Wedding Inspirations Reviews

Wedding Inspirations 3
Wedding Inspirations 4
Wedding Inspirations 5

Kathy · Getting married on 06/19/2021

I found Wedding Inspirations on the Internet. My daughter was in search of a prom dress (this was her first prom). My daughter has to use a walker for mobility, so sometimes shopping can be an unpleasant experience. The staff at Wedding Inspirations was wonderful. They took their time with us as we looked at the many different dresses and focused on my daughter who was the one who would ultimately make the decision. My daughter found a dress that looked wonderful on her, but I insisted that we look around for this was our first shop. After three other shops, we were back to purchase "the" dress.
    We made an appointment to have the dress altered and worked with Bela Dona. She was patient, kind, and an excellent seamstress. She added one strap to add security and a bustle, as well as, hemmed the dress. My daughter felt like a star, and on the night of prom she looked like one.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

We are so glad that you and your daughter come into our shop in search of "THE" prom dress. Truthfully, it was us who were lucky to have been able to be a part of your daughter's prom experience. We know she is going to look gorgeous and can't wait to see pictures!

Nancy Rudd · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous gown and great staff!

I am so glad we went to Wedding Inspirations for my daughter’s wedding gown. Jennifer, the one who helped us, is such a lovely young woman. She was so kind and patient with my daughter and her calm approach put us all at ease. There was no pushiness here like there was at some other shops. Just a desire to make sure my daughter found a dress she liked. The alterations by Judy were perfect and produced a gown that fit just right. The gown was just gorgeous and the bride was so happy with her choice.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing experience

My consultant was amazing. I was able to tell her what I liked and she was able to pull dresses for me. I also pulled some that I thought was pretty. And the end I had one dress here and another at a different dress shop. I came back and showed her the other dress and she was able to combine the two dresses with the dress she had at that shop. She was so helpful, sweet and understanding. She made my experience a fairytale.

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Sara, We are thrilled to hear that your experience felt like a fairytale. Our goal is that our Brides would feel just like that while shopping for their wedding dress. Thank you for taking the time to review our boutique and services.

Ariana Beck · Married on 10/05/2019

The perfect dress

The ladies made my time so special! Within an hour I found a dress that made me feel like the elegant bride I want to be! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Ariana, we are so happy to have had the opportunity of assisting you in your bridal gown selection! You are going to make a stunning bride on your wedding day! Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with us, we really appreciate you!

Hannah · Married on 09/25/2019

Excellent Bridal Shop

If you're in the Asheville area looking for a wedding dress, bridesmaid dress, flower girl dress, mother of the bride, etc. do yourself a favor and make an appointment at Wedding Inspirations. Their entire sales team could not be more helpful nor could they be less pushy. They realize how important the dress buying decision is, and they do not rush you nor do they push you to buy if you are not ready to commit. They were so kind to my family that came to purchase the dress with me (grandmothers, mom, and sister), and very flexible with scheduling follow up visits until I finally purchased the dress. With that said, I shopped at numerous dress shops and I can confidently say they have the best selection of dresses. I would recommend Wedding Inspirations to anyone and everyone needing a wedding dress, formal dress, or wedding guest dress!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Wow! Hannah, Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are blown away by all the lovely things that you had to say about our store. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us so much. We loved assisting you with your bridal gown selection!

Bailey Strub · Married on 08/31/2019

Fantastic!

It was a great experience, my consultant was so energetic and made the experience great. I wish I could do it again it was so fun!

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Bailey, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your experience shopping with us for your bridal gown! We are so happy you had fun and enjoyed your visit.
  • Jordan

Jordan Acosta · Married on 06/20/2019

Best Bridal Boutique in WNC

I can't get over how wonderful my experience here was. This was actually the first place I started with on my hunt for a wedding dress, and after working with Baylor and the other consultants, my experience at all other salons in the area that I visited in the area paled in comparison. They accommodated me for a last minute appointment the first time I visited as well. Wedding Inspirations was the only bridal shop in the area that I can say made me feel like I wasn't just like every other bride that walked into their boutique. Each time I went back, many of the women recognized me by name, and came upstairs to see me try on my dress. They gave genuine feedback about the dresses I tried on. They were all so kind and enthusiastic about everything. Furthermore, they allowed me to pick some dresses that I liked, while they chose some they thought that I would like, and they were all great. I definitely feel as though they were very active in helping me to decide on a dress, which I love. I did not feel forced into anything, and they always allowed me to choose what I wanted. I would recommend Wedding Inspirations Bridal Boutique a thousand times over, and I could not be more grateful for all they did to help me find my own kind of beautiful.

Wedding Inspirations 6
    Wedding Inspirations 11
    Sent on 07/04/2019
  • F

Fay · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!! I found my dream dress

The staff are wonderful!! They were so sweet and made me feel so beautiful. I was able to pick out my dream dress and I can’t wait to finally see the finish outcome!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Fay! Thanks for providing a review of your experience with Wedding Inspirations. It was a pleasure assisting you in your bridal selection!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2019

In love with this place!

