Wedding Inspirations

Asheville, North Carolina View map

Wedding Inspirations is a specialty bridal attire boutique in Asheville, North Carolina. This boutique offers modern and fashionable styles from all around the world, and a high standard of retail service excellence. All gowns are hand selected to present an impressive inventory, suited to almost any bride’s individual style. You are guaranteed to find something beautiful when you shop at Wedding Inspirations.

When you book an appointment at Wedding Inspirations, you will have up to 90 minutes for consultation and trying on dresses. This should give you plenty of time to find a variety of gowns, and hopefully leave the store knowing you’ve found the perfect one. Wedding Inspirations also provides alteration and preservation services, so your dress is perfect for your wedding day and every day after. They offer an inventory of:

• Bridal gowns
  • Bridesmaid dresses
  • Mothers attire
  • Jewelry
  • Hair accessories
  • Veils
  • Flower girl dresses
  • Bridal gifts

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Kathy Married on 06/19/2021
    I found Wedding Inspirations on the Internet. My daughter was in search of a prom dress (this was her first prom). My daughter has to use a walker for mobility, so sometimes shopping can be an unpleasant experience. The staff at Wedding Inspirations was wonderful. They took their time with us as we looked at the many different dresses and focused on my daughter who was the one who would ultimately make the decision. My daughter found a dress that looked wonderful on her, but I insisted that we look around for this was our first shop. After three other shops, we were back to purchase "the" dress.
    We made an appointment to have the dress altered and worked with Bela Dona. She was patient, kind, and an excellent seamstress. She added one strap to add security and a bustle, as well as, hemmed the dress. My daughter felt like a star, and on the night of prom she looked like one.

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

We are so glad that you and your daughter come into our shop in search of "THE" prom dress. Truthfully, it was us who were lucky to have been able to be a part of your daughter's prom experience. We know she is going to look gorgeous and can't wait to see pictures!
  • Hannah
    Hannah G. Married on 07/25/2020

Great team, beautiful dresses.

I was so happy with my experience at Wedding Inspirations. They have a wide variety of dresses for every price range. I bought my dress off the rack and their seamstress cleaned it up beautifully! I highly recommend stopping by this place to see if "the dress" is there... I bet it will be!

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Thanks Hannah for the lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your shopping experience at our boutique. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback and experience with other brides. Best wishes! - The WI Team -
    Nancy R. Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous gown and great staff!

I am so glad we went to Wedding Inspirations for my daughter’s wedding gown. Jennifer, the one who helped us, is such a lovely young woman. She was so kind and patient with my daughter and her calm approach put us all at ease. There was no pushiness here like there was at some other shops. Just a desire to make sure my daughter found a dress she liked. The alterations by Judy were perfect and produced a gown that fit just right. The gown was just gorgeous and the bride was so happy with her choice.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

44 photos · 10/13/2018
  • Brandon & Amanda
    28 photos · 08/20/2017

Zowie Entertainment Zowie Entertainment Wedding DJs

A wonderful place to visit in the heart of downtown Asheville is made even better by friendly professionals ready to take care of all your needs. Definitely stop in and see them!

308 Merrimon Ave. Asheville, North Carolina, 28801

Monday- 10am - 5pm Tuesday - 10am - 5pm Wednesday- 10am - 5pm Thursday- 10am - 5pm Friday- 10am - 5pm Saturday- 10am - 5pm Sunday- CLOSED
Location of (Wedding Inspirations)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding