Angela Kim Couture

Asheville, NC View map

Angela Kim Couture is a wedding dress service based out of Asheville, North Carolina. Angela Kim’s designs have earned a reputation for being original, stunning, and made to fit the bride-to-be perfectly. Angela and her team have incredible attention to detail. Their designs are known to feature fine fabrics and perfect fittings for contemporary and romantic brides. Angela starts every design with the bride’s unique vision in mind to ensure that they look and feel spectacular on their big day.

Angela Kim Coutoure can provide brides with bridal belts, dress replicas, formal gowns, plus size gowns, sample gowns, and veils. As well as brides, Angela and her team can provide services for bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, and mothers of the groom. Some of their services include:

• Appointments only
  • Full customization
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Warranties

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
    Sherri Z. Married on 01/02/2022

Simply Exqusite

There are not enough words to adequately thank Angela Kim for her simply exquisite creation that became my wedding gown. Her masterful work took mine, my husband's and the guests breath away when they saw it. She was a delight to work with from start to finish and is truly born to do this work. I hope to work with her again at some point.
    Katie Married on 10/12/2018

A wonderful experience!

So thrilled that I trusted Angela to make my bridal gown. She took my thoughts and vision, enhanced it greatly with her artistic eye and then made it come to life. She was extremely supportive throughout the process and she made the process FUN. I had never thought I would have my dress custom-made, but I'm so happy that I did. It truly was a special thing to walk down the aisle in something that was one-of-a-kind. She also made my Step-Daughter's dress to be my MOH and it was also just perfect.
    Sierra Married on 08/11/2018
    Angela was such a pleasure to work with! She helped me to plan and design an outfit for my rehearsal dinner from scratch! I have a unique body type and struggle to find dressy outfits that flatter my figure and she went above and beyond to make me feel so special and amazing in my one of a kind 2 piece outfit! I can’t wait to wear it! I can’t recommend Angela enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

41 North Merrion Avenue #107, Asheville Asheville, NC, 28804
Location of (Angela Kim Couture)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding