let me tell you, they do a great job of reading you and your style and bringing out great selections. I ended up going back a few weeks later to try on a style I'd seen online as well, and the service was the same. I love the gown I found at a different store (it was a line they didn't carry), and the service I had there, but I am sad that I didn't get to be a Paige & Elliott bride, because I had such a wonderful shopping experience here. My maid of honor went with me and still raves about the store as well. For brides in the area (and out of the area), I'd HIGHLY recommend shopping at Paige & Elliott. They have a great selection of wedding gowns, accessories, beautiful shoes, getting ready robes, and party favors! You won't be disappointed.
  • Mallory
    Mallory Married on 05/05/2018
    The best experience I've had wedding dress shopping. Being a professional photographer I really value quality service but also feeling welcomed. Paige and Elliot did both of those things amazingly well. And I found the perfect romantic bohemian dress!!!
    Kim Married on 03/31/2018
    I had an amazing time picking out my dress and Paige and Elliott! It had come highly recommended by my wedding planner and for a very good reason.

It was super easy to schedule an appointment online. You submit you basic information, date and time you'd like, and they email you back within 24 hours with a confirmation. The day before my appointment, Candace called and left a personal voicemail to confirm.

Upon arrival, my guests and I were given a tour and given a mug full of clothespins to go around the store and tag any dresses I should try. With the sale going on, some dresses were as low as $300! Others ranged from around $700-$2500 at regular price.

I tried on probably close to 15 dresses and Candace was very easy to work with. She assisted in zipping and pinning the dresses, chimed in with helpful hints for alterations, but never once tried to sell us on anything. She was along for the ride just like the rest of us.

I wound up finding my perfect dress here and at a really good price! Candace popped some champagne for us to toast the success and let me stay in the dress as long as I wanted. We had the store completely to ourselves and never once felt rushed or pressured. Checkout was a breeze and I can't wait to see my dress when it arrives in 4 months!
  • Tameeka
    Tameeka Married on 03/10/2018
    I absolutely fell in love with my dress the very first time I went to the boutique. The ladies at Paige & Elliott are professional, welcoming, and makes dress shopping with it all. I received soooooo many complaints on my dress. LOVE, LOVE, Loved it!
    Carolyn Married on 11/04/2017
    If you want that personal feel like they have known you forever type place, then you need to stop going to the warehouse type places where you are just a number and go see the ladies at Paige & Elliott Bridal. They were so personable, interacted with all family members and made my daughter feel so special. Thanks again Paige & Elliott for helping my daughter to find her perfect dress.
    Kendall Married on 10/27/2017
    I had the absolute best experience at Paige & Elliott when searching for a dress - The ladies were extremely friendly, down to earth, fun, helpful, etc.! :D Do not be afraid to try on all different styles of dresses. I said Yes to the dress at Paige & Elliott!
    Lauren Married on 10/21/2017
    This is a smaller bridal store with only the best dresses at the most affordable price. The customer service is amazing and these ladies are super helpful without being too pushy. I found my dream dress here after looking at 12 other stores in Charlotte and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day! On another note, if you need a wedding planner to help with your big day, Erin Padgett is phenomenal and will do whatever it takes to make your big day PERFECT!!!
    Cassidy Married on 09/23/2017
    When I first started looking for my wedding dress the first place I went was Davids Bridal. My mom, My MOH, who came from out of state, and I went and the entire experience was horrible. Everyone there was less than helpful and uncaring it was like everyone was getting married, that it wasn't special. It was very disheartening. The next day my MOH Summer started calling other places it only took two calls before we were referred here to Paige and Elliot we called and the lady on the phone was more than helpful over the phone I just didn't want to get my hopes up. When we went there we were the only ones there and Candace was so sweet and told me to look around and gave me clothes pins to put on the dresses that I wanted to try. I used ALL of my pins, ALL of their dresses were awesome! Everything was organized, I didn't feel like I was being bombarded with dresses. We all voted on the dresses too. Candace was very helpful with some of out decision making. Also my mom wasn't able to make this trip because she had to work and she was going on a week long vacation the following week, she was very understanding of the situation and told me i could come back anytime with her to try these dresses on again. I never felt rushed at any point of my three visits, I wanted to keep that dress on forever. She even let me go outside with the dress on to see what it would look like in the sunlight. I worked twice with Candace and once with Erin, the owner of Paige and Elliot. Erin was apart of my finally saying yes to the dress. We celebrated with champagne. Erin made it super fun. I am more than excited to have gotten my dress from here. Its a beautiful dress!
    Erin Married on 09/23/2017
    I've been day dreaming about my dress for over 2 months now and I couldn't be more excited and happy about my final decision. You opening your shop just for me on that rainy Sunday morning was more than I could have ever asked for. You turned my dress shopping experience from a nightmare to a fairy tale. You are one of the most kind people I have ever met and I seriously cannot thank you enough. Wedding planning has been beyond overwhelming but I can rest a little easier knowing that I have the most perfect dress for me.
    Grace Married on 09/23/2017
    I love Paige & Elliott and their staff! My experience here was my favorite bridal salon experience. Let me tell you, there is an art to helping a bride into these poofy dresses. Candace was so helpful and attentive in the right way, without being overbearing. The shop is gorgeous and not overwhelming like some. What a great mix of designers at budget friendly prices. I love my dress!
    Cori Married on 09/23/2017
    I was nervous about going to my first dress hunting appointment but I am so glad I was introduced to Paige and Elliott!! Not only did I find THE dress but Candace made the whole afternoon an amazing experience that I will always remember. From the moment I walked in I felt completely comfortable and I honestly enjoyed every minute of it!