Wedding Inspirations is one of the most professional bridal boutiques I've ever seen. The store is absolutely beautiful, and the staff is super friendly. Taylor was my consultant, and she is the best of the best. She made the whole experience a fun and relaxing experience. She listened to my likes and dislikes, put no pressure on me at all, and helped me find my perfect dress. I bought my dress back at the end of July 2018, but have been back three times since. The second time was to pick up my dress, and the third was to go shopping with one of my best friends who is also getting married. I had recommended this amazing place to her, and she also found her dream dress here. All around this is the best place to shop for a wedding dress, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting a fun, relaxed, professional, and awe inspiring experience.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Thank you Kristin for such a lovely review! And thank you for bringing your friend to us as well. I will share the kind words with Taylor and the rest of my staff. We pride ourselves on our wonderful team and making Brides happy with their experience in our boutique.
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Nicole Schappert · Married on 05/18/2019

Best place ever

Wedding inspirations was a dream come true. Finding my dream dress was an amazing experience thanks to this wonderful place. It truly is a beautiful place that made me feel like I was at the famous Klienfields. The staff were so attentive and delivered exactly what I wanted. There was plenty of space for my family and friends too. We toasted with sparkling grape juice once I said yes to my dress. Taylor was my consultant and she was so sweet. My family was kind of gearing me towards a different dress and I was trying to talk myself into that one because it's what they liked, but Taylor really helped me focus on getting what I wanted not what anyone else wanted.

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Kaylee, We are so happy that you were made to feel so special during your shopping experience with us. Taylor truly is an amazing stylist and we are so thrilled that you enjoyed your visit and that it is one that left you with an enjoyable memory during such a wonderful time of your life. We are honored to have been apart of that. Thank you for the wonderful review and kind words.
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Bridal Boutique-No Doubt!

I cannot get over how wonderful my experience here was. This was actually the first place I started with on my hunt for a wedding dress, and after working with Baylor and the other consultants, my experience at all other salons in the area that I visited paled in comparison. They accommodated me for a last minute appointment the first time I visited as well. Wedding Inspirations was the only bridal shop in the area that I can say made me feel like I wasn't just like every other bride that walked into their boutique. Each time I went back, many of the women recognized me by name, and came upstairs to see me try on my dress. They gave genuine feedback about the dresses I tried on. They were all so kind and enthusiastic about everything. Furthermore, they allowed me to pick some dresses that I liked, while they chose some they thought that I would like, and they were all great. I definitely feel as though they were very active in helping me to decide on a dress, which I love. I did not feel forced into anything, and they always allowed me to choose what I wanted. I would recommend Wedding Inspirations Bridal Boutique a thousand times over, and I could not be more grateful for all they did to help me find my own kind of beautiful.

Wedding Inspirations 12
    Wedding Inspirations 17
    Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding dress shopping experience with Wedding Inspirations was exceptional! From the second I stepped into the door the staff was so welcoming and accommodating for me and my family. My consultant, Brittany, was knowledgeable, helpful, and super sweet. She did her very best to understand what I was looking for in my dream dress and knew the inventory in the store like the back of her hand helping me find “the one”. I am so glad I found this boutique and I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding needs!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Lisa, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit so much. Knowing that we were able to help with such an important decision leading up to your big day is so rewarding for us. You are going to make a stunning bride on your wedding, wearing your gorgeous gown!

Ashley · Married on 01/26/2019

Beautiful dresses, wonderful service!

Great experience. Taylor was wonderful!!

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and share with other brides what a great experience that you had at our boutique. We are thrilled to hear you enjoying shopping with us.

Caitlynn · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Store Ever!!

They were seriously so nice and helpful. I didn’t actually have an appointment but Taylor let me try on dresses anyways. I’m from Knoxville and I had such bad experiences. I seriously can’t say enough good things about everyone here! They made sure my experience was everything I dreamed of and more!

Caitlynn,

Thank you for the wonderful review and such kind words. We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience at our boutique so much. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback! Our goal is to provide you with an experience that is "everything you dreamed of" , we are so happy to hear that we were able to do that.

Lara Weaver · Married on 11/17/2018

pleasant experience with quality gowns to choose from

Wedding Inspirations was in fact the first place I went to when shopping for my wedding dress. The boutique offers many styles of gowns and all are high quality, affordable to a certain degree, and the personal attention and enthusiasm from Shawnte Grooms, my consultant was top notch! If you are from Asheville or just traveling through, I highly recommend making a visit here to do bridal and wedding party shopping. You won't be disappointed, and you will have wonderful memories from your experience there to share!

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Lara, What lovely things you had to say about our store, we are so happy. Thank you for taking the time review us and provide feedback on your experience while shopping with us at our boutique. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Shawnte, she certainly has a passion for all things wedding and is committed to providing an unforgettable experience for each bride that shops with us. So we are so thrilled that your experience left you with life long memories during such a special time in your life.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dress of my life...

