Ladies of Lineage Reviews

49 Reviews for Ladies of Lineage

• Katherine

Katherine F. · Getting married on 01/09/2023

The BEST experience

My experience at Ladies of Lineage was absolutely incredible.  Elizabeth was my stylist and she made me feel beyond comfortable and beautiful throughout the entire appointment.  She listened to what I thought I was looking for, pulled gowns I had my eye on from their Instagram, and offered options she thought I would like that were the perfect mix of the individual elements I liked from other dresses.  Elizabeth curated my PERFECT wedding dress by adding lace sleeves to the first gown I tried on (it always ends up that way doesn't it) and a gorgeous veil.  I was crying like I always thought I would when finding the one!  As far as covid precautions, I was limited to only two guests, but that was totally fine (and very understandable) so my sister and mom came along.  We all wore masks and so did the rest of the staff.  We still were offered champagne which was great!

Overall, I could not be happier with my experience at Ladies of Lineage.  Elizabeth and the rest of the staff's professionalism and kindness went above and beyond and I will be recommending all of my friends, family, co-workers, and any strangers I encounter to head their way.

Sent on 11/18/2020
  • Kristi

Kristi L. · Getting married on 11/18/2021

Overall an amazing Experience from beginning to end!

They did an amazing job! I booked a private appointment so my bridesmaids could join. We had the place to ourselves and were served champagne/hors d'oeuvres while I tried on dresses. Lauren was incredible to work with and gowns are beautiful. I had hard time narrowing it down to one! Everyone bride should book the private appointment as it was an incredible experience.

Sent on 04/16/2021

Michelle C. · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Incredible Experience!

I had the most phenomenal experience at Ladies of Lineage! It was the first place I went to try on bridal gowns, and both Elizabeth and Courtney were exceptional. Elizabeth took the time to sit down with me, get to know my style and the vibe for our wedding, and picked out the most beautiful gowns to match exactly what I had envisioned. The whole process was so smooth and amazing. Elizabeth paid attention to every detail of the gown I tried on, and fit them to my size. I ended up deciding on the fourth gown I tried on, and I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! To sum, the gowns at Ladies of Lineage are beautiful, but what really makes the experience is the staff that work there! I would 100% recommend anyone who is looking for their wedding dress to go to Ladies of Lineage for a once in a lifetime special experience!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Esther K. · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Awesome experience

I had such an awesome experience with the girls at ladies of lineage! They were so helpful in helping me find my wedding dress which I ended up finding and buying with them! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Jessica A. · Getting married on 07/18/2021

Amazing Experience at Ladies of Lineage

Natasha helped me find my dress, & she was an absolute joy to work with. She put in a lot of dresses I never would have picked out myself, and I actually looked fantastic in them! She was so nice & positive, & honestly I could use someone like her around any time I go clothes shopping. I couldn’t have imagined a better bridal experience, even though we had to experience it during covid time. I’d recommend ladies of lineage a thousand times. Everyone in Charlotte should add them to their list of boutiques to check out for their wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Megan · Getting married on 06/20/2021

Fantastic Consultants!

I went in with a couple key requests in a dress. At the two previous places, I was told either it didn’t exist or that I’d have to do custom - which I understood! My consultant at Ladies of Lineage, Alex, listened carefully and offered a few alternatives and immediately got creative to figure out how to get me in something she knew would work and that fit my description - and it was perfect! We combined a beautiful lace bolero with a thin strapped dress to create the dress I envisioned with only minor adjustments and without having to order custom. She was amazing and knew just how to put it all together. I could not say better things about Alex and this place. So knowledgeable and so very NICE :)

Sent on 02/05/2021
  • Natalie

Natalie B. · Married on 02/21/2021

Wonderful Appointment

Natasha was wonderful to work with. She asked me what I thought I wanted, pulled that, and then added a few I thought I didn't. I was wrong. LOL. I ended up buying a style I wasn't really considering at first because it looked so fabulous! She was very professional and really knew her stuff! I bought my dress on my very first bridal appointment, ever! I’d recommend Ladies of Lineage to anyone looking for a relaxed atmosphere and someone who will take the time to really help you find your dream dress.

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 06/07/2020

Found my Dream Gown Here!

I cannot express enough how much I loved finding my dress here. Although I did do some back and forth because I am indecisive, Elizabeth made the entire process seamless and simple. After learning more about my style and what I liked, she picked the gown I never thought I would want, but ended up crying with tears of joy after. I cannot wait to wear it come June!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Sarah K. · Married on 05/30/2020

Stunning Dresses and Amazing Service

I went to Ladies of Lineage this past weekend, and it was the very first store I went to to shop for a wedding dress. I would highly recommend shopping at Ladies of Lineage. I worked with Natasha, and she made my wedding dress shopping experience so fun and special. Natasha was kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and professional. She picked out beautiful dresses for me to try on and helped me narrow down what I wanted in a wedding dress. The dresses at Ladies of Lineage are stunning. I will always fondly remember my shopping experience at Ladies of Lineage.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Mia

Mia A. · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful dresses

The boutique is so pretty and they have a great selection of gorgeous dresses to suit any bride. Sam was my consultant and she was so sweet!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Experience

Jodene & Natasha at Ladies of Lineage were both such a pleasure to work with! I shopped 3 other places in Charlotte before ending up at Ladies of Lineage and had by far the best experience with them. From the dress selection to the customer service, I could not have asked for anything more. They were patient, accommodating, and made the overall dress shopping experience so much fun! Highly recommend Ladies of Lineage, I can't say enough good things :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2019

A True Princess Experience

I had the BEST experience at Ladies of Lineage - it was the ultimate dress up!! Everyone who works at LoL makes you feel like you are the most important, beautiful, bride in the world. They were all genuine, patient, and kind, and they were so helpful in finding my perfect dress. You must go to Ladies of Lineage!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

I had the best experience shopping for and purchasing my dress at Ladies of Lineage. I felt so comfortable the entire time.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Emmaleigh · Married on 06/09/2018

If you are looking for a great experience AND a beautiful wedding gown I would absolutely recommend Ladies of Lineage. I am a Wedding Coach and Stylist based in Asheville, NC and one of my brides was traveling to Charlotte to dress shop. Ladies of Lineage is the kind of boutique experience every bride is hoping for! They were extremely attentive to her needs, and went above and beyond to help her find the right gown for her big day. Not only that, all the communication with them was seamless (no pun intended lol). Schedule your appointment with them today!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/26/2018

I had been to a few other dress stores around Charlotte. I found a few that would work but I was hoping to find “the one”. My sister and I booked our appointment and were immediately greeted and offered champagne by Natasha. From then on, it was such a great experience. Natasha was such a sweetheart and showed me many different options and finally brought out the perfect dress. It was along the lines of what I wanted but so much more! It fit perfectly in my budget as well! My dress fittings were so easy. I even through in a very last minute change to my dress and everyone in the shop pitched in to make it happen. Bev, my very talented seamstress, was a godsend! I wish this was a store I’d have the pleasure to work with again but cannot wait to send all of my friends here! Thank you ladies for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2018

I went to three different shops to find a wedding dress and Ladies of Lineage was by far my favorite. Natasha was very patient with my indecisiveness, willing to give suggestions when I needed them, and practical advice for dress issues I hadn’t considered. I found my dress the first time I came to the store but wasn’t ready to commit yet. Natasha didn’t pressure me in any way to buy it that day.

After buying the dress Natasha was readily available to answer my questions- from memory!- when I unknowingly sent her a text while she was away for her son’s surgery. My dress came in a week or two early and upon picking it up Natasha asked that I try it on to make sure it was the correct size. She then patiently indulged me when I didn’t want to take it off for half an hour.

I can’t say enough good things about Ladies of Lineage, Natasha and my gorgeous dress. If you haven’t found a dress yet, go to Ladies of Lineage. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Mandy · Married on 09/30/2017

Admittedly this is the only dress shop I visited when shopping for my wedding gown, but the dress Elizabeth helped me pick out was exactly what I was looking for. I tried several gowns on, but kept going back to the first one. From the initial consultation to dress fittings and alterations I always felt well taken care of. Needless to say, when my wedding day came, I felt very much like a princess! Thank you Ladies of Lineage.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Katie · Married on 02/11/2017

I bought my dress out of state and was just here veil shopping, but had a great experience. Even though I wasn’t looking for a dress, the ladies at the store were so helpful and attentive, so I know they’d be wonderful to work with if you were shopping for a gown as well.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Elena · Married on 12/31/2016

Out of the five stores I visited in my search for "THE" dress this one takes the cake. It's not the biggest salon, but you don't feel crowded. I was greeted at the door by name and Natasha took her time to get to know my dress style. She was very professional and polite throughoutmy visit. I ended up finding my dress at my next stop that day, but I would recommend Ladies of Lineage to anyone dress shopping.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Mandy · Married on 11/12/2016

LOVE these girls and this boutique!! You will have a full service, 1:1 experience here and they won't rush you or pressure you to make a decision. They have a beautiful selection of dresses and accessories. I got my dress and belt from them and could not be happier with their customer service both in the store and by phone - super responsive and knowledgeable.

