9611 Brookdale Road, Charlotte, NC 28215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Tie My Knot LLC

We here at Tie-My-Knot like to make memories by “tying” your ideas into a fabulous bow tie! With your wedding coming up, our goal is to make this part of your planning process both easy and efficient. By making a custom bow tie to match your color scheme of your wedding colors, we can ensure that everyone wearing our ties will look sharp on your special day. Our tailored bow ties are some of the most affordable on the market, handcrafted in Charlotte, NC and we can also provide them pre-tied or self tied, so they’re suitable for all ages and style abilities! In addition they make great keepsakes for the groomsmen!

Check out our website, www .Tie-My-Knot.com, for more information. As our wedding gift to you, ALL grooms will receive a FREE bow tie when you order four or more!" Contact us for specific pricing for your wedding based on your number of groomsmen! We look forward to help you make a statement without saying a word!

Follow Tie My Knot LLC on
Bowtie and socks
Bowtie and socks
image1 1 51 1398875 158829498669253

Tie My Knot LLC FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Customary Attire
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Tie My Knot LLC 1
    Grooms Custom Bowtie FREE!

Our gift to you on the big day is a FREE grooms bowtie with the purchase of any groomsmen bowties! We want to make sure you look your best and all your groomsmen as well!

• 9611 Brookdale Road Charlotte, NC, 28215 See on map
    704-610-3304 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tie My Knot LLC)