524 East Street, Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42

About W4 Photography

W4 Photography is a photography business located in Candler, North Carolina. Sean Carswell, owner of the business, has both educational experience as well as 17 years of hands-on experience in the industry. Sean and his wife Iryna, who is also a talented photographer, shoot every couple’s wedding together. Having both of them enables you to receive unique perspectives and moments that you would not have been able to receive otherwise.

W4 Photography mainly offers a contemporary, photojournalistic, or traditional style. After each image is complete, they carefully and creatively edit each one. Then, you can request photography items such as an album, canvas, or thank you cards to show off your gorgeous shots. Both Sean and Iryna offer couples the following photography services:

• Additional hours

jj 237

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for W4 Photography

Debbie · Married on 06/09/2018

We met Sean and Iryna through Fesiuk Films. They collaborate together. Since my daughters wedding was a destination wedding and we liked Fesiuk films and their product, we felt comfortable using W4 as well for the wedding. When we saw their website and browsed their work, we knew. We contacted Sean and set up a meeting at our venue. As soon as we met, we felt they were the right fit four our event. They went over how the day would unfold and what they provided so we would know what to expect. They were so kind and sweet to boot.

The day of the wedding, they arrived to photograph. Their ended up being a bit of a problem with my daughters bridesmaid dress and Iryna who has expertise with sewing was able to help us so quickly. I can not tell you how much we appreciated that at that moment. They fit seamlessly into our event to not even notice they were there. I know in the 6 plus hours they were with us, they captured everything we would want for our daughters wedding. We love how well Fesiuk and W4 work together.

We understand that your photos and those who create them are priceless. For that reason alone it is worth the investment to choose professionals who you can trust. I hope for your special event you will consider using Sean and Iryna. When we recieve some photos back, I will add to this review. We are so excited to see the finished product.

Debbie Wimsatt

Sent on 06/18/2018

Brittany · Married on 03/31/2017

Hands Down... They are amazing! So easy to work with. So professional and yet make the photo taking process so much fun. Very creative and they are fast! They keep on schedule while capturing every detail! Sean and Iryina are the way to go for your special occasion photos. Rather it be wedding, baby, family, etc. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 04/27/2017

K · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved working with Sean and Iryna. From the time I first met with Sean, I felt so comfortable. It was easy to communicate prior to the wedding. Sean was very responsive and made us feel like we were the only wedding he was working. They did a great job capturing candid moments, and the planned shots were beautiful and fun too. I was super happy with the pricing, and thought Sean got the final pictures to us quickly. My only regret is not ordering an album through them too!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Award

W4 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Fesiuk Films
    Fesiuk Films Wedding Videographers

We've had the opportunity to work side by side with w4 photography for years now and all we have seen is excellence, beauty, and authentic artistry developed in all that they do. They are great listeners, easy to work with, timely, and the kind of people you can trust to see your vision through on any occasion event like your wedding day. I have seen them work the sweat through their clothes, making sure they don't miss the notch of always producing 100% the best quality of work possible. It is not a hard decision to make to hire Sean & Iryna. If you are looking for photography that not only captures the most intimate moments, but also produces photography that stands out.. look no further. w4 photography.. is right here!

• Elena weddings & events
    Elena weddings & events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with these two. They are brilliant at their craft and I confidently refer them to my brides because I know they will be blown away by their work. Top notch! Fabulously talented. Professional. Reliable. I Highly recommend them and their exceptional work!

• 524 East Street Candler, NC, 28715 See on map