Hope's Bridal Boutique

Kannapolis, NC View map Visit website

Hope's Bridal Boutique is located in Kannapolis, North Carolina, and offers a wonderful selection of wedding attire and prom dresses. This family-owned business features custom designs as well as established designers. Whether you have a clear vision for your wedding look or don't know where to start, the dedicated team at Hope's Bridal Boutique will be on hand to ensure you find the perfect fit for you.

Hope takes care of every detail of your wedding wear. From the fabric of your gown to the cut of your tuxedo to accessories, the talented and experienced team assist you to guarantee your vision is brought to life. The rest of the wedding party is also taken care of, with gowns for bridesmaids, mother of the to-be-weds, and flower girls. Whatever your desired attire for your wedding day, Hope's Bridal Boutique will help you find it.

• Woman-owned

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
    Sarah Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We moved during our wedding planning process. Hope and her team made sure my dress fit PERFECTLY! She also was sweet enough to accommodate me flying in to try my dress on. So many of my guests commented on how beautiful I looked in my dress, not just how great the dress was. There were some fit issue during the trials and Hope was able to interpret my concern and show me what my options were for fixing it. Her work was truly impeccable. Additionally, I always felt like family when I went in. Hope and Charlie were so kind to me and my family and encouraged us to stay as long as we needed to make sure we were comfortable with the changes. Hope additionally was kind enough to deliver my dress to the hotel the day of the event. I cannot say enough good things about my dress buying, fitting, and wearing process. I would go back in a heartbeat for a special event or prom.
    Becka Married on 04/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The whole team of ladies at Hope's are just wonderful people! I am so lucky I found this place - they had a wonderful dress a few sizes too big and were able to do a fabulous job altering it to my size! All of the ladies were friendly, helpful when I came in, and always willing to work with my schedule and timing on alterations! Thanks a million ladies - especially to Hope and Charlie! :)
    Hannah Married on 10/11/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My dress that i had found was strapless which I didn't won't but Hope made cap sleeves for me and made it sweetheart neckline and it ending up being the dress of my dreams!! It fix so perfectly! My mother in law gave me her dress from 1982 and Hope remade the dress and turned it in to a sweet sassy rehearsal dinner dress! It was so perfect! Hope and Charlie are so great and helpful to work with! Whatever you want they can find a way to get it or make it! They are so sweet and I am so glad I was able to work with them! I also got my bridesmaids and groomsmen tuxes from them as well and they were so wonderful and matched perfectly with my wedding!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

311 S Main St Kannapolis, NC, 28081
Location of (Hope's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding