Stitch Witch

Asheville, NC View map

Quality service at affordable prices!

Having worked in the bridal industry (and other shops) as a seamstress, I know that alterations can be very costly. I can provide the same quality for a fraction of a price in my home studio. I have worked on a wide array of dresses including Stella York, Oleg Cassini, Bridals by Lori, Vera Wang, Jewel, Melissa Sweet, and many more. I've also worked on hundreds of bridesmaid, MOB, flower girl and other formal dresses including vintage wear and custom made pieces.

One thing I always make clear to my clients is that it's not about the bride fitting into her dress, it's about the dress fitting the bride. Every body has challenges. It's my job to turn those challenges into assets. Working privately means that I am not punching a time clock and can take the time to ensure that each dress fits the client in the most flattering way.

Additionally, I do repairs and cleaning on gowns as well as create and hand sew memory quilts that can be given as one of a kind gifts for the bride and groom.

Please note that alterations are very specific to each dress and therefore prices are customized to the work being done. To get a price on alterations, send a picture with information on what needs to be done or better yet, contact me for a fitting appointment.

Services provided: