Ladies of Lineage

Charlotte, NC View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

It’s her.

The right dress is more than just the right shape in the right fabric with just the right amount of detail. It’s a living, breathing part of your wedding. When you find the right one, you just know.

It’s her.

At Ladies of Lineage, those are the moments we live for — not just because we’re obsessed with fashion, nuts about romance, believers in soul mates and happily-ever-afters. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. While we can’t control the caterer or the DJ or that crazy uncle, we can make the experience of finding your dress one for the books.

We start by getting to know our brides — their style, their wedding theme, their dress likes and dislikes. Then, we get to work, hand-selecting gowns from our curated collection of international designers while our brides sip champagne in one our beautifully appointed studios.

We’ll even throw a few curve balls your way because sometimes the dress you never saw coming is everything you wanted and more.

When you walk into one of our boutiques, we hope you find her. We really do. More than that, though, we hope you have an experience you’ll remember for a lifetime.

After all, you’re part of the family now.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Katherine
    Katherine F. Getting married on 01/09/2023

The BEST experience

My experience at Ladies of Lineage was absolutely incredible.  Elizabeth was my stylist and she made me feel beyond comfortable and beautiful throughout the entire appointment.  She listened to what I thought I was looking for, pulled gowns I had my eye on from their Instagram, and offered options she thought I would like that were the perfect mix of the individual elements I liked from other dresses.  Elizabeth curated my PERFECT wedding dress by adding lace sleeves to the first gown I tried on (it always ends up that way doesn't it) and a gorgeous veil.  I was crying like I always thought I would when finding the one!  As far as covid precautions, I was limited to only two guests, but that was totally fine (and very understandable) so my sister and mom came along.  We all wore masks and so did the rest of the staff.  We still were offered champagne which was great!

Overall, I could not be happier with my experience at Ladies of Lineage.  Elizabeth and the rest of the staff's professionalism and kindness went above and beyond and I will be recommending all of my friends, family, co-workers, and any strangers I encounter to head their way.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing service and creativity

Ladies of Lineage had an incredible selection of beautiful dresses and top-notch service. From the start, they understood my vision and made helpful recommendations that also helped me narrow down what I wanted. The dresses that Elizabeth pulled for me had all of the elegant, classic, sleek, and feminine elements that I wanted in my dress. LoL and Elizbeth had an incredibly creative vision as we discussed options for customizing the perfect gown. I can't recommend this store enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

138 photos · 03/30/2019
  • Xixi & Mike
    16 photos · 09/28/2018

Emily Katherine Events Emily Katherine Events Wedding Planners

I'm a Durham, NC wedding planner, and I've had two brides (sisters) find their gowns at Ladies of lineage (Charlotte) this past year. And they were absolutely stunning! I will be happy to send more brides to Ladies of Lineage, as I heard nothing but positive comments about the experience in working with the Charlotte shop.

Lauren Rosenau Photography Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had dozens of brides over the years who have worn gorgeous gowns from Ladies Of Lineage. Their customer service is so personable, their staff is knowledgeable, and I recommend them to all my clients. You'll LOVE them!

Carolina Event Design Carolina Event Design Wedding Planners

Love these ladies and their adorable store!

6809 Phillips Place Court Suite B Charlotte, NC, 28210
Location of (Ladies of Lineage)
6809 Phillips Place Court Suite B Charlotte, NC, 28210
704-547-4208

Monday 9:00am - 6:00pm Tuesday 9:00am - 6:00pm Wednesday 9:00am - 6:00pm Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 6:00pm

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding