Monroe, NC 28112 Map · Phone number

Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear 4
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Another Glowing Memory Created

I have had a wonderful experience each and every time I have used Simposon's! I order two prom dresses from them 7-8 years ago for my Junior and Senior Prom and they were fantastic. My senior prom I ended up loosing a bunch of weight and Krista and her team took in my dress the day I came to pick it up and re pressed it before I left. A couple years later I went to a formal Banquet and they were able to help me get a dress, add a sowed in beaded belt, and alter a dress with in a months time. So of course now here I am getting married an their service an quality of dress doesn't even compare to others. I tired several other places before going back to Simpson's and they were fantastic as usual. I came in with my maid of honor and fell in love with a dress after hearing about a trunk show last minute an them having to schedule me in even though they didn't have any appointments. They made me an appointment to come back to show it to my mother before making a down payment. My mother was not sold on the dress at first and Krista and her staff ran around looking at other dresses that might appease both me and mom before sitting down and talking to me and my mom about how to make the dress i fell in love with the perfect dress we could both agree on. There were able to put the dress on a mannequin to give me the fitted look (because the sample dress was to small and bunched in a couple places my mom didn't think was flattering), make shifted the color of the dress by adding a ivory slip so i could see what i wanted to order it in, they were able to show me what adding a sleeve might look like on the dress. Krista was able to get back to me the next day about what pricing for purchasing additional lace to add my full sleeves and to make a veil that would match the lace exactly. I can't wait to work with them more through out the process and I am taking my maid of honor, mother, and the groom and best man back for their attire as well. With the customer service i receive there I will be willing to drive the 45 mins it takes to have everything completed there. I will also recommend them to anyone looking for prom, bridal, banquet dress, tux and etc. . .

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Raquel

Raquel · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Experience

Simpsons Bridal was so wonderful to work with. When I walked in to simply ask about the wedding dress process and maybe make an appointment they were so excited for me and were able to get me into some dresses right there and then. This was the first moment I actually felt like a bride and yes! I had my "Are you saying yes to the dress" moment. They have a wide price range and are so accommodating for all your appointments (even right in the middle of prom season). We enjoyed them so much we also got the Mother of the Bride dress there as well. I really like the fact that they feel like family and I was not rushed from one step to the next and pressured like I felt at David's Bridal. All the girls at Simpson's Bridal are so sweet and such a pleasure to work with. We will definitely be referring friends and family to them in the future!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear 5
    Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear 6
    Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear 7
    Simpson's Bridal and Formal Wear 8

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

I usually never write reviews but wanted to share how wonderful Krista and her staff are. We are celebrating two weddings this year and they have been wonderful. They are very professional and friendly and have kept us informed all along the way. Thank you. Diana

Sent on 08/03/2018