Angela Kim Couture Reviews

6 | Asheville, NC

6 Reviews for Angela Kim Couture

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

A wonderful experience!

So thrilled that I trusted Angela to make my bridal gown. She took my thoughts and vision, enhanced it greatly with her artistic eye and then made it come to life. She was extremely supportive throughout the process and she made the process FUN. I had never thought I would have my dress custom-made, but I'm so happy that I did. It truly was a special thing to walk down the aisle in something that was one-of-a-kind. She also made my Step-Daughter's dress to be my MOH and it was also just perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sierra · Married on 08/11/2018

Angela was such a pleasure to work with! She helped me to plan and design an outfit for my rehearsal dinner from scratch! I have a unique body type and struggle to find dressy outfits that flatter my figure and she went above and beyond to make me feel so special and amazing in my one of a kind 2 piece outfit! I can’t wait to wear it! I can’t recommend Angela enough!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Susan · Married on 08/11/2018

This is my first experience with a custom designer and I truly could not be happier! The gown Angela designed for my son’s wedding is perfect. The fabric exquisite and the fittings flawless. Angela made me feel very comfortable throughput the experience. I highly recommend Angela Kim designs.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Madison · Married on 04/01/2017

When my mom originally contacted Angela about a mother of the bride dress I am sure she didn’t expect to make four dresses for my wedding. After trying on wedding dresses and finding a silhouette I loved, I asked Angela if she would be able to design and create my wedding dress. Angela did an amazing job capturing the elegant silhouette and subtle details that I wanted in the dress. In a last minute decision I decided to not go with a white fabric, instead we picked a beautiful grayish lavender which, of course, clashed with the junior attendants dresses I bought online. With only a few weeks until the wedding we asked Angela if she would we able to make us two dresses for my 10 and 8 year old cousins. Lifesaver that she is Angela agreed. She met me at Joann’s fabric and together we picked out appropriate fabrics.
    Angela was amazingly flexible and really a joy to work with. She always made sure that we were getting what we wanted, but also gave great advice and guidance on decisions. She really went above and beyond with the dresses she created for us and I know she would do the same for you!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Helene · Married on 04/09/2016

Angela was incredible to work with and her designs made our wedding weekend so much more meaningful and special. She designed two dresses for me - rehearsal and post-wedding brunch - as well as a dress for my mother to wear to the wedding itself. She listened carefully, worked with both of us, gave exceptional attention to detail even from the very beginning, and came up with incredible pieces that I proudly still wear at every opportunity. I would recommend her to anyone; regardless of how formal (or not) you want your apparel, Angela will make sure to create something perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Linda · Married on 02/01/2017

Angela designed and created a gorgeous wedding gown for my daughter. And, also reconstructed a dress for her friend.
    She was very patient, and extremely
    professional. Angela is a talented designer and seamstress. I highly recommend Angela.

Sent on 05/19/2018