1253 Smoky Park Highway, Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe

Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe would like to invite you to visit their Bridal shop in Candler NC.

Candler Budget Bridal has over 500 gowns and we now carry designer gowns as well. Their inventory changes weekly to monthly.

*Veils, bras, slips, jewelry and much more.

At Candler Budget Bridal they make saying YES to the dress extra special. They encourage you to bring your family and friends for a extra special time.

Follow Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe on

Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe 5
Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe 6

Rebecca · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Diamond in the rough!

I went to CBB with low expectations. I thought it would be the place I went to find the style of dress I liked, I did not expect to find a dress here. I for some reason convinced myself not to commit when I found a dress I loved, and instead went to another bridal shop in town with much higher prices and terrible service. I kept dreaming of the dress I loved at CBB and called Deb who said she thought she still had it. I ran over on a lunch break to see it hanging on a mannequin and took it home!!! Other dresses by the same designer go for 1500-2000, and I got it for $600!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Strother · Getting married on 10/12/2019

wonderful place for bridal gowns

Besides the obvious fact they specialize in "budget" designer dresses. The women are SUPER sweet and professional. They stayed late with my niece and have a HUGE selection of dresses all under 600$.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words we try hard to make sure the bride fine not a dress but the dress Miss Carol
  • T'keyah

T'Keyah · Married on 06/29/2019

I said yes to the dress

Omg I can’t express enough how I am soooo glad I found this bridal shop. Our appointment was scheduled for May 18. Crystal & Rebecca were beyond amazing. They truly treat you like family the minute you walk through the door. When I say I left there feeling amazing, I mean just that. I was able to find my dress, veil, & a bridal belt within my budget. They listened to me & what I liked. Even offered a few dresses off of their mannequins & even listened to the family stories my mom was telling them about. Rebecca even had toys for my daughter to play with. I highly, highly recommend any soon to be bride to come here. The 2 hour drive was definitely worth coming here. Thank you sooo much ladies!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Candler Budget Bridal Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Full Customization, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months