Wedding inspirations has SO many beautiful dresses to chose from. They were so patient and kind helping me search for the one. When I decided on THE dress they continued to take care of me with excellent communication and quality alterations. I also found a special veil and the most stunning headpiece I have ever seen. Lori, Brittany & Shantay were super helpful and made me feel like a beautiful bride.

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Olivia, Congrats on your recent wedding! We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We truly enjoyed assisting you in your bridal gown selection. You were a stunning bride! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback of your experience with our staff and our boutique!

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

November Wedding

I fell in love with my dress here the moment I put it on! The staff was welcoming and helpful, even though my appointment was at a very busy time. They were also willing to let me come back with all my bridesmaids to make my final decision. The atmosphere is great and I didn't feel pressured into choosing my dress there. The staff gave great advice and even found me a fur wrap to go over my sleeveless dress because my wedding was at the beginning of November. I absolutely recommend them!

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Caitlin, Thank you for the wonderful things that you had to say about your experience shopping with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our boutique, our staff and our service. It was an honor assisting you with your bridal day look!

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend!

Wedding Inspirations is amazing and I'd recommend this store to anyone searching for a wedding dress! They have a large selection for brides of all types. The staff there is very friendly. The entire experience was easy and pleasant and I just took my dress back there to have it cleaned!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Sarah, Thank you for leaving us a review to share your feed back and experience at our boutique. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed shopping with us. We are so grateful for you as our customer, and are thrilled that we were able to be a part of your wedding memories and assist you in finding your bridal gown.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Chelsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you for all your amazing help with finding my PERFECT dress! From the minute I called and made my appointment I just knew I’d find my dress with you guys just by the compassion and kindness I received over the phone while making my appointment! I can’t wait to come back in and see my dress and schedule fittings with the wonderful staff!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Thank you for the review Chelsey! We so appreciate your kinds words and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us so well. We are equally excited to be assisting you and be apart of the amazing time with you.

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

The store was absolutely gorgeous. Taylor helped me to find the dress that I envisioned myself walking down the aisle in! I’ll always remember this day and I couldn’t be happier I found my dress at Wedding Inspirations. I highly recommend anyone wanting this special experience to go to this bridal boutique over any others.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Michelle,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy that you had such a positive experience with Taylor and enjoyed our shop. The best compliment that we could receive is to have your recommend us to other brides :)

Miranda · Married on 09/29/2018

After having zero luck at multiple other bridal boutiques I found Wedding Inspirations through an internet search and I am so grateful that I did! I was able to make an immediate appointment and from the moment we walked into the (absolutely gorgeous) boutique Taylor made the experience so much fun and so special. I was able to try on so many different dresses and Taylor listened to what I wanted to help me find my perfect dress! I took a day to think about the dress, and when I came back to "say yes" I worked with Shawnte and Juli who made it a beautiful moment with a champagne toast. I would highly recommend Wedding Inspirations to anyone looking for formal wear, and I am looking forward to continue working with them for fitting when my dress comes in!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Miranda, Your words are so beautiful and we are beyond thrilled that you were pleased with your experience with us. Making brides happy is our goal and to hear that we accomplished that goal is best reward we could receive. Thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing about your experience with other brides. We too are excited to continue assisting you along this wonderful season of your life.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

Shawnte has been great so far! Looking forward to my dress arriving in mid Jan :)

Sent on 12/14/2017

Natalie Swenson · Married on 09/22/2018

Making brides feel incredibly special and beautiful

I cannot speak more highly of Juli and her team at Wedding Inspirations on helping me find the perfect wedding gown and tailoring it perfectly to make me feel confident, comfortable, and beautiful. Juli took her time to personally show me wedding dresses and kept bringing me new ones depending upon what I was describing that ended up having me find the absolute perfect dress. Judy then tailored the dress to fit my body perfectly and accentuated all the right areas. Judy was an absolute perfectionist and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and happy. This process was probably my most favorite in my wedding planning journey.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Natalie,
    Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave such a beautiful review. We are beyond thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience from start to finish so much. We are honored to have had the opportunity to have helped you and be apart of the wonderful time in you life. Thank you for the recommendation of our boutique, our staff and our services. We wish you a life time of happiness! xoxo - The W.I. Team -

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

I loved my experience here. My best friend and I went to find my wedding dress and Darby was a dream- it came down between two options and she walked me through this visualization exercise that had me burst into tears and know unequivocally which was “the one”.

I also want to mention that I needed some pretty major alterations done since I lost a significant amount of weight (much more than anticipated) and my dress essentially needed to go down two full sizes. Cori was AMAZING and managed to make it look great by wedding day. She also was able to take my mother in laws wedding dress and alter it into the most perfect rehearsal dinner dress for me.

All of this to say, you’re in good hands at this place!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Tess · Married on 08/17/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better bridal experience! Shawnte was so helpful and patient, and did everything she could to make sure I found the dress of my dreams- which I did!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Wedding Inspirations's reply:

Tess, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience. We value your feedback. Shawnte' is great, and we are beyond blessed to have her on our team here at Wedding Inspirations. It was an honor getting to assist you during such a wonderful time in your life. Thank you.