Sent on 01/03/2017

I was lucky enough to stumble across Ladies of Lineage and I could not have been happier that I did! I found my dress there this past weekend and I will say that the way that me, my mom and MOH were treated was amazing!! We got lucky and just so happen to have the entire boutique to ourselves...which was AWESOME. The boutique may seem small and it may look as though they do not have many dresses to choose from but they have around 5/6 designers and their selection definitely represents each style/cut/color/etc.
    I had Elizabeth as my consultant and I swear it is like she read my mind. I am very picky and I liked several different aspects of different dresses but I was not in love with anything walking into my appointment - as I went to a boutique earlier that day and was NOT impressed with anything. She really took the time to talk with me about my vision and likes/dislikes. The first dress that she picked and I put on was actually the dress that I ended up getting. Elizabeth took every element that I had described and found a dress that had each of those elements in it. It felt like all of the ladies in there were genuinely invested in making me the most beautiful bride ever. My mom said even one of them may have gotten teary-eyed!! ;)
    The dress shopping experience that I had at Ladies of Lineage honestly was more than I ever expected and more than you would see on any TV show on TLC. These ladies are amazing and I will tell EVERYONE about my experience there.

*** Thank you Elizabeth and everyone else at Ladies of Lineage for everything that you did for me as well as accommodating my injured mom! ***

Sent on 03/08/2016

My family and I had a wonderful experience at Ladies of Lineage! My future sister-in-law booked this appointment, and I wasn't really sure what to expect. But our appointment was excellent!

We worked with Anna and had a great time. She made me feel special and listened to everything we said. She picked out excellent options and let us browse different ideas. We ended up all falling in love with the very first dress I tried on - she found it right away! We ended up shopping a little more at other local bridal stores just to make sure and found ourselves back at Ladies of Lineage to purchase my dress that day. There was no pressure, just joy!

Thank you, Ladies of Lineage for a beautiful, exciting experience!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Hillary · Married on 10/01/2016

This place NAILED IT. The dress made me stand out and feel more beautiful than I have ever felt in my whole life. The hotel we stayed at had 5 other bridal parties there and when I met the brides, the night of our weddings at the hotel bar, and ALL OF THEM commented on how beautiful I looked and how amazing my dress was, you know you did good. Jodene is AMAZING. Go here, spend here, listen to Jodene. I can not say enough about how great they were!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Brittney · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about the ladies of Ladies of Lineage. My experience there was beyond fabulous and I now send anyone I know planning a wedding there.

After a not-so-pleasant experience at a bridal store across town, I was feeling less than confident about finding a dress I truly loved. From the moment we talked into the boutique, I immediately felt better. My friends and I were the only people there and Jodene greeted us with champagne and water and was so nice, we were sure it couldn't be real.

I had given them ideas of what I was looking for prior to our appointment, but Jodene went over it with me to make sure she understood what I was looking for, then encouraged me to find a dress I wanted to try on first, before bringing out her suggestions.

Somehow, the first dress I put on was THE ONE. It was everything you see on TV- tears, laughing, and the biggest sense of relief I had ever experienced. Jodene suggested another couple of dresses, almost as if to make me realize I wasn't going to find one I loved better, but I was sold within an hour.

Every follow up visit to the boutique was seamless. I had a fitting in-store and had the dress back within two weeks from their seamstress. I took the dress to have bridal portraits done and discovered it needed to be hemmed a little more (and had gotten a little dirty). I received a call a couple of weeks later stating it was ready, and when I mentioned it needed to be dry cleaned, they had already sent it out and had it done!

My dress was ordered in April 2015 for an April 2016 wedding, with an expectation that it would take about 6 months to receive. Three months later I received a message it was in. Needless to say the entire experience could not have been more perfect and it took the stress completely out of dress shopping. Jodene, Natasha, Anna, and all of the girls knew me by name (and dress) and were a pleasure to work with.

I can never say thank you enough!

Sent on 08/07/2016