Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear

27 Reviews for Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Another Glowing Memory Created

I have had a wonderful experience each and every time I have used Simposon's! I order two prom dresses from them 7-8 years ago for my Junior and Senior Prom and they were fantastic. My senior prom I ended up loosing a bunch of weight and Krista and her team took in my dress the day I came to pick it up and re pressed it before I left. A couple years later I went to a formal Banquet and they were able to help me get a dress, add a sowed in beaded belt, and alter a dress with in a months time. So of course now here I am getting married an their service an quality of dress doesn't even compare to others. I tired several other places before going back to Simpson's and they were fantastic as usual. I came in with my maid of honor and fell in love with a dress after hearing about a trunk show last minute an them having to schedule me in even though they didn't have any appointments. They made me an appointment to come back to show it to my mother before making a down payment. My mother was not sold on the dress at first and Krista and her staff ran around looking at other dresses that might appease both me and mom before sitting down and talking to me and my mom about how to make the dress i fell in love with the perfect dress we could both agree on. There were able to put the dress on a mannequin to give me the fitted look (because the sample dress was to small and bunched in a couple places my mom didn't think was flattering), make shifted the color of the dress by adding a ivory slip so i could see what i wanted to order it in, they were able to show me what adding a sleeve might look like on the dress. Krista was able to get back to me the next day about what pricing for purchasing additional lace to add my full sleeves and to make a veil that would match the lace exactly. I can't wait to work with them more through out the process and I am taking my maid of honor, mother, and the groom and best man back for their attire as well. With the customer service i receive there I will be willing to drive the 45 mins it takes to have everything completed there. I will also recommend them to anyone looking for prom, bridal, banquet dress, tux and etc. . .

Sent on 10/26/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

I usually never write reviews but wanted to share how wonderful Krista and her staff are. We are celebrating two weddings this year and they have been wonderful. They are very professional and friendly and have kept us informed all along the way. Thank you. Diana

Sent on 08/03/2018

Abby · Married on 05/06/2017

Kylie and Morgan went above and beyond to make my experience as perfect as it could be at Simpsons. Simpsons caps their alterations at $100 which is unheard of these days. Krista, the owner, knows her brides by name. They were very patient with me as I had to have many alterations done on my dress. In the end, my dress was perfect! I live a good 30 minutes from Monroe and the drive each and every time was totally worth it!

Sent on 06/19/2017